14th September 2013, 11:58 PM
falcoon007

Default Re: How much salary can I get after M.Tech?

Hi,,
The salary for an m.tech engineer varies differently from instt. to instt. for e.g if you do your pg from iit's and nit's it will definately fetch u higher pay packages than if you do your pg from a lower ranked instt. moreover m.tech will lead you to jobs in research and development field and teaching jobs so if your ultimate aim is to earn money rather do an mba instead.
WISH YOU LUCK....
15th September 2013, 02:25 PM
rojatangella

Thumbs up Re: How much salary can I get after M.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakthi preethi View Post
sir/madam
i had already prepared for iit but i was not able to crack it.my dream is to do m. tech in iit , nit . my parents tell me to do job after b.tech. but i don't want to leave iit again. help me regarding this. plzz don't mind me asking this question, how much salary do i get after m.tech . how much salary do i get after
b.tech. i am very confused .plzzz tell your suggestions regarding my question. plzzzzzzz answer as soon as possible
dear friend,
Yes, obviously after doing M.tech you will get a job with much higher salary rather than a B.tech holder..
As you want to do M.tech from IIT or NIT for that you have to score well in GATE..
After completion of your M.tech from IIT or NIT you can get a very good job with much higher post rather than a M.tech holder from any other college.

So doing M.tech from IIT's or NIT's is a very good decision..
After completion of M.tech from IIT or NIT you will get a job with a salary of more than R.s-35,000/-..

But if you get a job after completion of your B.tech then go for it... Now a days the market is very competitive.. It is very difficult to get a job..
so, if you get a job then continue it..
Because if you go for M.tech then it will take 2years to complete.
If you continue your job instead of doing M.tech you will gain experience of 2 years..
and experience B.tech holder is paid more than M.tech freshers..

So, now you decide what you want to do.

All the best..
15th September 2013, 03:12 PM
^chetana

HI

When he will complete his M.Tech the B.Tech candidate will get 2 years job experience.

then B.Tech with 2 years job experience will be paid more than a M.Tech freshers.

but if comparison is done between B.Tech freshers and M.Tech freshers then M.Tech

fresher will be paid more.

if you want to do M.tech then go for it. if you do M.Tech from any IIT you will get more

opportunity and obviously you will get good job with good salary. even after M.Tech you

will be able to join as faculty in engineering institution if you like teaching profession.
8th October 2013, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

dear friend

now a days looking at the compititon, one can say that the job is not sure.... ie. u can be thrown out of the company anytime...
so, here comes the role of degree...
An M.tech student will surely have more holdings as compared to that of B.tech from the same institutions.... ofcrse experiance matters
but in long rum, M.tech will each u more job security than B.tech
1st December 2013, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

sir! if y=we do m.tech in iit or niit, but still if i dont get good job because i dont have good engg aggregate?
22nd December 2013, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Can we mtech in bio technology
9th February 2014, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Iam M.tech(IT) AMIE(mechanical), MBA(operation), 20years experience on Manufacturing, age 48years can i expect for good job change
5th March 2014, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.tech.now I am studying m.tech.every student except more salary any field.so I want 2 get in software.so what iam do??
27th May 2014, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

respected sir i have completed M.Tech in renewable energy from top private collage. how to find job in renewable energy related company. should i start my first job in small company. please help me.
29th May 2014, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

what is the difference between computer science and information science.... how will the recruitment offers differ?
8th July 2014, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Pls Any one say whether there are any placements in metallurgical department M Tech NIT Warangal
9th April 2015, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

hello i scored well in gate 2014 with air 2730 .I worked in industry for one year but i m not satisfied with this pvt job bcoz of high pressure n no time for u n as well as for family.now i want to go for mtech with 2014 gate score.do not mind me asking that what min n max salery i will get after pg in teaching line from nit.plz reply soon.
14th January 2016, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

I want to do mtech from IIT coll just now I am studying electrical eng I belong to open category how many I needed in order to take admission in IIT bombay
1st February 2016, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

I Have a Dream to Do MBA
But My Parents Asking Me To Do M.sc After Graduation and Then Apply for Job.
Because they Think That Agar MBA Karne k Baad Job Na Mili Toh..
Is There is Any Grauntee For Jobs After MBA ?
27th February 2016, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Hi
This is Priya r. Could u please suggest me doing about M.Tech in biotechnology after b.tech in IT. Nowadays I hear that most of the people getting into IT sector after completing their degrees and diplomas. And even I have been working for a short term period for the contract companies and non standard companies as Tech support executive and IT support analyst. Hence there is no growth and knowledge and job guarantee as well. Companies are not ready to train and give the permanent employment with step up growth which we interested for Since they are getting a lot of people at low cost.

And also advice me about doing M.tech or M.S in bio technology by distance education from BITs PILANI university and the pay scale on jobs.i am the 2012 passed out from b.tech. I could apply in 2016 if there is gud opportunities and gud pay scale.
16th April 2016, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Scope after mtech in ME from NIT ? Describe in detail pls along with expected salary. Also it would be good if it would be compared with a btech guy opted for job after passing from a private college.
2nd April 2017, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the average salary after M.Tech in food technology in private university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?