4th March 2012, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is MBA in Advanced Construction Management from NICMAR, Pune good?

pgp in advance construction management @ nicmar OR pg in construction management @ foreign universities ???? WHICH IS BETTER ???

Related Questions:
  1. MBA in Construction Management is possible at NICMAR? Fee structure and scope of this course?
  2. Fee structure and admission procedure of Post Graduate Programmes in Advanced Construction Management of NICMAR, Pune? How to get an education loan? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after PGP in ACM, NICMAR?
  4. Which is best option to do post graduation in Advance Construction Management? NICMAR or something else?
  5. Details of banks which are giving loan to study PG Programme in Advance Construction Management?
  6. MA masters in construction management from nicmar, eligibility and fee structure?
  7. How good is the Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure Management (REUIM) in NICMAR?
  8. Is MBA in construction management from NICMAR approved by AICTE?
  9. Information about the post graduation course from NICMAR?
  10. How to do a course in graduate certificate in construction qualify management in NICMAR? I am working in SIMPLEX infrastructures
  11. Details of part time course offered by NICMAR? How project management differs from construction management? I am interested for project management
  12. Admission details and fee structure for NICMAR?
  13. How far is it valid to do PhD after distance course from NICMAR?
  14. How to do MBA in construction management in Pune? I am doing 3rd year electronics and telecommunication engineering
  15. M.Tech in Construction Management or MBA in Construction Management, which one is better?
  16. Which branch of NICMAR would offer good placement either Pune or Hyderbad or Goa?
  17. Which institute or university can I get after graduating?
  18. Am I eligible to join MBA in construction management after doing B.Tech IT? List of the colleges for construction management
14th March 2012, 01:07 PM
jobsick

NICMAR is a good institute for management courses.so you can do MBA in construction in this institute.

also,This institute provides full two-year advanced post graduate diploma course in construction management and it is the scientific and industrial research organization also.

It is one of the best management schools and the top ranked construction management school..

For admissions to the PG program at NICMAR Pune, a candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Architecture or equivalent with 50 percent marks at the qualifying examination.
1st April 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Hey, Is doing distance course in ACM from Nicmar good? How does it help in getting beter job, or upraisal
25th April 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

hi,
I am a civil engineer graduate 2009 passed having 2.5 yrs exp.
is it really worth doing distance education PGACM from NICMAR???
as i have already taken admission for the same
18th May 2012, 08:18 AM
samrat2512

Hi aspirant,

Well, you have taken a good choice.NICMAR or National Institute of Management and Research is a distance mode education institute.
Like other MBA institutes NICMAR has the restriction of 50% or more when it comes to the graduation cut-off.
One more thing that you should know here is that, they give preference to candidates who are sponsored(this happens in many institutes including the well known Calcutta University), also people with working experience. SO if you have some work experience in the field you want to apply, do not forget to show case it in your profile.
Now after this initial shortlisting, like other MBA organizations, here also you have to go through a test held by this institute itself.
Now the only case where you need not give this examination is when you have given a previous entrance examination like CAT or GMAT or MAT or XAT. You have to definitely get the qualifying scores from these tests according to this institute's standards.
After that there will be interview sessions done with you to finally shortlist you for the MBA program.

Best of Luck…
26th May 2012, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
I got selected for Advanced Construction Management in Pune, NICMAR but I heard that girls who are opted for ACM, are not getting well placed. This is putting me under dilemma whether to go for ACM or PEM anyone please guide me regarding the same??
31st October 2012, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I'm Aamir khan and im pursuing B.E. in civil and im confused about the courses that what should i apply for and which institute.
so i need help that what all these courses consist of and which will be better for me.
WAITING FOR REPLY SOON.....
9th February 2013, 01:06 AM
gopikrishnapulukuri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hey....m ankita pursuin nicmar ACM course...
its totally worth...go for it!!!
hi ankitha. . i got seat in ACM in NICMAR pune. . can i join this course expecting a 100% placement with a good pay scale
18th February 2013, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am Shameer, I got selected in Advanced Construction Management at PUNE. I am in confusion whether to join the college or no because I came to know that it wont help me to get into any government job. But I am also equally interested in pursuing a career in private sector. Also I had doubts about their placement packages. What is the average amount of salary one gets as a fresher (without any work experience) in NICMAR ?
24th March 2013, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

hey friends, i am be mech, final yr student, have secured 91% in 10th, 79% in diploma, n with first class in engg.can anyone tell for which option i should go for??? m.tech or pg from nicmar?? and if nicmar then which course should i opt for??? plz help me...
28th March 2013, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

what about the nicmar goa campus
29th July 2013, 05:42 PM
arider300

hi i think u completed ur course how ur placement
16th September 2013, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

Is the acm and pem courses benefitial for people who have just done their graduation. DO FRESHERS get good jobs or companies which come prefer giving good jobs to the people with work experience??
16th September 2013, 01:46 PM
EFDRTG

Dear user

NICMAR is very reputed institution.
It is also deemed institution famous in automobile constuction.
It has high placement record so i would suggest you to go for it.
You can get on campus recruitment also with fat package.

Best of luck
3rd October 2013, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Which is the best option after completion of B.Tech CIVIL ENGINEERING. (neither M.Tech or Nicmar)?
10th October 2013, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

hey i am a final year civil engineering student.....i wish to take the acm pune course but its too costly..... i may have to take loan to do it so plz help me out if its worth taking the course?
28th October 2013, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

is english langauge fluency required fior nicmar is goo or average?
14th May 2014, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Now days every institution gives guaranttee for placement 100%. Can it be guaranted ?
29th June 2014, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

I have Diploma in civil engineer with BTech civil engineer 8.3 years experience in infrastructure and I got a email from NICMARC distance mode MBA advance construction management for admission once I completed may get good future?

sureshkumar . j
10th September 2014, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Hai my name is kiran,i have completed my b.tech(civil)recently.i am interested in gng for construction management 2 yrs course in NICMAR but,i heard its a diploma course and nt considered as masters as mba and mtech.Does studying in nicmar without havng any experience effects my career?(like less salary and opportunities in india and abroad)kindly suggest me regarding my queries and any alternatives to have nice pay in civil engineering management field.
10th September 2014, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Hai my name is kiran,i have completed my b.tech(civil)recently.i am interested in gng for construction management 2 yrs course in NICMAR but,i heard its a diploma course and nt considered as masters as mba and mtech.Does studying in nicmar without havng any experience effects my career?(like less salary and opportunities in india and abroad)kindly suggest me regarding my queries and any alternatives to have nice pay in civil engineering management field.
26th September 2014, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Fee is high for NICMAR.... Is there any other institute for construction management which is as good as NICMAR And also placements
24th October 2014, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

NICMAR is autonomus body not Coming under UGC AICTE,

It having good marking about its course & placement but education wise its a school of garbage.
After engineer people become non-engineer background & totally spoil his engineering skill also.
4th December 2014, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

Hello am a freshly graduated architect who wants to get into project management and not work on site like a civil engineer.Am having second thoughts about getting into NICMAR because am not sure if the fees is worth the PG degree. Is doing masters in construction management abroad a better choice in terms of future benefit. Is the degree in NCMAR have recognition internationally ,if you plan to work abroad?
21st January 2015, 08:19 PM
Shubhendu_Singh

Please answer my queries.
I have a friend in NICMAR,Goa and he speaks highly of it. He was a Civil Er.
I did my B.tech on Electronics and Communication but i am really want to be on NICMAR.
Is there any chance for me, or i am really in a irrecoverable disadvantage?. I can learn the ropes while being there because he did said people there knows little of their B.tech studies. And i really believe i can do this.
Though the Recruiters might think otherwise that is why I'm asking your thoughts?
Feel free to email me at : [email protected] / [email protected]
21st January 2015, 08:25 PM
Shubhendu_Singh

Please answer my queries.
I have a friend in NICMAR,Goa and he speaks highly of it. He was a Civil Er.
I did my B.tech on Electronics and Communication but i am really want to be on NICMAR.
Is there any chance for me, or i am really in a irrecoverable disadvantage?. I can learn the ropes while being there because he did said people there knows little of their B.tech studies. And i really believe i can do this.
Though the Recruiters might think otherwise that is why I'm asking your thoughts?
Feel free to email me at : [email protected] / [email protected]
2nd February 2015, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

NICMAR indore is new campus, No record of its placement. What would you suggest? I got a call letter from Indore Campus for ACM and im a Mech Engineer(Fresher).
20th June 2015, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

hello,
I am a civil engineer graduate 2009 passed having 2.5 yrs exp.
is it really worth doing distance education PGACM from NICMAR?
Cam someone please help?
1st May 2016, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

How are the placements of Nicmr correspondence pg diploma ?
Will there be any surity that one will get a job after nicmr correspondence pg diploma course of 2 years ?
2nd March 2019, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Is it a good choice if I pursue Mba in ACM at Nicmar , Pune after passing out in 2016 and having 3 years of IT experience? (Provided I have interest in construction line)
24th April 2019, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Is distance education from ACM pune is good for 4 years experienced person.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?