1st May 2015, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Basic requirements to get admission in Kenya Medical Training College for Nurse?

Hae,I got a c_ and I would like to pursue nursing .am I qualified please ? If yes when can I apply
1st May 2015, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Basic requirements to get admission in Kenya Medical Training College for Nurse?

l am Isaac wesonga sakwa sat for kcpe 2014 .passed with grades mean grade B-(English-B Kiswahili B- maths-Plus Biology-B Physics D Plus ChemistryC plus GeographyB- business Bplus.do I stand a chance to do nursing course at kmtc?
3rd May 2015, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Are there scholarship forms now? Do I stand achance to study Diploma in clinical officer I obtained the following grades in kcse mean grade C with B-english,B kiswahili,C-maths,B,biology,C-chemistry?
3rd May 2015, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I sat for my KCSE last year and missed out on getting a KUCCPS admission to study medicine by 0.5 points.. I got straight A's in all subjects except Kiswahili in which I got a B . Is there a degree/diploma course I can pursue that will lead me to gain admission to do medicine eventually? If there is,how long would it take?
5th May 2015, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

Which are the requirement needed to join kenya medical training college for nurse
5th May 2015, 04:03 AM
Unregistered

Am Ann mbithe kasyoki i got a C 51 in 2014 k.c.s.e am intresting to do Clinical officer in your instution in may 2016 do i qualify?...C 51 Eng B- kisw B Math B Bio C Agrc c- his C C.R.E B thank you and God blss every one....
10th May 2015, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

I am O'KENGERE EVANS ,I attained B- in my k c.s e ,I would like to join k.m t.c how will I get your forms to fill for sept,intake,kindly inform me.
12th May 2015, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Im Priscilah Jelimo did my KCSE the year 2005 and got C-,can I join KMTC and pursu acertificate in community health nursing?
15th May 2015, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Are applications for the 2015 / 2016 academic year on? I am interested in a Diploma in Medical Laboratory Science or Community Health Nursing.
4th June 2015, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Am Said frm north eastern having min grade of c havin got c- in both languages,D in math,B- in biology and c in chem so wil i stand achance 2 be admited at kmtc 4 september inteke 2015?
Thnks.
7th June 2015, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Iam AGUNDA JUDITH MBOHA from Gilgil.I have a grade of B- ( of 59points) {ENG C , KISW A, MATH C, BIO B-, CHEM C,HIST B ,CRE B ,and BUS B-} and I would like to join and undertake clinical medicine. I look foward for your reply, thanks inadvance.
5th July 2015, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

I have a mean grade of c-in last year exam 2014 please Is there eny course that i can qualify for i am intrested so mach
17th July 2015, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When is shortlisted students posted 2 sept intake
am Mains Dickson Ndiritu I got a C of 43 point am requesting to persue a course in clinical medicine having B- in Eng C+ in kiswa D in Mao C- in Bio D in chem B- in history B in CRE and C in Agriculture
29th July 2015, 04:29 PM
regestered

Default Re:Transfer of campus from kmtc kisumu to Nairobi

I am Isaac Shibia kadane registration number /MIS/15018/050 a first year student in kmtc kisumu MIS department under self sponsored category.I am requesting for a transfer of campus from kisumu kmtc to Nairobi kmtc.please help
3rd August 2015, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

I am shillah and i had applied for a vacancy to study nursing but have not yet gotten any feed back....i got B in my last year's kcse exam...did i qualify to join?
21st August 2015, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

I applied to kmtc and i have recieved the regular calling letter of the course i needed but i have been situated to mombasa portrieze campus is there a chance for my allocation to nairobi kmtc please?
18th September 2015, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

I am 25 yrs old and attained a mean grade of C plain with C in biology B in english D in chem. I'm i elegible for a diploma in nursing?
27th October 2015, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

I'm faiht,can i do diploma in clinical medicine having the D in maths,Bio-B-,chem-C-,Eng-C,Kiswahili-B,please need the information.
16th December 2015, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

i am MOREEN NDEGI,did my kcse in 2013 and attained a mean grade of C+ with C+ in maths,C+ in chem,C+in bio and C+ in kisw.want to persue a dip in community health nursing in KMTC,so i ask on how to do inorder to be admitted,plz plz help
15th January 2016, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Can i bridge for the subjects have not reached the grade then do the nursing course?
30th January 2016, 02:44 AM
Unregistered

I am mbuku michael,i got c- and want to do certificate in orthopaedic plastic technology,all other subject i'm above pass mark but i scored chem and biology with D.can't i do it.my email is [email protected] sent a message to my number to answer please.cause deadline is on 31/01/2016
1st February 2016, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

I got mean grade of c-,in kcse with D in English and biology should i qualify for certificate in nurse in kmtc? Please help
8th March 2016, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

what subjects and grade in each is required to pursue nursing at kmtc thika
8th March 2016, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Can one bridge subject that does not allow him or her to do nursing
9th March 2016, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

My name is Zephaniah Angolo Lang'i. I got a mean grade of C in KCSE. Can I get a chance to join your college?
21st March 2016, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

I am moses kedî i woul like to join KMTC to persue Clinical medicine or pharmacy i got a mean grade B- of 59 Eng C . Kis B-,Maths C- Chm B Bio B can anybody call me thru this phn no.0706881836 i want to join your institution
31st March 2016, 07:13 PM
fancy chepchirchir

Am fancy I got a C- I want to pursue nursing at kmtc I got D in maths chemistry and biology respectively will I be able to secure a place if I bridge the subjects??? Please helpp
4th April 2016, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Hi am Esther a student in Nairobi county,I did my exam 2015 and scored c- and am interested in joning kmtc to pursue the training.Please can I get your acquitance to direct me on applying for a chance as one of your student.If possible so as to join you this year.
7th April 2016, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Am mugambi Paul mutua ,I got C in kcse 2016 having scored english C ,kishw c, maths B- ,Biology C, chemistryD History B, cre B, Business c ....%u2026%u2026can I qulify to persue Bachelor in clinical officer, nurseing or phamacy
10th April 2016, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

i got a mean grade of c in K.C.S.E 2015 with D in maths,C in both Eglish and Kiswahili,C- in both biology and chemistry,can i get a chance to study nursing?
10th May 2016, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

I got C plus n biology, B- in English and c plain in chemitry and D plain in math can I do nursing
7th August 2016, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

I am john and I had applied for medical laboratory and yet I have not received any confirmation about joining the college and I had a B- (MINUS) of 55 point and this my result slip.
Eng c-,kiswa c (plain),maths B (plain),biology c ,chemistry B-,History B ,C.R.E c , agriculture B
and I have not received any txt showing whether am selected to join or not and I request you to help me so that I may join to the college and please help me and l will say thanks.
23rd December 2016, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Hi, my name is Daisy, i am joining form four next year and afterwards would like to do medicine in university.Would you kindly tell me the basic Kenyan grades i am to attain?
18th January 2017, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

I got C plain in my kcse exam can be allowed to join your school and pursue course of Health Records and information
30th January 2017, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am euphrazia. I sat for my KCSE in the year 2016 and i got a mean grade of c- would like to do diploma course in nursing.can i get a chance at any KMTC with this performance(histo A,CRE B,bio D ,chem D,kis D,engD and maths E
1st March 2017, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

I Am Claire,I applied for march intake 2017 and have not yet received a letter of admission from you. When can I know that you are through in shortlisting? please update.
2nd May 2019, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

AM JEDIDAH DID FORM 4 IN 2011 MEAN GRADE C MATHS C,BIO C- , CHEM C- ,
ENG B .CAN I GET A CHANCE TO STUDY DIPLOMA IN PHAMACY AND IN WHICH CAMPUS?
20th August 2019, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Am marion,i did kcse 2017,,i got a mean grade of C plain : C eng,C kisw,B- maths,D bio,C- chem, can i persue diploma in phamacy KMTC,,,kindly please let me know.
9th June 2020, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Am veronica did kcse 2011,got mean grade of C :C eng,C kisw, C-maths ,C bio, D chem
Can I pursue diploma in nursing
20th May 2021, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Hae,,am Jack line from kisii.can I get an opportunity at kmtc,I got a mean grade of a C,English c-,Kisw B ,mathsC ,creB-,chem n bioD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?