24th November 2015, 01:33 PM
thuslinbanu

Entrance exams for government job related to Nursing?

sir, i am finished B.Sc., nursing in 2014. I want to know any career opportunities present in govt vacancies and what are all the entrance exam for govt jobs.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible for any government or non government job other than nursing?
  2. How can I get Government Nursing job? When the entrance exam is conducted?
  3. Can I get a government job in staff nursing? I am pursuing BSc Nursing form Uttarakhand Government
  4. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  5. Courses related to Nursing offered in foreign countries for B.Sc(Nursing) graduate? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  6. What is the procedure followed for getting government jobs after completion of B.Sc Nursing course?
  7. Date and procedure to apply for government Nursing job?
  8. Any opportunity to get in government sector after finishing MCA from CUSAT? Any exams being conducted?
  9. What is the central government nursing vacancy? How to get the job in government field?
  10. Government jobs for M.Sc in Nursing candidate?
  11. How to get government Nursing job?
  12. Which Entrance Exams are best suitable for me to get Government Jobs being a candidate of pursuing MBA in Marketing?
  13. Can I get a government job in staff nursing in Delhi State? I am pursuing BSc Nursing from Uttarakhand Government
  14. How to get a job in tamilnadu government sector after completing nursing course in private hospital? Can I get a job in state government?
  15. What is the procedure followed to get government job in nursing field after completion of diploma in general nursing?
  16. How to get a government job after doing MD in Repertory?
  17. What exams to be written to get a government job after completing MSc(Bioinformatics)?
  18. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams? -- [Most Discussed]
30th November 2015, 02:44 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Entrance exams for government job related to Nursing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thuslinbanu View Post
sir, i am finished B.Sc., nursing in 2014. I want to know any career opportunities present in govt vacancies and what are all the entrance exam for govt jobs.
After completing B.SC in Nursing candidate can go for higher studies for their bright future:

- Master of Science in Psychiatric Nursing

- Master of Science in Nursing

- Master of Philosophy in Nursing

- Post Basic Bachelor of Science in Nursing etc.

Some of the job profile that candidate can get after completing their higher studies are as listed below:
  • Forensic Nurse
  • Staff Nurse
  • Nurse Principal
  • Researcher
  • Nurse Supervisor
  • Nurse Administrator etc

A nurse professional can work in the following sector :

- Clinics

- Military

- Medical Department

- Schools

- Railways

- Old Age Home

- Nursing Home

- Hospitals

- Training Institute etc
30th November 2015, 05:24 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Entrance exams for government job related to Nursing?

If you are interested in choosing nursing as a career, then there are some notifications provided by government. You have to apply for it and attend the entrance exam.
If you are just aiming for government jobs, then you can even try for civil service.
UPSC conducts civil service exam every year during the month of July-August. Exam notifications will be made in the month of May month every year.

Eligibility:

-Age Limit: 21-32 years ( relaxation for reserved candidates)
-Should be Citizen of India.
-Should be a Degree Holder
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?