3rd March 2017, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sports quota in Indian Army?

Jai hind sir I am shubham singh bisht I am from indore I play football I am national player.i am 22 year old. what is the age limit of indian army sports quota.i want to know please sir jai hind jai bhart
3rd March 2017, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

I am shubham bisht I am from indore I want to join indian army I am 22 year old I am football player.what is the age limit of sport quota.jai hind
27th March 2017, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I am a national and state leval player in wrestling and i m studying B.E 2nd year so i want to join the Indian Army and i completed my 12 from BHONSALA MILITARY SCHOOL so i have lot of experience on last 2 year and still i play for indian army
11th November 2017, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am a player of fencing and I get a bronze medal in state label and I participate national champion ship so can I join indian army sports kotta
12th November 2017, 07:32 PM
ER. VIJAY

This is good opportunity given by Indian army as a soldier if you good any one of below shown games you can join the Indian army as a Havildar or Naib Subedar.
1.Athletics Including Track and Field events
2.Archery
3.Badminton
4.Basketball
5.Boxing
6.Cricket
7.Cycling
8.Football
9.Hockey
10.Kabaddi
11.Tennis
12.Weight Lifting
13.Wrestling
etc........
22nd June 2018, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

I have State level Sport's Certificate of year 2013, So For how many years dose this Applicable, or I have any benefits
1st November 2018, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed my 12th CBSE with 56% and I have played international karate tournament and got gold medal.Can I join the defence.
Thank you
1st December 2018, 07:48 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have national fedration certificate iN kick boxing and sgfi certificate. Is this works in army
26th July 2019, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Rank of sport coach in Indian army
18th June 2020, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

sir am a bodybuilder and i want to know that does they allowed me to do bodybuilding after clearing cdse?
29th July 2020, 03:39 PM
Siddharth717

Candidates who are willing to join the Indian army as a soldier and are very good at any one of these games can join the Indian army as a Havildar or Naib Subedar directly. No sports quota for officer level entry..
1st August 2020, 03:14 PM
deepikapandey9999

The army body builders are not required for the organisation as such since there is no real requirement of body builders in army. The motive for body building in the army is not understood. If you want to build your body with a motive of competing in services wrestling championships and then on to Nationals and Olympics, then it is a good idea
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?