17th September 2011, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Good percentage in B.tech but less percentage in 12th class, any chance to get good IT jobs in software industry?

Sir
My name is naidu and i am studying 3rd b.tech ece in jntu...i got around 70% in 2years of my b.tech...and i can definitely keep this percentage till complition of my b.tech...
and i got 76% in my inter(10 2)..but unfortunately due to some family problems i got 59% only in my ssc(10th)...
will this 10th percentage effect on me in future to get a good job......please help me if you can....
i am waiting for it ...because i dont know what to do if there is any effect with my ssc percentage ...
and one more question is companies are seeing only b.tech aggregate or right from 10th class aggregate.......
if the companies see the aggregate from 10th....what should i do...

Related Questions:
  1. How can i get a job in IT/software field with less percentage marks in 12th and college?
  2. Job after B.E (ECE) with 54% aggregated marks?
  3. Will there be problem of getting core companies job if my 10th and 12th marks percentage is less? -- [New]
  4. How should i prepare for joining government jobs after Matriculation?
  5. Whether scoring 85% is enough to demand a new phone from parents? Can I get good jobs with this percentage?
  6. How can I get a good job after completing MBA with good marks? I've got 67% in 10th, 78% in 12th and 56% marks in B.Com undergraduate
  7. Is it possible for me to get a software job if I have scored less percentage marks in B.E?
  8. How can I enter in Software companies like TCS, Infosys, Microsoft etc.?
  9. What to do after scoring less percentage in 10th and 12th?
  10. Low percentage in 10th will affect my future studies?
  11. Details about government jobs which are available after B.Tech? Eligibility criteria and percentage? Is government job better than the private?
  12. Can a B.Tech candidate good for Banking Job?
  13. Can I secure a job in software industry after scoring less than 60%?
  14. Which engineering college will be suitable for me after scoring 70 percentile in HSC Gujarat?
  15. Why most of the IT Companies do require 10th & 12th class percentage? List of the IT companies which allow me? I have 55.75% marks in 12th
  16. Which Mtech streams get high salary packages jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get a good job like BHEL, NTPC, ESSAR after scoring 58% in 12th
  18. Jobs for btech graduates with less than 60 percentage?
11th October 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Good percentage in B.tech but less percentage in 12th class, any chance to get good IT jobs in software industry?

i m very disoppointed this time plz help me 2 solve my query...........m b.tech final year student....n till now my b.tech(IT) agreegate is 60% or i dnt have gud marks in 10 or 12 . i have only 58% in 10 or 57% in 12th. may i able to get the job in IT field or not?.....or one more query are the back logs crete problms 4 getting job if thy are cleared?.....plzzzzzzzzzzzzz help meeeeeeeeeeeee...........................n thanks 4 readout my problem n tell me what should i do 2 make my future bright or 4 getting good job also .
17th October 2011, 07:46 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

Dear friend
Your marks in 10th is very good and that tells that you had become careless after 10th and that is a negative impression.
By the way, you can't change the past. You just can try for a good future. So, just be good in technical knowledge. Practice them well and leave rest on companies.
If your technical knowledge is good then only you could have a chance to get a job.
If you become good in your subject then you can score well in GATE and on the basis of that you could get a good college for Mtech. After that getting a job would be much easier.
with best wishes..
thank you
23rd December 2011, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

hii i'm having 60% in b.tech and 12th and 71% in 10th can i get job?? and where can i get???
11th January 2012, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

should all sem in BE i should have above 60% OR average of 60%
4th February 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ash903 View Post
Don't worry dude yes you may get job in software company like HCL, Infosys, Patni etc.all software compnies jsut neded for You btech qualificaton and u hav also good percentage.
what about 52 percent in 10 class
11th March 2012, 09:54 PM
jobsick

Your marks in 10th is very good and that tells that you had become careless after 10th and that is a negative impression.
By the way, you can't change the past. You just can try for a good future. So, just be good in technical knowledge. Practice them well and leave rest on companies.
If your technical knowledge is good then only you could have a chance to get a job.
If you become good in your subject then you can score well in GATE and on the basis of that you could get a good college for Mtech. After that getting a job would be much easier.
7th April 2012, 10:42 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Dear friend
3rd September 2013, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

dear friend
This is shekar completed b.tech . my percentage in 10 th = 51% and inter (10 2)=76.4 ,and b.tech =70.83%.
i have grip on core java ,struts, hibernate
can i get job in software field which companies do not ask ssc percentage plz reply to this question
plz plz professional sirs plz sir give me user use full information regarding this
1st January 2014, 09:22 PM
Mikhail kalashnikov

Question Re: Good percentage in B.tech but less percentage in 12th class, any chance to get good IT jobs in software industry?

I got 99.01% in 10th and 98.55% in 12th, and 9 cgpa in b.tech ec, please tell me will i be able to get a job ??
12th January 2015, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have got 58.8%in 10th and 63. 6% in 12th and 65%in btech...so my 10th%will create any disturbance in future or not related to my job...?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?