25th February 2012, 11:42 AM
drurv

Default Re: GATE or CAT, which exam B.tech students should prepare?

dear friend,

you are free to do choose any career option after B.tech. because you are eligible for both exam.
now it depends upon you that in which field you want to go.or in which field your interest is.

look after doing GATE you can join teaching and research fields.these fields are very interesting.you can earn fame as well s money.after getting good marks in GATE exam you can join reputed engineering college like IITs, NITs etc.

after doing CTA you can join top reputed managements colleges like IIMs.

after passing your management course you will join top companies as a manager.your salary will be much more higher than any field.
so choice is yours.you can choose any field.

good luck.
29th February 2012, 10:03 PM
BLACKTO

: GATE or CAT, which exam B.tech students should prepare?

dear friend,
These both exams CAT & GATE is belong to two different field.
It is fully depend upon your choice that in which field you want to move after your B.Tech.
If you are continuing your study towards your technical paper or research field or teaching field
then you should choose GATE.
otherwise CAT is better for you, it provide you the way to take admission in different B schools like
IIMs. & Todays the market of MBA is very booming & job oriented course.
kindly choose any one of these options & start preparation from now.

good luck.
29th February 2012, 11:24 PM
michael_scofield

Yes,you can directly apply for IPCC exam in nov,2012 after completing your graduation.
The minimum qualification for direct admission is that you must atleast be a graduate in any discipline.
You must register 8 months before the exam,i.e. register before 28th february 2012
13th August 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: GATE or CAT, which exam B.tech students should prepare?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaitu667 View Post
Hai!

Both the GATE and CAT are of different streams, I mean they are different in every aspect.

GATE is the exam that based on your B.Tech knowledge where you can score most of the marks. In case of CAT it is different and it gives you the oppurtunity to enter in B-schools like IIM, which are most successful institutes for business management.

Generally speaking, there is a different life in doing MBA after finishing B.Tech. It gives you most of the best oppurtunities for to settle down in life. Opting for CAT is the best one than GATE but GATE has its unique oppurtunities to grab and to settle in future. So, I suggest you to prepare for CAT more than GATE and dont neglect GATE.

CAT(MBA) is more professional than GATE(M.Tech). Please try for CAT.

ALL THE BEST!
thanku friend i was very happy i want to do an international bussines
i hve lot of interest in dng bussines thxs fr suggesting.iam so happy
15th August 2012, 09:10 AM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

Friend,

Hard to answer in your respect. Introspect yourself, whether you are lacking in your technical skills or you are having managerial ability.
Old type of suggestions , isnt it??

friend, no need to confuse in such a matter when you know that GATE exam is much easier to crack than CAT. It is true that course curriculum in GATE is much tuffer than CAT but you can easily take out this fact that number of applicants and competition as well , is more than GATE examinationl.

As there are hardly 100000(one lacks for a single stream) student appear for GATE exam but for CAT this figure goes to more than 3.75 lacks.
All it depends upto you whether you want to fight with your technical subjects in future or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?