31st January 2020, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Left my graduation in middle, can I complete my graduation through correspondence now?

Hi .. i am Neha, ex student of Chandigarh University, i left my b.arch in 8th semester (out of 10 ) due to some health issues. Can i continue from where i left after a gap of 2 years.
i want to do it in correspondence from the same university.
Is it possible ?
Please help me out with this . Waiting

do mail me on [email protected]
Thankyou
Regards
Neha Sharma
14th March 2020, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Left my graduation in middle, can I complete my graduation through correspondence now?

Hello, I did not write 2 exams in msc IT year 2008 at Madras University . If there any possible to write those exams and can complete my degree....pls suggest me...
16th May 2020, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by nillu View Post
Yes, it would be better for you that you first complete your graduation from your career point of view.
First you must check it out that is there any chance for you to cmplete your graduaton from where your previous collge where you left.
But its very long period of 5 years so its difficult but then also you must try for it if you can
If not you shoould complete your gradaution from correspondance courese from any of the university providing it.
some of them are
IGNOU
Anna Malai University
Rajarshi Tondon University Allahabad
Thank you for your advice
But how to enroll in this. Pleas guide me for ignou procedure
30th December 2020, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my T.Y.B.Sc Botany in May 2000. Now i m working in State Government Sector. I m interested in B.sc Chemistry. so can i get directly admission in T.Y.Bsc Chemistry. (My first year group is CBZ (Chem,bot,zoology), S.Y.B.Sc group is Chemistry,zoology, T.Y.B.sc - entire Botony). pls advice
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?