20th March 2013, 10:28 PM
leelawati

Smile Re: How to score good marks in Maths in board exams?

As you are week in mathematics so its better way that
You have to give more time to maths... First of all try to remove your fear towards subject or board exams .... Now you have just to do more and more practice as you can for getting good marks on maths .... Just try to understand the concept behind the numerical..... Once u get the concept u can do any question..... So just do practice... I hope u will score good marks
So ALL THE BEST....
24th March 2013, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to score good marks in Maths in board exams?

you dont worry.you have 25 days yet. right.you work out important questions chapterwise.you write the formulas and methods of sums of a chapter in a paper and keep it front of u. all the best.prepare well
19th May 2013, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

i am in 10 class of icse board, how to score full marks in computer & i am having plenty of time so tell me the routine to study to score above 95% marks without an tutions
27th May 2013, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

my problem was very diffecult but it was rd sharma and rs aggrawal and any side book in this subject teacher study in ncert book but qustion paper meain book are 1&5 qus and other qus are side book .why?
9th July 2013, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am very.vvvvv poor in maths iam 10th class iam feared about board exams so please help to score good at least 90 percent in board exams please
please yar mana atyar kai maths ma nathi avdatu kai karo na plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
20th July 2014, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

i am completed in diploma computers but i miss ecet exam so i could right which day
29th July 2014, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am very.vvvvv poor in maths iam 10th class iam feared about board exams so please help to score good at least 90 percent in board exams please
if anyone needs help for tests or exams, visit www.examgyani.in for free papers and notes that'll for sure help raise marks
11th October 2014, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

I M VERY POOR IN MATH AND SCIENCE. HOW I CAN GET EXCELLENT MARKS IN IT .
17th March 2017, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

How I prepare full course of mathematics of class 10 in 2 days to score 80 Marks and I know nothing
30th March 2018, 06:38 PM
ravimahawar1234
Member+

As we all know that there is a basic mantra “Practice Makes Perfect”
So, Keep practicing and follow the below mentioned tips –
  • Complete your NCERT
  • Complete NCERT exemplar
  • Solve Previous year papers.
  • DO NOT refer to any other reference book until you’re done with N.C.E.R.T. at least once
  • Do
not burden yourself.
Best of luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?