14th June 2015, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to score good marks in NIOS Board exams for 10th student?

Hello,
Unfortunately I haven't studied 9th due to my illness and now I have join 10th NIOS Board and giving 10th Board exam. I would like to know that can I get good marks in NIOS Board exam like in CBSE Board?

15th June 2015, 08:31 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to score good marks in NIOS Board exams for 10th student?

Yes, definitely it is very easy and simple to score a good score in your matriculation from NIOS board.

For getting good marks in your 10th class you have to follow the below given tips :

** Make a written practice of all topics you covered.

** The above is given to you because of the fact that after written practice the concept is clearly stored in our mind.

** Also you should try to solve all previous year papers of 10th class. It will helps you a lot in preparation you better.

** There are so many unsolved problem at the last of every chapter. So my suggestion to you is that you should try to solve them.

** The most important thing that helps you a lot in getting good marks is that you should study with schedule.
15th June 2015, 01:08 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to score good marks in NIOS Board exams for 10th student?

I don't understand how did you get admission in class 10th without having completed your 9th standard, as admission to class 10th is not possible for any candidate who hasn't completed his/her 9th standard.

However, if by instance you have got admission in class 10th in NIOS board, you don't need to worry about it, you can score quite well in your 10th board via NIOS board also.

You just need to concentrate well on your studies and devote some additional time to your studies and revision of your lessons. Try to be honest with yourself and with your studies and I am sure you will score well in your examination.
15th June 2015, 05:00 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Yes you can but you must devote the time that is required to score good marks.
You must prepare for all the subjects in which you are appearing to the best of your ability.
You must remain confident about your prospects in the Examination and you must prepare yourself thoroughly.
Once you are able to do this you will be able to score good marks in the NIOS Board Class 10 Examination.
15th June 2015, 11:45 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

It is not very tough to score good marks in any class in any board and also it is not much easier.
To get good score in examination it is compulsory for the students to
-Stick to the syllabus provided by the board/school
-Be regular in schools and coaching/tuition .
-Focus more on the books provided by the boards.
-Do not focus more on the side books, they must be used to read only the topics which are tough enough to understand from the book issued by the boards.
-Revise at regular interval to remember and understand what you have studied previously.
-Maintain continuity in self-study which is the main key to score good scores.
30th July 2020, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the Highest maks in Nios in 2019
30th July 2020, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the highest marks in Nios class X year 2019
1st August 2020, 01:22 AM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Yes, definitely you can score good marks
To score good marks you need determination , hard work and consistency
You need to prepare a schedule and follow it
You need to clear all your concepts and undrer stand them
You must practice and solve questions as much as you can
By following the above things you will be able to score good marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?