30th November 2010, 01:43 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: ::Please Submit Your Suggestions About Scholarships and Forum::

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukirti bilaiya View Post
Respected sir,
plese send me the online form so i can fill & also give the procedre of fillng form thanx.
There is no online form for joining the scholarships..Its just that you will have to register on the website which you have already done and then keep answering to the questions posted in the general discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by subho19 View Post
Dear admin, please Tell me something about point deduction rule in this forum...
Points will be deducted if you dont follow the guidelines properly. You will get low points if your answers are not worthy or not valuable..thats the simple rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, i want the imformation about the admission process in the health science cources in nagpur
Please post this question in General Discussion section..Its not the right area to post this

Quote:
Originally Posted by praveen gola View Post
Good Evening SIR,
::Please Submit Your Suggestions About Scholarships and Forum::
As in this coloumn We can submit our suggestion so I also want to make a request for you.Sir as you know that myself is "Praveen Gola" & you know that Praveen is a boys name so on my msg Page i received the msgs like "Brother","Sir".So its very difficult for me to tell each & every member about my Gender.So if possible then make a GENDER column on the msg page so that one can easily identify that the person with whom He is interacting is a male or female.
Regards
Mrs. Praveen Gola
Hmm....Admin will do something about it for sure..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaurav.jain88 View Post
Hi Sir,

I just get an idea about setting record list for points on every slot of top 20.
It will set a bench mark for new user to secure atleast at much poing to be in top 20.

I some break record for maximum point in one session of 15 day must be rewarded.

Thanks
Gaurav Jain
Please dont bother much about it...just focus on answering questions..rest leave it to us

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvnareshsunrise View Post
This is the first session iam participating. I feel that some additional changes are required for awarding the points.

Myself I have got only once more than the fixed points. and every time iam trying to post the quality information.

So please show difference in awarding points for a person who posts quality answers from that of the person who posts normal information.
yeah u will see the difference soon if you continue to post such quality answers..dont worry about that much as we are very fair when rating someones answer
1st December 2010, 01:32 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by surendergora View Post
Sir,
I see all the post are being awarded by same points ..this is not correct.
This will encourafe copy and paste and raciing condition.
Do something for this.
Dear friend...
Copy paste answer are deleted by the moderator,so dont warry and posting your valueable answers...

[SIZE=1]---------- Post added 1st December 2010 at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was 30th November 2010 at 11:02 PM ----------[/SIZE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
Hi,

As you can see we are almost touching 1,50,000 posts. All made by you. That's really huge. Nobody expected this in such a short time.

Clearly, now we need to try new things, fix our short comings and innovate. Forum is yours so please let us know your suggestions/feedback/ideas. Don't hesitate.

Looking forward.

~Admin
-----------------------------------

I'll add your suggestions/questions and our answers here.

1. "FAQ section" for forum members.

Answer: It's already there. "Everything you want to know about the scholarships". But you are right, we need a separate thread for "How to create good answers?"

2. Faster payments?

Answer: Currently we are dispatching cheques for two sessions together. So.. yes the winners of 1-15th session do get cheques little late, while 16th-month-end session winners get their cheques relatively faster. We'll see what we can do.

3. Better formatting of text?

Answer: Actually the forum is built in such a way that it supports limited formatting mainly to keep the forum secure from malicious hacking attempts.

4. Points per answers should be updated quickly according to the quality of answers

Answer: We have increased the frequency of updating the points-per-answer, recently.

5. Better points/grade system?

Answer: We have been looking into this from months, so far we have not been able find any scalable and comprehensive solution. We'll give it another thought.

6. Payments should be done by Courier not Speedpost

Answer: In the beginning we used to send scholarships via courier services, but they do not deliver to very remote places. Whereas speed post covers whole India. Also, we have experienced less lost-cheques with speedposts than with courier.

7. Better looks for the forum?

Answer: While themes are not in our priorities but we do understand that it's always good to have good looking theme. We'll see what we can do but can't promise this is gonna be implemented anytime soon.

8. Facebook Page for the forum?

Answer: Very good suggestion. We will do it.

9. Payments through bank transfers?

Answer: Most of the members here are students and a lot of them do not have their own bank accounts still. So if we give you an option for bank transfer, some members will still have to go with speedpost option. Also, with bank transfers we'll have to deal with erroneous bank account numbers etc. To keep the payments system simple and consistent, we are going to stay with the speedposts for a while.

10: Ads?

Answer: We do serve ads to non-logged in visitors.

11: Separate sections for under graduates, graduates and post graduates?

Answer: A large number of queries are ambiguous and they can't be put under any section.

[This thread got corrupted at the database level, we could only restore the opening post. All the other posts are gone but fortunately all the suggestions and answers are still well documented above. Please keep your suggestions coming.]

Dear Admin...
thank you for reciving my suggestion...
Now 10 slots are incresed in scholarship,now 30 people get this opportuinity,i hope now this forum would be more popular...
1st December 2010, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

hi,
To take a part in any scholarship is very interesting and when we take a part in it we gain more knowledge about many
things which is beneficial for us in future.......So this scholarship is very beneficial for all people.It can also change our
thinking skills also.
1st December 2010, 12:17 PM
kathuria gaurav

hii sir................................
what is the proper procedure to get traning in bsnl head office????
will i get training in hisar or chandigarh?????
2nd December 2010, 06:24 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Sir , please send the scholarship amount through net banking .....

Please make seperate sections regarding sub heading bcoz it would be helpful to people who are in some specific field and can answers effectively as they can find the questios of their knowledge at same place.
3rd December 2010, 11:52 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathuria gaurav View Post
This is not the right place to ask your queries, kindly go to 'General Discussion' section and post your questions there. It will take 36 - 48 hours for approval of your qyestions and will be visible so that experts can answer them.
3rd December 2010, 12:53 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Smile Re: ::Please Submit Your Suggestions About Scholarships and Forum::

Quote:
Originally Posted by Support View Post
This is not the right place to ask your queries, kindly go to 'General Discussion' section and post your questions there. It will take 36 - 48 hours for approval of your qyestions and will be visible so that experts can answer them.
Dear admin,
How and where can i seen my posted question after 36-48 hours???
Please help me...
3rd December 2010, 03:35 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

If some one write wrong address while giving his/her address what they should do ??
3rd December 2010, 08:06 PM

respected sir,
sir myself archana kushwaha,sir i am new here. i am doing m.sc.(chemistry) & i have complete b.ed. also.sir i am new in this forum & i don't know what is the procedure to apply for scholarship program even i don't know anything about this forum.
so,kindly say to you sir please give me all information about this forum due i also participate in this forum more n more
4th December 2010, 12:12 PM
rahul_kumar066

I like your forum your forum is best but one problem is giving cheques i think you should give a open cheque sothat one could easily get it in cash
4th December 2010, 08:24 PM

Mr. Admin Sir,
Sir actually i am new here so i don't all the thing about this forum but yet it is a great.................. due help the student by his/her query.
thank you sir

hello sir,
sir i am new in this forum and i participate in the scholarship program of this program and i got the 60 marks then i feel thanks, sir i really very satisfied.
thanks a lot sir
yours obediently
archana kushwaha
5th December 2010, 01:43 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
respected sir,
sir myself archana kushwaha,sir i am new here. i am doing m.sc.(chemistry) & i have complete b.ed. also.sir i am new in this forum & i don't know what is the procedure to apply for scholarship program even i don't know anything about this forum.
so,kindly say to you sir please give me all information about this forum due i also participate in this forum more n more
All you to need participate in the scholarship scheme here is to answer to the queries of other students which are available @ General Discussion section.

But before posting your answers firstly read this ::Everything You Want To Know About Scholarships::

Now after going through above things you will be ready to go, but also read this [MUST READ]::How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points::
It will help you alot to creat a best quality answer.

Apart from answering if you have any suggestion/advice regarding this Forum it is welcomed @ ::Please Submit Your Suggestions About Scholarships and Forum::

Whereas for getting motivated this topic will help you ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

[SIZE=1]---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------[/SIZE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by priyanka_swengg View Post
If some one write wrong address while giving his/her address what they should do ??
No, problem you can resubmit your details from the 'Winners of Scholarship' page or Click Here
5th December 2010, 01:49 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Mr. Admin Sir,
Sir actually i am new here so i don't all the thing about this forum but yet it is a great.................. due help the student by his/her query.
thank you sir
Dear friend,
You are a new comer,you can join our scholarship compitition,check it once...
Scholarship Compitition...

Dear admin,
I want to suggest you that please post a scaned copy of certificate which is given in top 5 compititors,if possible...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathuria gaurav View Post
Dear friend,
This is not a right place to answer your question,please post your question on disscussion part,our members are answer this question...

Dear admin,
PLease improve the money transuction procedure if possible,because there has a lot of problem in posting cheque,if you can arrange it with netbanking transfer then we would be happy...
This is my personal opinion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BALAJISHRICHIPPA View Post
according to my opinion every student should get scholarship of minimum 50%
Dear friend,
There has a scholarship compitition,30 people get this opportunity in a half of month and also 5 top compititor get a valuable certificate from this forum...
For more details click here..
Scholarship Details...
6th December 2010, 06:32 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

sir,

its really amazing a thread like this so that we can give our suggestions and the same can be FAQ's for new members like me also any ways this forum is amazing inspite of valuable knowledge we are also getting a good certificate and money too this sounds good and i'm new to this forum i'll definitely post good answers take the best and give the best for forum

as of now i'm completely satisfied with forum options

expected best service in future too

all the best to forum team

thanks for giving this opportunity

~aditya~
6th December 2010, 06:35 PM
krithika samandam

an excellent forum to air in our views..... to share our knowledge........... and to know more.... its great to have been a part and parcel of this site by participating in the discussion.... thanks for giving as an oppurtunity to participate...... hope i'l contribute my valuable suggestions through this discussion.......
6th December 2010, 10:52 PM
Saikiran M

It is very exciting as well as soothing to hear that "there are some changes in the scholarship program commencing soon".
I was and am very much eager to be a part of this new exciting scheme.

As far as i know there are two changes..
1. 30 candidates are awarded scholarship.
2. Exciting gifts to best answerer.

Hope Admin will surprise us in the coming year with lots of betterment in the forum.

-- Mahendrakar Sai Kiran ©®
8th December 2010, 12:32 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: ::Please Submit Your Suggestions About Scholarships and Forum::

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saikiran M View Post
It is very exciting as well as soothing to hear that "there are some changes in the scholarship program commencing soon".
I was and am very much eager to be a part of this new exciting scheme.

As far as i know there are two changes..
1. 30 candidates are awarded scholarship.
2. Exciting gifts to best answerer.

Hope Admin will surprise us in the coming year with lots of betterment in the forum.

-- Mahendrakar Sai Kiran ©®
Dear friend,
This news is very helpful for all the users of this forum,i am very happy,for this annousment...
Thank you...
11th December 2010, 12:47 AM
saswata06

I think there should be category wise forum for different educations viz: engg,medical,management etc.So that it will be helpful to search the answer and put questions easily and efficiently.
11th December 2010, 04:25 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

admin sir

i have an idea

why don't you categorize all the questions in to certain groups like

GATE

UPSC

jobs

etc..,

in these many thousands of question sometimes our guests may feel un comfortable and may not like to visit again and again by seeing all the clumsy questions in the general discussions

got an idea which you have got earlier wanna share with you that's all

thanks

receive this as suggestion

regards

~aditya~
11th December 2010, 08:18 PM
mishra245

Sir i am very happy to work with your forum what's say our forum.
I join this site on 16th nov. and very glad to say that this site is very genuine ab very helpful for our career.
We learn everything with this forum.
Thank you sir.
15th December 2010, 02:39 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Dear mishra,
This forum is related to education and carrer related,this is one of the populared forum.
Keep posting your valuable answer,and help those students...
thank you for joining...
16th December 2010, 12:17 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

hey can any one tell me ,
when will be next TAFP selection...???????????
17th December 2010, 03:34 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: ::Please Submit Your Suggestions About Scholarships and Forum::

Quote:
Originally Posted by deep_4 View Post
Dear friend,
It will be held on 2011 after march,you have to conform that fromthe admin...
17th December 2010, 02:33 PM

i have intrested your company
i join now i startes by sy bca
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture0001.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	15.8 KB
ID:	5411  
17th December 2010, 04:41 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by deep_4 View Post
Since, we are working towards making the TAFP more powerfull and attracting one therefore TAFP selection is been kept on hold.

We will be back soon with more interesting features in TAFP program, stay tuned and till then keep performing well.
17th December 2010, 04:58 PM
vikramvjb

Question Some interesting blood facts

1.Two million red blood cells die every second.
2.There are approximately 100,000 miles of blood vessels in the human body.
3.Seven percent of a humans body weight is made up of blood.
4.In the early nineteenth century some advertisements claimed that riding the carousel was good for the circulation of blood.
5.Each day 400 gallons of recycled blood are pumped through the kidneys.
6.By donating just one pint of blood, four lives can be saved.
7.Blood is such a good stain that Native Americans used it for paint.
8.The kidneys filter over 400 gallons of blood each day.
9.The average life span of a single red blood cell is 120 days.
10.Blood accounts for about 8% of a human's body weight.
11.A woman has approximately 4.5 liters of blood in her body, while men have 5.6 liters.
12.Your blood takes a very long trip through your body. If you could stretch out all of a human's blood vessels, they would be about 60,000 miles long. That's enough to go around the world twice.
13.Half your body’s red blood cells are replaced every seven days.
14.If all the blood vessels in your body were laid end to end, they would reach about 60,000 miles.
17th December 2010, 05:02 PM
Selviarthi

Hi,
"Scholarships and Forums" not only helps us to win prizes, but also makes us sure what we know. That is, by answering others doubts/queries, we are able to know about our knowledge in that.. And also by viewing others comments we gather many informations...
17th December 2010, 05:43 PM
juniorravik1214
Banned

i think it is remarkable and it has some unique features. that's the reason why the competition is so tough here .i haven't seen this kind of active participation in any site.i am new here but now i am impressed with this forum.
18th December 2010, 12:17 AM
sudhanshu saurabh

Wink Re: ::Please Submit Your Suggestions About Scholarships and Forum::

With regard to your motivating program ,It seems that extremely knowledgeble and informative persons would get a way to share their knowlledge with the needy all across the globe.

Time has been made for the information seekers to gather & uprade their lacking approach towards looking at various entrance exams & job opportunities awaiting for them just due to your help & scholarship guiding data.
18th December 2010, 02:56 PM
sathish.j

Default sir

i am doing aeronatical engineering who is my future may
18th December 2010, 05:47 PM
mishra245

Sir, please send an e-mail to that person for which you dispatched the cheque.
There is no information that this session scholarship form for provided by scholars are right or wrong.
19th December 2010, 11:53 AM
ruchika4989

atlest certificates should be provided to top 20 students
19th December 2010, 05:33 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishra245 View Post
Sir, please send an e-mail to that person for which you dispatched the cheque.
There is no information that this session scholarship form for provided by scholars are right or wrong.

Subscribe to "Scholarship Updates" it is a Sms channel of this Forum, After subscribing to it, you will recieve sms update regarding any type of announcement, cheque dispatching confermation, suggestions, tips etc. are announced there.

Subscribing link is available on the "Ranking Page" checkout there.
19th December 2010, 08:15 PM
nishant1110

Dear Mr Administrator

The forum is excellent save one feature...

Most people here still do not know how to post answers to the queries asked in General Discussion. Even then, the moderator supports them and sends them to the particular posts. I feel that this should be curbed, since you too have forum rules, and you should be the first ones to follow them

Regards
nishant1110
19th December 2010, 09:41 PM
lavanyaratala

hello sir....
In the last session....i have got my position in top 22. I have given my address details before 3 days....Can you please tell me when can I get my scholarship plzzzzzzzz
20th December 2010, 01:24 AM
ruchika4989

sir,
i have seen this that people who are here for a long time are the one who are there in the top 5 positions .i dnt have an issue with that neither i am here for money but i am here for certi .
as you provide certificates to top 5 ranks only the people who are new are not acknowledged for there efforts .soo i think atleast certificates should be given to top 10 ranks atleast
its just my suggestion.

thank you
20th December 2010, 05:29 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Post Re: ::Please Submit Your Suggestions About Scholarships and Forum::

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavanyaratala View Post
hello sir....
In the last session....i have got my position in top 22. I have given my address details before 3 days....Can you please tell me when can I get my scholarship plzzzzzzzz
Dear friend,
Dont warry, you will get your scholarship within 3weeks ...
21st December 2010, 12:39 AM
nishant1110

Question Re: ::Please Submit Your Suggestions About Scholarships and Forum::

You promise to award scholarships to the top 30 people on the rank list, but in the general discussion page, you've written 20 on top. Which is correct, and why.
21st December 2010, 01:09 AM
nishant1110

Arrow Re: ::Please Submit Your Suggestions About Scholarships and Forum::

Actually, Ms Ruchika is right in saying that the top 10 members should get certificates. Although I do not entail personal interest in the matter, I support the fact that the effort made by the people who make it to the top 10 answerers should be appreciated with a certificate or a small memento.
21st December 2010, 04:13 PM
amahajan

Hello Sir,
I am new here but I have found that in order to score good marks people just copy or edit the stuff and paste it. and they are getting points for that but you should have check the quality of answers and its weightage then only you should give them points.
22nd December 2010, 05:30 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishant1110 View Post
Actually, Ms Ruchika is right in saying that the top 10 members should get certificates. Although I do not entail personal interest in the matter, I support the fact that the effort made by the people who make it to the top 10 answerers should be appreciated with a certificate or a small memento.
Well I dont think that its the right time to increase Number of Certificate to 10. Waiting for right time.

However we will think of it.......!
22nd December 2010, 05:42 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: ::Please Submit Your Suggestions About Scholarships and Forum::

Quote:
Originally Posted by Support View Post
Well I dont think that its the right time to increase Number of Certificate to 10. Waiting for right time.

However we will think of it.......!
I totally agree with the admin,in this fact...
We are very happy to knowing that now 30 people get the scholarship instade of 20,and also we hope that number of certificates also be incresed in the right time...
22nd December 2010, 07:34 PM

hello admin sir
sir actually when i see the rank list then i am totally shocked because there is no ranking of mine.i don't know this why?
thank you
22nd December 2010, 07:41 PM

hello admin sir
sir now i see my rank in ranking list and my rank number is 138 and my points is 13.that's why sir i don't now the rule of ranking.
thank you sir
23rd December 2010, 04:04 PM

"This forum helps many students or others to taste the utmost knowlede and also gives scholarship to them to parcipate and also show off their talents by answering it."
27th December 2010, 06:52 AM
sdeepika.b

will u separate the list of members when they are in TAFP.? As i have not found out their list with the top 20 members.
and top 20 members will won scholarship. but , in the forum u have mentioned for the 30 members. I have gone through when my brother has read it and created me a doubt.
my doubt is whether 20 or 30 members will be eligible? and when once they are in TAFP , it will be shortlisted irrespective of sending answers?
28th December 2010, 12:19 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdeepika.b View Post
will u separate the list of members when they are in TAFP.? As i have not found out their list with the top 20 members.
and top 20 members will won scholarship. but , in the forum u have mentioned for the 30 members. I have gone through when my brother has read it and created me a doubt.
my doubt is whether 20 or 30 members will be eligible? and when once they are in TAFP , it will be shortlisted irrespective of sending answers?
From 16th Nov. 2010 we number of scholarships has been raised to 30, so from then onwards there will be 30 winners for every sessions.

List of present TAFP Members are available @ http://entrance-exam.net/forum/gener...ram-45485.html

If in future there will be more TAFP member it will be updated there.
12th April 2012, 10:15 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

@ ADMIN SIR:

Instead of Framing A full FAQ(Frequently Asked Questions) section, we can also do this...

Start a Sticky Thread with a name like " Ask your FORUM/SCHOLARSHIP doubts here " and
we will help or answer their queries as far as possible and you frame it into "one thread"
presenting all the questions and answers just similar to this thread.

Secondly, I have a doubt that "As a member of this forum, do we have the privilege of starting a new poll ?"
5th July 2013, 05:45 PM
PAKODI KAUR

Sir, it is your great effort and should be definitely appreciated. I have learnt a lot from it and always wanted to be among the toppers, thanks to you. One thing that i would like to add is to please specially mention a literature column in your forum which will also award scholarship to those who write on their ownselves different poems or are good writers.
Hoping to get expected outcome.
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?