1st February 2011, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government Jobs in Indian Railways for B.Tech. Computer Science Engineers?

hello...
sir,
i have completed b.tech from computer science branch with 75%.i wanted to know about recruitment process for computer related field in railways and monthly salary.... and exams dates n other details.
please sir reply me....
my email id -- [email protected]
thank you.
2nd February 2011, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government Jobs in Indian Railways for B.Tech. Computer Science Engineers?

hello sir,
i am third year student for B.E CSE, my aim join to railway department.entrance exam scheduled will be sent it .
my email id is [email protected] and [email protected]
3rd February 2011, 01:20 PM

Post Re: Government Jobs in Indian Railways for B.Tech. Computer Science Engineers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir ...I am a final year student of B.Tech(IT) having 72% till now... I want your further assistance for any kind of vacancy in Indian Railways.. Please tell me about Entrance Exam schedule..
and send me through e-mai

[email protected]
4th February 2011, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

sir i'm B.TECH 3yr IT student wanna to know about the vacanies in (navratan companies,railway department,airways& in excise department like sales or income tax officer)plz give me knowledge about the examination procedure,availability of application form. plz reply me at e - mail id([email protected])
6th February 2011, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I wants to know that what is the Government job in Indian Railway for B.tech computer science Engineers and what is the post and what will be the starting salary package and what is minimum Eligibility Criteria?
my email id is [email protected]
7th February 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

sir iam kiran kumar completed in b.tech cse with percentage 54.11 any govt jobs send me
8th February 2011, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the job of technical assistant and when will be the notification releases,if you know then give replay to my id [email protected]
i am a good girl
8th February 2011, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

i m 4th year student of b.tech from computer science i want 2 know if there is any government job for me in various government sector plz send it 2 my mail
[email protected]
phone no. 9891566968
10th February 2011, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
I have done btech in eletronics & communication engineering. will i be able to apply for any job in Indian railway? when the exam occurs or when the advertisement is published? please mail me in [email protected]
Thanks in advance
20th February 2011, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am MCA 2010 passout ,I Wanted to know about recruitment process for computer related field in railways.Exams date's and other details.
20th February 2011, 04:50 PM
Somnathawalkar

Thumbs up Re: Government Jobs in Indian Railways for B.Tech. Computer Science Engineers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonamkarn View Post
sir,
I want to know about govt. jobs in railway.I am 3rd year student of B.Tech. from c.sc. stream.what kind of jobs is there in railway department for c.sc. engg. I want to previous question paper,syllabus and books for section engineer (c.sc.).It is my humble request and pls send it to my mail id.
thanking you
yours faitfully

Somnathawalkar
21st February 2011, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

want to know about the government jobs for the btech.computer science students. kindly give me information.
26th February 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am pursuing 3rd year cse department with 70% aggr. can i appear for rrb in A- grade post ?????([email protected])
15th March 2011, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

hello,sir thank u to read my question please give the detail about government job in indian railway in cse i am 3rdyr cse student please tell me all the infometion regarding this at this email.. [email protected]
17th March 2011, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Wait and see
[email protected]
18th March 2011, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

i a 4th year (9th semester) student of B.Tech cse. hen is the entrance exam.. for railway jobs of cse students.send the deatials of exam to [email protected]
22nd March 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam,

I want to know about govt. jobs in railway.I am 3rd year student of B.Tech. from c.sc. stream.what kind of jobs is there in railway department for c.sc. engg. I want to previous question paper,syllabus and books for section engineer (c.sc.).It is my humble request and pls send it to my mail id [email protected]
24th March 2011, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

hello sir, i am btech 3rd year it student can i apply for railway job now and how?
13th April 2011, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about govt. jobs in railway.I am 3rd year student of B.Tech. from c.sc. stream.what kind of jobs is there in railway department for c.sc. engg. I want to have the previous question paper,syllabus and books for section engineer (c.sc.).I humbly request to send me information to my email id - <[email protected]>
14th April 2011, 12:47 AM
amlendu shekhar
Junior Member+

Hi dear,
definately you can join Indian Railways as an engineer after complition of B.Tech. Computer Science Engineering.

minimum 60% marks in btech is require to join in Indian Railways .

age limit 21-29.

for more information check-www.rbi.gov.in.

Thanks
14th April 2011, 10:03 AM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

definately you can join Indian Railways as an engineer after complition of B.Tech. Computer Science Engineering.

minimum 60% marks in btech is require to join in Indian Railways .

age limit 21-29.

for more information check-www.rbi.gov.in.
14th April 2011, 07:49 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
The government jobs are as follows-

1.technical assistant{instrumentation, administrative services)
2. Junior computer operator

Thanks.
7th May 2011, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am B.tech final year student from IT branch.I want to know about the recruitment process in any government sectors exam dates and other details.
Send me mail at [email protected].
Its very urgent... so please tell me as soon as possible.....
Thanks......
10th May 2011, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

What is the name of the ENTRANCE EXAM ?,when the entrance exam will be conducted?
please reply me @[email protected]
24th May 2011, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

HI ,

I have completed my B-Tech With IT Branch and and I have a interested in Join Railway. So Tell me If any Technical related to my trade. It is very thankful . If some guide me.
Shashank vashistha
30th May 2011, 12:29 PM
chellappachennai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Praveen_Gola View Post
various Govt jobs are-
1.technical assistant{instrumentation, administrative services)
2. Junior computer operator
need a indian railyway job my Gragvate ME Comunication Networking
1st June 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

sir, iam 2011 pass out any job is there in railway.please tell me my email id is [email protected]
Thanks....
9th June 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

hello sir this is mamatha completed MCA in 2010..Actually im intrested in Railway Department...Can you please tell me is there any jobs for MCA students...
Sir please reply to my email id [email protected]
Sir please send the info like notifications and exam dates,And selection process plz plz plz sir
9th June 2011, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

is there any jobs in indian railways for btech computer science engineers
10th June 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

I am 3rd year student of B.E from computer science branch.Wanted to know about recruitment process for computer related field in railways.Exams date's and other details.
email id [email protected]
11th June 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i have completed B.TECH(Computer Science and Engineering) with 74.2% in 2011 batch..i want to know all railways exam schedules and dates as per my qualification..so plz take this mail as request and reply to my id: [email protected]
30th June 2011, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,i am praveen i completed B-tech (cse) and i passed out in 2010,i completed networking course i am interested to work in indian railways,wat type of jobs can available in railway

email id:[email protected]
30th June 2011, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

I am 4th year student of B.tech IT branch.Want to know about recruitment process for computer related field in railways and airways.Exams date's and other details.my humble request u to send details about name of exams and so on.......my email id is [email protected]
8th July 2011, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am a fFINAL YEAR B.TECH.[CSE] student is any job is available for me in railway.Please tell me
10th July 2011, 09:28 AM
Ranjeet singh baghel

[]sir,
I want to know about govt. jobs in railway.I am final year student of B.Tech. from computer science stream.what kind of jobs is there in railway department for computer science engg. I want to previous question paper,syllabus and books for section engineer.It is my humble request and pls send it to my mail id.[[email protected]].
11th July 2011, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

sir i m 4th year b.tech(Computer science).i want a job in railway.if any recruriment,entrance exam..... PLZ infom...me .
email ([email protected]).....
19th July 2011, 12:12 PM
happysen

hi i am BE(branch CSE) 3rd year student iwant know the syllabus & test exam sedule in railway & bank plese send it my e-mail [email protected]
10th August 2011, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

i am 2nd year student of B.E from computer science branch. Want to about the jobs in indian railway.
exam date and details..
my email id [email protected]
thanks..
12th August 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

hello sir!
i m 4th year student of B.tech from ELECTRONIC AND COMUNICATION ENGG. branch.I want your further assistance for any kind of vacancy in Indian Railways.. Please tell me about Entrance Exam schedulel.
email id- [email protected], [email protected]
thanks...;
18th August 2011, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I want to know about govt. jobs in railway.I am 2nd year student of B.Tech. from c.scstudent is any job is available for me in railway.Please tell me
18th August 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

sair,
i am a 2nd B.TECH.[cse] student is any job is available for me in railway.Please tell me
20th August 2011, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

I am student in 4th year Computer Sc. & Engineering department with securing marks 6.84 and I have secured 72% marks in H.S. Can I get a Government/private job? Please reply as soon as possible.
21st August 2011, 01:24 PM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonamkarn View Post
sir,
I want to know about govt. jobs in railway.I am 3rd year student of B.Tech. from c.sc. stream.what kind of jobs is there in railway department for c.sc. engg. I want to previous question paper,syllabus and books for section engineer (c.sc.).It is my humble request and pls send it to my mail id.
there are many jobs for computer engineer in railway.there is so uch requirment for c.s engineer.u should passrd your engineering degree with minimum 60% aggrigate.
there are several jobs as
1.technical assistant,networking adminstrator,database adminstrator,junior computer operator.
u should pass the entrance exam of railway vacancy.

all the best for your future.
27th August 2011, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed B.tech(cse)i have 57% only will i can apply to any job in railways
31st August 2011, 03:47 AM
Unregistered

SIR, I AM A 3rd B.TECH [CS] STUDENT IS ANY JOB IS AVAILABLE FOR ME IN RAILWAY . PLEASE TELL ME
MY email id [email protected]
11th September 2011, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

sir what is the opportunity for job in indian ralway for b.tech comeputer science student .when the form is posted for that tell me date of form.
12th September 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir....i m a final year student of B-Tech(COMPUTER SCIENCE ) branch.i hv aggregate 7.2 SGPA till now in B-Tech but my 12th percentage is 54%. so can u plz tell me what Govt jobs are available for me.i want your further assitence for any kind of vacancy in Indian Railway.
14th September 2011, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

HI,
I have completed B.Sc computer technology with 85%.Is there any opportunities for me in railway.Please reply me in the id given below:

[email protected]
Thanks & Regards,
vidhyalakshmi
19th September 2011, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for ese me exam,plz give some instruction to my mail id
20th September 2011, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

I am a b.tech passout student from computer science and engineering branch and secured 62.96% marks. I would like to know the recruitment process for engineering students in railways. Dates and other details.
email id- [email protected]

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?