30th December 2010, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Prasar bharti Exam acknowledgment and Admit Card not received, how to check status of application form online? Exam center change?

sir please send result of ASS.ENGINEER exam. [email protected]
1st January 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Prasar bharti Exam acknowledgment and Admit Card not received, how to check status of application form online? Exam center change?

when will result coming
5th January 2011, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

please anounce the date of releasing result of prasar bharti of exam. held at 24 oct 2010
6th January 2011, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Gud evening sir,
respectly, sir whenever the result of prasar bharti 24 oct 2010 is declared
then plz send me my result on
[email protected]
my roll no is: 128146
my applicatio form is : 101213
thanks.....
11th January 2011, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

when will come the result of prasar bharti which held on 24 oct 2010
13th January 2011, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

when result will come
13th January 2011, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

When will be result of prasar bharti EA exam result declared????
16th January 2011, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Gud mrng sir
whenever the result of prasar bharti 24 oct 2010 is declared
pls at my mail address ([email protected]).i m appeared for EA post and DD2010
My roll.num is 107629
application num is 55793
I m from north zone
16th January 2011, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

when result come how i can check
10th December 2014, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Hi everybody.
My name was Maria Barbara Gonsalves.J(cathlioc)
Since i grow up in the convent.now got married to hindu and converted to Hindu.
Appeared for passport interview they asking expantion for J . It stand for jesus but i dont have any proof pls help . Urgent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?