15th October 2011, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility in MCA Entrance Exams with low percentage in 12th (10 2)?

HI,
i m a student of (Bca)distance with 70% marks...and i get 45%in I.Sc from Bihar board.59%marks in 10th .can i eligible for mca in JNU ,DU,BHU types of university .
please reply me ......i m waiting for a guideline

RAHUL KUMAR SINGH E-mail [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get a job in MNC with low academic score?
  2. How can I get job in IT/Software field with this low percentage?
  3. JNU MCA eligibility based on percentage in 10th, 12th and Graduation (BCA) -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I do M.Tech from private institute? I've completed B.Sc and 12th std with less than 50% marks and MCA and 10th with more than 60% marks
  5. How should I prepare for MCA entrance exam? My 10th percentage is below 60
  6. Affordable MCA colleges which take admissions through entrance exams?
  7. What is the importance of 12th marks for studying in abroad?
  8. What is the eligibility for MCA entrance exam? I am doing BCA and want to do MCA
  9. How to get into IIM after scoring low marks in 12th?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying MCA entrance exam?
  11. Eligibility for MCA entrance exams?
  12. Low percentage in 12th: How to get good Government Jobs and Prepare for Higher Studies?
  13. Is it difficult to get admission in any Architecture college at Abroad if secured low percentage in 10th? Entrance exams to study Architecture in Abroad?
  14. Eligibility for MCA after getting 64% marks in BCA, 54% marks in 12th and 58.6% marks in 10th. Entrance exams details to take admission in MCA?
  15. Will it be a problem if I have low percentage in 12th to attend campus placements?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria for pursuing MCA after completing B.Sc? Which entrance exam is required? -- [New]
  17. PTU MCA 1st Sem-Programming in C (MCA-102) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Low percentage in 10th will affect my future studies?
16th October 2011, 06:09 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility in MCA Entrance Exams with low percentage in 12th (10+2)?

If you are having keen interest in computers and grip on mathematics you can clear the MCA exams.After MCA you will have plenty of jobs but need to have command on arithmetic and keen to solve problems.Since you are having maths background in 12th it may not be that much difficult for you.since You are a commerce student you can cope up easily in an industry where there is a need of accounts as well as computer applications which is nothing but master applications.
24th November 2011, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility in MCA Entrance Exams with low percentage in 12th (10 2)?

how many percentage are required in graduation for mca
25th November 2011, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

sir,mam.....
Are you ppl sure dat they won't ask for pu marks plz.....suggest me.am damm confused to prepare for my PG.becz i got 46% in pu , 72 in 10th,and 80 in BCA...reply soon..........
26th November 2011, 09:24 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility in MCA Entrance Exams with low percentage in 12th (10+2)?

dear friend,
My friend 12th percentage does not matter for appearing in MCA entrance exam.

The only criteria you have to fulfill is:-

***You have to complete the graduation in any trade and must have maths or stats in 12th.

If you have had maths or stats in 12th then you can surely appear in MCA entrance exam.

All the best.
27th November 2011, 12:28 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by praveen270289 View Post
dear sir i have completed my graduation in bca with an aggregate of 71% and have maths at 10+2 level as main subject . but I have aggregate 53% in 10+2 . I am willing to do mca from any top colleges in India .

can you please send me the list of enterance examination I am eligible for so that i can prepare for them.

an early reply would be highly appreciative
Dear Friend,

You have every chance to apply for MCA. To become eligible to apply for MCA course one should has mathematics in Graduation or in 10+2 level. As you have mathematics in class 12th and your marks in graduation are so good you can apply for the entrance examination of the MCA course.

Best Wishes.....
27th November 2011, 12:37 AM
imcoolleone

Hi dear,

It is very good to know that you want to pursue MCA after completing graduation.

You need to have at least 50% marks in 12th and must have maths as a main subject.

So,there will be no problem for you to appear in the entrance test.

Different universities and institutes in India conduct entrance tests for admission to MCA courses.
So various entrance exams are there and it depends on you which university or institute you want to join.

Here are some top universities offering MCA:

Pune University,

Delhi University,

J. N. U., New Delhi,

R.E.C. Trichy,

MNIT, Allahabad,

B.H.U.,

IIT Roorkee,

ICSE Indore,

V.J.T.I., Mumbai,

Jalgaon University .

MCA Entrance test consists of objective questions on conceptual maths,general aptitude,mental ability tests etc.

So prepare in the best way you can!

Thanks
19th December 2011, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

i am doing bca can i give mca entrence exam 2012
8th March 2012, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

I AM THE STUDENT OF B.A. (ARTS)/ MARKS 60% IN B.A, 64% IN 2 AND 72% IN MATRIC BUT IN 2 AND BA NO MATH SUB. PLS TELL ME HOW I CAN ENTER IN MCA.
22nd September 2012, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

i got 50% in 10 and 50% in 12th..i am eligible for appearing iit mca exam plz give me a rit suggestion plz...
22nd April 2014, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

can I eligible for getting admission in nits for MCA after scoring 68% in 10th and 56%
in 12th
11th May 2014, 11:17 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Having scored 71% of marks in BCA course is a very good performance from your side.

But the worst thing is that you have scored only 53% of marks in your 10+2 which makes not eligible to apply for all the MNCs.

Even though if you complete your MCA course, you are not eligible to apply for job opportunities in top IT companies.

Now a days, even no company is preferring to take candidates with below career 60 criteria as the number of candidates who are available for a single job are going on increasing in IT field.

So, I suggest you to opt for MBA course at Post Graduation level.

There will be good career scope and job opportunities for the candidates after completion of this course.

Some of the popular specializations in MBA are
MBA in Finance
MBA in Marketing
MBA in Human Resource Management
MBA in Operations Management
MBA in Retail Management
MBA in Systems Management
MBA in Information Technology

Choose the one as per your interest and opt for the same.

Have good preparation for the Entrance Exam and crack it.

Wish you all the best.
9th June 2014, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir ...i have passed 12th with commerce with 71% marks and i passe b.c.a with 92% marks .
May i eligible for m.c.a ????
But in 2 i hav not mathmatices..
20th May 2015, 02:04 AM
kavitha hombal

sir I have scored 48% on my puc. am I eligible for mca entrance exam?
22nd August 2016, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

sir, I have scored 58.6%,54% in 10 2 respectively and I have scored in BCA 64%.
so I wanna to know am I able to take any entrance exam for admission in MCA.
plz tell me....
22nd August 2016, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

sir, I have scored 58.6%,54% in 10 2 respectively and I have scored in BCA 64%.
so I wanna to know am I able to take any entrance exam for admission in MCA.
plz tell me....
4th March 2017, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I have completed b.com with 47% aggregate and 12th 58% with business mathematics and statistics subject with 64 marks so can I apply for mca
6th May 2019, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have 55% in B.Sc Maths. I want to pursue MCA. Which colleges/universities do i apply to since me percentage is low?
20th May 2019, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I'm Umesh. I have just completed the graduation with Atrs (History) Subject with less than 60% Marks and even I got less than 60% marks in 12th. But in both (12th & graduation) I have more than 55% marks.
I had taken math in 12th but the Marks of math is only 52.

Can I get admission for MCA?

If yes. Then, Which Collages or which universities I go for so that I could get admission?
24th June 2019, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir. I'm bsc IT first year student. And I got 45% in 10 2 with science stream
I'm eligible for mca in NIT trichy reply me sir..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?