22nd December 2009, 04:14 PM
mahesh patil

Company secretary: eligibility? percentage criteria? entrance exams? when?

sir i want to take admission to the cs(company secretary)so what is the qualification it want? I am a B.Sc graduate studen, there is any percentage criteria to admission? there is any entrance exam for that of? when it is conducted? please help me!

Related Questions:
7th January 2010, 09:21 PM
ryan
Senior Member+

Default Re: Company secretary: eligibility? percentage criteria? entrance exams? when?

the eligibility to take admission in cs are as follows:

for foundation programme : 10+2 pass or its equivalent

for executive programme : graduation

students of any discipline in arts,commerce and science can pursue the cs course.

admission is open throughout the year.entrance exam is generally conducted in august and september.

for more info:
cs helpline: 011-41504444
8th January 2010, 02:41 PM
kusum singal

Default Re: Company secretary: eligibility? percentage criteria? entrance exams? when?

for this information you can visit www.icsi.edu. everything is given there.
8th January 2010, 04:36 PM
Senior Member+++

the eligibility for admission to cs
for foundation course :10+2 pass or its equivalent
for executive programme :graduation
for more info website :www.icsi.edu
15th January 2010, 01:58 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

The minimum eligibility to gain entry in the Foundation Course is a pass in 10+2 examination or its equivalent in any stream. The course is of 8 months duration.

A pass in the Foundation Course Examination of the ICSI/Graduation degree or a Master's degree/Pass in ICWAI, ICAI can allow you entry in the intermediate course. The course is of 9 months.

best of luck
15th January 2010, 11:05 PM
rohit kumar singh

yes dear you are eligible to take admission in CS progrmme of foundation level..for graduates the programme is said to be executive programme...for more you can log on to
www.icsi.edu
9th February 2010, 11:51 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

The candidate should be 10+2 pass or its equivalent.
The candidate should be a student of any discipline in Arts, Commerce and Science (excluding Fine Arts) for pursue this course.
Those candidates appearing in 10+2 or its equivalent can also seek provisional admission subject to submission of proof of passing the said examination within 6 months.
5th March 2010, 10:52 PM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

For company secretary you shoud be 12th pass for the foundation programme and then for executive programme graduation is required........
30th March 2010, 02:22 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

dear friend

eligibility criteria for admission in cs are as follows:

you must be 10+2 pass or its equivalent

for executive programme : graduation

students of any discipline in arts,commerce and science can pursue the cs course.

entrance exam is generally conducted in august and september.

for more info:
cs helpline: 011-41504444
you can get more information from the lin below:

all the best.
13th April 2010, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

percentage of marks required in 10 2, graduation & in Masters for cs...????
16th April 2010, 06:24 PM
bairagya

what's the fees stracture and eligibilty to get admmission in cs executive
19th April 2010, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage is reqired in 12?
20th April 2010, 12:17 AM
ManishPandey22

Students of any discipline can do the cs course. For foundation programme 10+2 is required or its equivalent and for the executive programme graduation is required..........There is no minimum percentage for admission to the Foundation Course.
20th April 2010, 05:58 PM
pooja kushwaha

sir i want more information about future related to cs plz help me to know more or it is good for me
20th April 2010, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of this exam?
27th April 2010, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

how much marks inuf for passing of executive programme???????????? reply soon
28th April 2010, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam
I have just given my 12th exams & waiting for the results.Now is it required to give the marksheet for the registration of cs foundation course???
29th April 2010, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

I have just given my 12th exams and waiting for the results. I have not taken cs foundation course form. Now I want to enquire for the registration of cs foundation course?
9th May 2010, 07:45 PM
R.mangala

Hi Sir/Madam,

I have completed my graduation in B.com i just wanna to know when the entrance exam and what are the procedure to be followed.
12th May 2010, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my B.com i want to know when the entrance exam $ what r the procedure to be followed?
14th May 2010, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am a pursuing regular B.A.,LL.B.(Hons.) Course and i am in 7th semester and i want to do a certified course of Company Secretary . So can i do such course ?

Thanking you
16th May 2010, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

what are the subject in the intermediate course?
21st May 2010, 03:58 PM
kirankshinde

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahesh patil View Post
sir i want to take admission to the cs(company secretary)so what is the qualification it want? I am a B.Sc graduate studen, there is any percentage criteria to admission? there is any entrance exam for that of? when it is conducted? please help me!
Dear Friend,

There are Two option Available
First, You can Join Foudation Course After 12th exam for CS
Second, as you are Graduate you can directly jion Intermidiate or excutive program which 2 level

Any Stream Graduate will do.

The CS exam are main Conducted in mOnth of June and Dec every year.

For all and every kind of Detials you can visit the officail web site.

www.icsi.edu.

All the Best
25th May 2010, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
i want to ask is it important to give entrance exam to take admission in cs?
i have given 12th exams and confused in choosing of a career
please rply soon
thankyou
26th May 2010, 05:08 PM
pankaj khaneja

Smile Re: Company secretary: eligibility? percentage criteria? entrance exams? when?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bairagya View Post
what's the fees stracture and eligibilty to get admmission in cs executive
. how many percantage is required to take admission in foundation.
28th May 2010, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

what is the date to fill cs form
29th May 2010, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i have compeleted my graduate in b.com[hon's]with 75%. in cs i join the intermediate course
4th June 2010, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

how can i join after t.y.b.com
8th June 2010, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

what minimum percentage should be in greduation for taking admission in icwai inter
10th June 2010, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

what percentage required for cs, icwa
11th June 2010, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

hi
11th June 2010, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

what percentage required for cs course
19th June 2010, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility after graduation and what is the total fee structure?What is the duration of the course after graduation?
25th June 2010, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

hi
how much percentage is required to take addmission in compony secretoryafter graduate????????
reply must
25th June 2010, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility after graduation and what is the total fee structure?what is the duration of the course after graduation?what minimum % should be in graduation for taking admission?
25th June 2010, 09:54 PM

SIR/MADAM, I m graduate in commerce stream.and want to do c.s.,what is the durations for graduates?and what is the fee structure.
28th June 2010, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
Could you tel me what r the subject cantains in CS, and what is the duration period.
15th July 2010, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

i've registered myself in executive programme in february2010 so can i atempt for both modules in december 2010 or not.
thanks
16th July 2010, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

hi..i have just completed my b.com(hon)with 47.37% from c.u.......i want to pursue cs...am i eligeble for this course?can i join cs from executive level,or i have to start from foundation level?please reply soon..........
20th July 2010, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

after garaduation how much time does it takes to complete the cs course?
20th July 2010, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=I am a LL.M Graduate I wanted to do C.S in correspondence please give the details
1st August 2010, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

hi..........suppose my result is awaited till the month of july and i want to give exam which is to b held in the month of june............so,could u plz tel me m i eligible for that exam or not??????????????????? reply soooonnnnn
3rd August 2010, 10:32 PM
prathamesh22

information are as follow
foundation course-10+2 pass or its equivalent
executive programme-graduation
nfo at-www.icsi.edu
6th August 2010, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure of joining Cs after B.com
9th August 2010, 12:04 AM
bholag

dear friend,
Eligibility for Company secretary is that you must have passed your 12 and then after you have to score good marks in the exam so that to get admission tp good colleges .for more details visit the below mentioned link:
www.icsi.edu
10th August 2010, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KOW THE DATES OF ENTRANCE EXAM?
15th August 2010, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

howmany percentage results of cs foundation declare every year?
19th August 2010, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

hi sir
this is prabhanjan
i did btech from hyderabad from 2010 BTECH ENGINEERING(INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY)
as i have intreset to do CS
and am i eligible for to take courses
and from which course i need to start
and course duration
and fee structure
[email protected]
plzzz any body knows about my query u can reply me through mail
26th August 2010, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

i am 39 years old, i am eligibile for cs examination
26th August 2010, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahesh patil View Post
I am B.Sc. graduate with PCM and MBA with Finance and Marketing, i want to take admission in CS, what is the percentage required and procedure for taking admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?