11th February 2012, 07:11 PM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

Default Re: [MUST READ]::How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points::

yes it is definately , we can give good answers then we can get more points that cause we are able to make more points.
12th February 2012, 08:35 AM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

Talking Re: How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points

i think point distribution process should be changed. the point will given different for each different answer. point should not depend on the senior member or junior member. it will depend on the quality of the each post. a very good reply reply may get 20 points and a stupid reply may get 0 point. please think about this i think it will help the forum to increase the quality of the answer.
12th February 2012, 01:42 PM
kirandangerous

Its really a great idea. To improve my answers i use very good English and in that way my communication skill is also increase. So ton of thanks to you sir....
12th February 2012, 06:36 PM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

Talking Re: [MUST READ]::How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points::

" It is better to sharpen your axe for 2 hours and cut the tree in 1 hour (total- 3 hours) than cutting the same tree with the blunt axe which takes 8 hours".

I am really happy to be part of forum.
12th February 2012, 10:34 PM
sougata pradhan

Default Re: How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points

It is simple way to create good answers and get more points. For this just give proper and intelligent answers to the given questions.
13th February 2012, 09:47 AM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

Wink Re: [MUST READ]::How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points::

I dont care who else is competing in this forum. I just know that i am going to provide so much value in my answer that its unbeatable!

thanks.
13th February 2012, 03:49 PM
Akbag

Location: Haldipali, Satalma, Barpali , Bargarh , Orissa pin-768029

Everybody want to gain a good point but they do not know the technique that how to get good point . Our senior members have already posted the three that how to get good points . Follow these steps and get good points .
Thanks
14th February 2012, 02:47 AM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

Exclamation Re: [MUST READ]::How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points::

I used to post good lenghty answers but what I saw that many useless and worthless answers having no any relation to the querry were also there so it started in my mind that why not to post only short answrs and why to spend so much of time, if I could score by posyting maximum answers.
15th February 2012, 12:42 PM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

Dear sir,

Creating good answer is not is for everybody.

To get good marks and to make your answer attractive and full of quality ,one should answer the question only after having the full knowledge of that field . Respect should be given to every question seeker by simple words like dear friend, dear sir or by writing his name .
15th February 2012, 03:20 PM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

Nothing more to say here but I would just like to mention that Better the quality of your answer higher you points. Its a simple funda

Quality of your answer is Directly Proportional to the points you score

So wrapping up this article with one quote...

Say it to yourself while you are answering the queries on this forum

I dont care who else is competing in this forum. I just know that i am going to provide so much value in my answer that its unbeatable!
15th February 2012, 03:52 PM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

Thumbs up Re: [MUST READ]::How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points::

I request one thing that please don't accept wrong answers and negative marking should be done for it without any legancy.

I used to post good lenghty answers but what I saw that many useless and worthless answers having no any relation to the querry were also there so it started in my mind that why not to post only short answrs and why to spend so much of time, if I could score by posyting maximum answers.

So it should not happen in future I wish and no any worthless answers be displayed and scoring should be made accordingly.
15th February 2012, 04:15 PM
p. s

Thumbs up Re: [MUST READ]::How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points::

first read the ans then ansered it corectly n when u r writing it conwereted it into the points n to make it beatuful n actractive write points in some carecters thus u can get good marks.
15th February 2012, 04:32 PM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

Arrow Re: How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points

Hi my dear friend,

it's not that you have to create good answers it's only that you have to tell everything in your answer which you know so that the person who has asked the question is satisfied completely.

please don't try to give silly answers it will not help you to increase your points.give explanatory answers which helps to solve all the doubts and help others to think more clearly for their education and career.this will help you in increasing your points.

all the best.
15th February 2012, 08:22 PM
a444

Its not a difficult task to post great answers. The idea behind posting an answer should be that the question asker must be satisfied completely without any doubt left in him/her.

The trick lies in posting good answers.

]How to Post Good Answers?

Ok now see the difference between the 2 answers. Which answer satisfies you more? Ofcourse the Intelligent Answer..right?

Nothing more to say here but I would just like to mention that Better the quality of your answer higher you points. Its a simple funda

get so create good answer and get good point
15th February 2012, 11:46 PM
unagi

Dear friend, for selecting candidates for Indian police service (IPS) and Indian administrative services(IAS),
the Union Public service commission(UPSC) organises the civil services examination every year. The eligibility
for appearing in civil services examination is a graduation or a bachelors degree in any discipline from a
recognised university.So you being a graduate in mechanical engineering are also eligible for appearing in
the civil services examination. At the time of applying for this examination you must have attained 21 years of age.
The civil services examination are the toughest examination in our country and graduates with different educational
background appear in it like science graduates, commerce graduates, arts graduates, engineering graduates and also
MBBS graduates.Out of approximately three to four lakhs students appearing in this examination nearly 1000 students
are at last selected by the examination authorities for prestigious services like IAS, IPS nad IFS.
Engineers have always dominated this exam. Last year , out of the top 25 ranks in the merit list 15 ranks were captured
by students of engineering background.So you can also appear in this exam for fulfilling your dream to become a IAS or IPS officer.
16th February 2012, 03:57 AM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

Smile Re: [MUST READ]::How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points::

I request one thing that please don't accept wrong answers and negative marking should be done for it without any leniancy.

18th February 2012, 01:00 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points

hiiii,

it's not that you have to create good answers it's only that you have to tell everything in your answer which you know

so that the person who has asked the question is satisfied completely.pls don't try to give silly answers it will not help you to increase your points.

give explanatory answers which helps to solve all the doubts and help others to think more clearly for their education and career.this will help you in increasing your points.

all the best.
19th February 2012, 09:42 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

First off all you need to develop your english writing skills then post the answers in it.
Please don't try to give silly answers it will not help you to increase your points,give
explanatory answers which helps to solve all the
doubts and help others to think more clearly for
their education and career.
This will help you to
increasing your points.
All the best:-)
20th February 2012, 01:34 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai....,
First answer the questions in such a good english language skills with deep description so that the asker as well as any one can understand easily without any doubt by
taking minimum of time,
By this process you can gain more points.
20th February 2012, 01:37 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

hai,
First off all read the question carefully what that
person is asking you then clear all his doubts in
simple language and try to clear all his/her doubts.
Don't create confusion words in the answers, so that you can gain more more points.
20th February 2012, 01:41 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Creating a good answer is also an art, so if you have this art then you can post the good answers.
In this, much english language skills are important to post good answers and gain more poins so all the best.
23rd February 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=dear_sanj;278102]Dear Priyanka,
WHAT ARE QUEST ASK FOR WE,THAT TIME WE ARE CAREFULLY LISTOUT ANS ,AND DON"T GET TENSION ,SUBMIT ANS FREE MIND BODY.
24th February 2012, 12:45 PM
kavin thomas

see different answer to choose and make your choice
24th February 2012, 05:08 PM
abhavi

how to solve the ratios and propportions
24th February 2012, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

how has the motion of freedom been conceptualized in political thoery?
25th February 2012, 08:14 PM
puranik chaitra

thanks a lot fr the suggestion sir....its realy vry helpful n an effective suggestion
26th February 2012, 04:36 PM
y.anusha007
Junior Member+

creating good answers is very important but how to create is more important than creating answers.
answers should be very clear to the person who asked it.by seeing our answer the person who asked the question should be satisfied in such a manner that by seeing our answer no question should be raised in his mind.
our answer should not have spelling mistakes so that it causes inconvinience to the person who is reading
the answers should have a good quality but not the quantity
when we answer the question if any additional information is given regarding the question then he will be much satisfied
we should have good skills for answering the question
wrong information should not be given it makes a person suffer
our should not be one word answers.they should be explained clearly
and the most important thing here points are not given based on the quantity of the answer they are given based on the quality of the answer
now a question raises in your mind that i said that answers should not be one word answers it should be explained clearly.as it is said like that you cant post whatever you want to eloborate your answer
wishing all the best for everyone who are participating...
thanks a lot to forum moderator and forum staff for introducing this which is helpful to every one
26th February 2012, 06:11 PM
mahima.verma

gudevening sir,
i am mahima verma, i wanna ask a question from you, its not exactly about replying anyone for getting points my basic problem is that i am not able to mould a good and impressive answer.. also i am very much worried about my increasing my knowledge about current affairs going all over the world... plz i request u suggest me for getting rid of these problems...
27th February 2012, 07:22 PM
mishawatson

While describing yourself in an interview, the answer should always be related to the job. Remember, although the employer is asking personal questions, they are still all related to "what can you bring to the company?" So, I usually give adjectives like reliable, loyal, etc., but make sure you back these with supporting examples. The most important thing is to make sure you boil it all down to presenting the answer in a way that it matches the things the employer is looking for.
28th February 2012, 06:49 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

hai,
It's all about the quality of the answers you are posted,
There quality answers is depends upon two reasons as:
Good knowledge,
Will be good in discussions.
So first you need to improve your quality while you are posting answers.
The good knowledge is also helps you when you are posting the answers.
So best of luck friends.
29th February 2012, 03:53 PM
VINU.VINAY21

hi all..
its as simple as this... Always think in possitive attitude.for eg: if u hear about the word KNIFE wat comes to your mind??
Ans1: knife is very dangerous.its sharp edged and may hurt you.(Negative answer)
Ans2:knife is used to cut vegetables and fruits to make it into desirable size.(Positive answer)

And the other ways to make good answers are to make it simple and answer in your own ways than trying to write like others and making it complicated.
1st March 2012, 04:34 PM
vinod90ece
Member+

That post is really fantastic . This helped me a lot for creating good answers.
7th March 2012, 12:22 PM
satati

you should give the answers to the point and which would satisfy the examiner. The answers should be related to the topic and the most important words should be highlited.
9th March 2012, 01:06 PM
venkatadrir

Cool Re: How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points

to create good answers first we have to know about the concept of that .then choose the best way of answering the question.if u get any idea of answering then start the answer as there in question and start the answer with a star point.then continue until the related points are completed.to get more points choose most concept oriented question to answer.........
20th March 2012, 05:11 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

some people are getting
even number of marks
but mine is all odds ??i
didn't understand for
which answer i am
getting more marks and
for which less??how to
identify that???????
23rd March 2012, 01:04 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

hey i just went through the load of replies you have got and mostly they were about whether better replies fetch better marks or can you get away with fooling people.... logically i'l have to go with the latter but to all those people i would like to point out your example sir, you have posted something that is truely helpful. i mean is it not infinitely better to help someone than get a few more points ? thank you for your tips once again !
25th March 2012, 11:14 AM
pranavforu

This is the good thing which is made available.

I request one thing that please don't accept wrong answers and negative marking should be done for it without any leniency.

I used to post good lengthy answers but what I saw that many useless and worthless answers having no any relation to the query were also there so it started in my mind that why not to post only short answers and why to spend so much of time, if I could score by posting maximum answers.

So it should not happen in future I wish and no any worthless answers be displayed and scoring should be made accordingly.

So sir, can you please help me, for the short but good and accurate answer about the post.

Thank you.
26th March 2012, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

sir,please send sbi previous qustion paper in the email id of [email protected]
27th March 2012, 10:55 PM
adi9771

Thumbs up Re: How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHAUMIK K. PATEL View Post
i think point distribution process should be changed. the point will given different for each different answer. point should not depend on the senior member or junior member. it will depend on the quality of the each post. a very good reply reply may get 20 points and a stupid reply may get 0 point. please think about this i think it will help the forum to increase the quality of the answer.
Hello!! Dear Bhaumik...

The quality of marking system is good over here. As we know senior members here are posting good answers here.Quality of their answer is also very good. which is needful to asker.
28th March 2012, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

sir,how to prepare in tancet exam.......etha chapter la easy ya score panna mudium..
28th March 2012, 11:14 AM
sourabh bungla

You can create good answers.You have not to worry and not to see deeply in other books.
But you have to see carefully in other books or magazines and try to write it your language.
And by doing so you can money also.....
THANK YOU !
Attached Files
File Type: txt IMP.txt(169 Bytes, 225 views)
28th March 2012, 02:57 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

Everyone here aims to win the prestigious scholarships right? 100% yes. In this competitive environment many times its seen that answerers post useless answers which have almost "0" value in them. This is the reason your points get deducted.

Its not a difficult task to post great answers. The idea behind posting an answer should be that the question asker must be satisfied completely without any doubt left in him/her.

SO TAKE CARE ABOUT IT.
28th March 2012, 03:23 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

the only key to sucess is don't copy from others thread
and make your own answer, this will build two things of your's

1.good knowledge
2.will be good in discussions

so make your own choice
and answers

have a good day.
29th March 2012, 06:23 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

thanks for the trick. really it is help full. but point is not increased if i gave a good answer. but i have seen so many user which post stupid answer everywhere in much quantity and the stay at top throughout the session. at last some point is deducted at the time of result and after that also they have a very good points and they are in top fine. but maximum answer is stupid. i think point distribution process should be changed. the point will given different for each different answer. point should not depend on the senior member or junior member. it will depend on the quality of the each post.
1st April 2012, 04:48 AM
sachin170490

you should post reply with useful answers. You can reply in your language. But grammer should be proper. And do not copy another one or any website. And give true & right reply. If you don't follow the rules, you have lost your points. So follow all rules of this forum and earn more money. And get useful knowledge.
3rd April 2012, 05:23 PM
indianstar
Junior Member+

Very nice information in simple language for new comers. We are thankful for the success winning tips.
3rd April 2012, 10:17 PM
Shefali9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForumModerator View Post
In this post I will try to give you some tips on how to post great and awesome answers which will help you to achieve highest number of points here in this forum which inturn will help you to win the scholarship!

Everyone here aims to win the prestigious scholarships right? 100% yes. In this competitive environment many times its seen that answerers post useless answers which have almost "0" value in them. This is the reason your points get deducted.

The trick lies in posting good answers.

How to Post Good Answers?

Ok now see the difference between the 2 answers. Which answer satisfies you more? Ofcourse the Intelligent Answer..right?

So whats the trick done here?

Well nothing great. I just tried to post whatever I knew on this subject and also gave some extra info so that the query asker is 101% satisfied

Focus on Quality Rather than Quantity

Quality is everything in this forum. You will get more no of points for 5 high quality answers than 10 bad quality answers.

How to Gain Points

So wrapping up this article with one quote...

Say it to yourself while you are answering the queries on this forum

~I dont care who else is competing in this forum. I just know that i am going to provide so much value in my answer that its unbeatable!
its helpful n that difference matters alot. thank u.
4th April 2012, 10:47 AM
mariya123

Hi, this is mariya welcome to education forum in this u can get any type of information here. i am not able to give answer to u so contact to ur friends...................
5th April 2012, 01:38 AM
chadha.suraj

Wink Re: [MUST READ]::How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points::

the easiest step to create a good answer is just say your answer instantly when you listen the question. bcoz when you listen the question and the the first line will come in your mind that will be the excellient answer. and that answer will also increase your points.
5th April 2012, 02:26 PM
pranavforu

Thanks for the trick.
Really it is help full. and points are also increased when i gave a good answer.

At last some point is deducted at the time of result and after that also they have a very good points and they are in top fine. but maximum answer is stupid.

I think point distribution process should be changed. the point will given different for each different answer. point should not depend on the senior member or junior member.
It will depend on the quality of the each post. a very good reply reply may get 20 points and a stupid reply may get 0 point. please think about this i think it will help the forum to increase the quality of the answer.

thank you once again.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?