7th December 2015, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Download Educational Science solved question papers of last 5 years for 12th WBCHSE Board exam

Respected Sir/Madam,
I want the question papers of Educational Science of WBCHSE. I am in 12th standard and preparing for the Board exams. Kindly send me the question papers of last 5 years and with solutions.

4th February 2020, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Download Educational Science solved question papers of last 5 years for 12th WBCHSE Board exam

Can I get the solution of last 5 years of computer science?(WBCHSE)
21st November 2022, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Download Educational Science solved question papers of last 5 years for 12th WBCHSE Board exam

Respected Sir/Madam,
I want the question papers of Educational Science of WBCHSE. I am in 12th standard and preparing for the Board exams. Kindly send me the question papers of last 5 years and with solutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?