7th August 2011, 02:12 PM
har28

Default Re: Whether KARNATAKA STATE OPEN UNIVERSITY KSOU, Mysore is AICTC UGC approved or not?

pl dont spoil your career. these diploma degrees are not approved

http://ksoumysore.edu.in/PDFFiles/DEC%20Notice.pdf

http://ksoumysore.edu.in/PDFFiles/Reply%20from%20KSOU%20to%20DEC%20Notice.pdf

http://www.dec.ac.in/Memo11/ksou_memorandum.html

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/no-distance-education-for-technical-courses/169461-60-115.html

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-07-22/mysore/29802867_1_ksou-v-c-k-s-rangappa-distance-mode

http://www.dnaindia.com/bangalore/report_proposals-for-technical-courses-through-distance-mode-trashed_1568206
7th August 2011, 08:17 PM

Default Re: Whether KARNATAKA STATE OPEN UNIVERSITY KSOU, Mysore is AICTC UGC approved or not?

DEAR SIR
I WANT TO EXECUTIVE MBA DLP SO I M CONFARM THIS KARNATAK UNIVERSITY APPROVED BY UGC/HRD AND GOV. OF INDIA AND VALID FOR STATE GOV.& PRIVATE SECTOR PLZ......REPLY ME
9th August 2011, 01:32 PM

ksou mysoure apporved by ugc and AICTE YES AND NO ?
9th August 2011, 05:44 PM

Is b.tech through ksou is valid in gov./private sectors.
Reply on [email protected]
11th August 2011, 12:45 PM

is this university's degree is valid fro government job please reply asap
11th August 2011, 10:19 PM

whether msc it from ksou is elligible for lecturer post in govt school
13th August 2011, 09:12 PM

yes education mumbai is the study centere of Karnataka state open university mysore
13th August 2011, 09:21 PM
gajanan raut

yes education mumbai is the study center of Karnataka state open university mysore
13th August 2011, 09:25 PM
gajanan raut

where is the study center Karnataka state open university ksou in maharashtra
14th August 2011, 08:58 PM
ammajii

The Karnataka State Open University (KSOU), Mysore is a pioneer of Distance Education in India.

The Karnataka State Open University has been recognized by the following:

1.The Distance Education Council (DEC) ,New Delhi.
2. Association of Indian Universities (AIU), Delhi,
3.Permanent member of Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) London UK,
4. Asian Association of Open Universities (AAOU), Beijing, China,
5. Associate with Commonwealth of Learning (COL).

So,I think there is no problem ,if you study properly,there will be no problem,so keep the basic knowledge in your all basic subjects.

They offers so many courses such as:

Under Graduation Program
Diploma Program
Post-Graduate Program
Research Program
Certificate Program
Post Graduate Diploma Program
IGNOU adopted Program

1:PG Diploma in Information Technology (PGDIT)
2:Master of Information Technology - M.Sc(IT)
3:Advance Diploma in Information Technology (ADIT)
4:Bachelor in Information Technology - B.Sc(IT)
5:Certificate in Information Technology (CIT)
6iploma in Information Technology (DIT)

You can get chance in the institute as a lateral entry.
for more visit its official site:http://ksoumysore.edu.in/

14th August 2011, 10:59 PM

I want to doing b tech electrical from karnataka university after that can i get Admission to kerala university for mtech?
14th August 2011, 11:30 PM

I have complited my diploma in Civil Engg. in 2011.Now I want doing B.TECH. (distance education )From KARNATAKA STATE OPEN UNIVERSITY(www.ksoumysore.com). I want to know that this university AICTE UGC approved or not.this university is right for me or not.
15th August 2011, 08:07 PM

pl dont spoil your career. these diploma degrees are not approved

http://ksoumysore.edu.in/PDFFiles/DEC%20Notice.pdf

http://ksoumysore.edu.in/PDFFiles/Reply%20from%20KSOU%20to%20DEC%20Notice.pdf

http://www.dec.ac.in/Memo11/ksou_memorandum.html

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/no-distance-education-for-technical-courses/169461-60-115.html

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-07-22/mysore/29802867_1_ksou-v-c-k-s-rangappa-distance-mode

http://www.dnaindia.com/bangalore/report_proposals-for-technical-courses-through-distance-mode-trashed_1568206

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/45449-whether-karnataka-state-open-university-ksou-mysore-aictc-ugc-approved-not-4.html#ixzz1V6XB2100
15th August 2011, 09:34 PM

Better do AMIE it is valid for all govt and private jobs. Even you can appear for UPSC with AMIE and do MTech/MBA from any reputed institute
17th August 2011, 08:50 PM

http://ksoumysore.edu.in/PDFFiles/Opinion_Centres_Outside_Karnataka.pdf

http://ksoumysore.edu.in/PDFFiles/Opinion_Requirement_of_approval_from_AICTE_for_Tec hnical_Courses.pdf

http://ksoumysore.edu.in/PDFFiles/Responce_to_show_cause_Notice&Memorandum.pdf

http://ksoumysore.edu.in/PDFFiles/Proceedings_of_the_Academic_Council_Special_Meetin g_held_on_August_11_at_BOM_Meeting_Hall.pdf

http://ksoumysore.edu.in/PDFFiles/Reply%20to%20DEC%20Memorandum.pdf

What to say?War of words is on. Wait for DEC reply
18th August 2011, 09:53 PM

I am B.Sc., PGDIT(Sikkim Manipal University, Distance Education), " A " Level (DOEACC SOCIETY, NEW DELHI).
I want to be a PGT(Comp.) in KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA for which candidate must posses M.Sc (comp.) degree.

Please tell me that this university M.Sc.(Comp,IT) is valid for KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA POSTS and any other govt. jobs.

If yes, than please tell me the LATERAL ENTRY procedure for M.Sc(comp.) as soon as possible . There is no information available regarding this issue.

I will be highly thankful for this.

MY EMAIL ID IS
18th August 2011, 11:39 PM

Karnataka State of Open University offered B.tech Distance Programme Is it valid for Government sector job.
20th August 2011, 01:46 PM

One of the Institute in Delhi has given me the enrollment/roll no. 111/107/BTCE0443 with study center code KSOU/AUT/556 via mail to sit in the third sem. exam of B.Tech. Pls. let me know for how can I confirm the authenticity of the same.
RSJain
20th August 2011, 10:10 PM

Ttere is a strong denouciation about the validity of the courses such as M TECH Conducted by KSOU as these courses requires stronng practical
background.There is no such opportunity of conducting practicals in distance education . Recently Heigher Education Minister said that there is no provision
to award the degrees in professional courses
Let me know it please
20th August 2011, 10:35 PM
unregistered

Check your spelling first before talking about professionalism....
21st August 2011, 12:40 AM

Are there any study centres of KSOU in kolkata?
21st August 2011, 05:57 PM

is karnatka state open university approved by ugc or aicte .if i will do my degree in civil engineering it will be valuable for my career
22nd August 2011, 03:08 PM

sir i completed my diploma in this
year.iwant to do BTECH FROM
THERE. IS IT AICTE APPROVED OR NOT
FROM
YASHPAL PAREEK
EMAIL. [email protected]
mob no . 08888840310
23rd August 2011, 12:07 AM

i am doing Btech mechanical from ksou distance education .and i am working in privet sector since last 13 years in mechanical maintenance engg.
weather the Btech degree valuable or not for my future in privet industry

v.d.joshi ([email protected])
23rd August 2011, 03:31 PM

Recently a SHOW CAUSE NOTICE HAS BEEN ISSUED TO the ksou for running the Diploma,Btech degree
M TECH DEGREE ,What stand the university is going to take.
23rd August 2011, 07:40 PM

when will get AICTC Approvel to karnataka state open university?
26th August 2011, 12:52 AM

I have passed 3 year diploma in civil engineering and working as a junior-Engineer in M.P.state Electricity Board.I want to know that whether the B.Tech degree of karnatka state open university will be valied to get promotion in Govt. Deptt or not Further on the basis of this degree can I take admission in M.Tech course from any other university ?
26th August 2011, 01:19 AM
Subhash Chandra Thapak

Cool Re: Whether KARNATAKA STATE OPEN UNIVERSITY KSOU, Mysore is AICTC UGC approved or not?

I am karnataka state government servant, Diploma is essential to get promotion in my service. Is it Valid by doing diploma in karnataka state open university
This is a question of investigation because I have read the reply of show cause notice furnished by Ksou to Ministry of HRD the reply letter is silent on distant technical education
27th August 2011, 02:48 PM

ksou is aict approved or not
29th August 2011, 04:41 PM

Are you not reading above replies? It is clarified by Supreme Court that University doesnt require any approval from AICTE.
30th August 2011, 08:15 PM

I want to do B tech Mech from KSOU, i want to know what is the abbrevation of AICTE & What is the necessity of This AICTE . Whether is it required for higher education from other university, And also is it required for promotion & recognition. My e mail id [email protected]. Ph no 09444842092. Pl. reply
31st August 2011, 12:10 AM
cool.cristae

The Karnataka State Open University (KSOU), Mysore is a pioneer of Distance Education in India.

The Karnataka State Open University has been recognized by the following:

1.The Distance Education Council (DEC) ,New Delhi.
2. Association of Indian Universities (AIU), Delhi,
3.Permanent member of Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) London UK,
4. Asian Association of Open Universities (AAOU), Beijing, China,
5. Associate with Commonwealth of Learning (COL).

So,I think there is no problem ,if you study properly,there will be no problem,so keep the basic knowledge in your all basic subjects.

They offers so many courses such as:

Under Graduation Program
Diploma Program
Post-Graduate Program
Research Program
Certificate Program
Post Graduate Diploma Program
IGNOU adopted Program

1:PG Diploma in Information Technology (PGDIT)
2:Master of Information Technology - M.Sc(IT)
3:Advance Diploma in Information Technology (ADIT)
4:Bachelor in Information Technology - B.Sc(IT)
5:Certificate in Information Technology (CIT)
6iploma in Information Technology (DIT)

You can get chance in the institute as a lateral entry.
for more visit its official site:http://ksoumysore.edu.in/

31st August 2011, 01:56 AM

I am doing B.Tech. from KSOU. Now DEC has issued a show cause notice to KSOU? What will be the future of us? What should we do?

Hemachandra
31st August 2011, 12:32 PM
mannu padda

Dear
karnatka state open university is not aicte or ugc approved and not a right for u
1st September 2011, 06:41 PM

Are you not reading above replies? It is clarified by Supreme Court that University doesnt require any approval from AICTE and this university is UGC approved.
1st September 2011, 11:28 PM

i am rajendra prasad from davangere and my questiion is M.Phil course when start at ksou mysore and what is the procedure to M.phil course admission
3rd September 2011, 03:53 PM

sir i coplited in your university M.A in econamics but i have only 49% thats y I teken 2010 emprove exem but not attend the exam this coursis i taken 2oo8-9,then can i take nxt 2012 to improve exam plesereply me sir.
5th September 2011, 02:41 AM

Sir,main ye jaan na chahta hun ki ksou se electrical diploma krne k baad kya main govt jobs k lye apply kr skta hun,kya iski degree valid maani jayegi?
5th September 2011, 12:41 PM

Is M.Tech (Civil Engg.) course offered by Karnatka Open university has approved from AICTE and valid for govt. Jobs.
6th September 2011, 04:42 PM

ksou is approved by aicte or not
6th September 2011, 11:58 PM

can i go for M. Sc. chemistry from KSOU with basic degree of M.Sc. zoology?
9th September 2011, 02:02 PM

How can I take admission in DME
13th September 2011, 12:27 AM

completed my MBA from ANNA university, can I do MPhil from KSOU ? If so when is the last date? And who will guide me, whom should I contact
15th September 2011, 10:25 AM

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT ,I AM DOING B.TECH (CIVIL) IN YOUR KSOU ALMOST ONE SEMESTER IS TO BE OVER, I REFERED MY FRIEND WHO IS TO BE WORKING IN ENGG COLLEGE,TO DO M.TECH PROGRAM,WE BOTH SAW IN"DISTANCE EDUCATION COUNCIL"WEBSITE. AT VERY FIRST PAGE THERE A MEMORANDAN HAS CAME .PLS MAKE CLARIFICATION WHEATHER WE GOT SUCH TYPE OF APPROVALS ARE NOT.

S.ARIFF SHA
15th September 2011, 04:42 PM

I have complited my I.T.I - NCVT FITTER COURSE in 2007.Now I want do DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (distance education )From KARNATAKA STATE OPEN UNIVERSITY(www.ksoumysore.com). I want to know that this university AICTE UGC approved or not.this university is right for me or not.

PLEASE REPLY ME TO [email protected]
BY ASWIN KUMAR
15th September 2011, 05:02 PM
ASWIN2010

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear sir,I am a mechanical engineering diploma holder and now i would like to do my B Tech through karnataka open university mysoor

please send the fees& other details
FOR B.TECH MECHANICAL ENGINEERING FEE IS RS 12,500/= ONLY PER SEMESTER
CONTACT
JEYAM INSTITUTE
16th September 2011, 08:14 PM

sir iwant to know ksou m.tech-civil is AICTE approval or not, plese inform iam doing m.tech-civil in ksou
19th September 2011, 06:26 PM
Shinumon.C.N

sir ,
i am working as a safety officer . I had complete mechanical diploma from a private institute.
I am interested to study Btech mechanical from KSOU . Wether this course have an approvel from AICTC . If i study this course in distance , is it any benifit to me .
19th September 2011, 07:53 PM

What is the collaboration with VET & NIIT Academy
21st September 2011, 11:42 AM

KARNATAKA STATE OPEN UNIVERSITY(www.ksoumysore.com). I want to know that this university AICTE, UGC & dec approved. Iam three year diploma holder electrical engg. and I want to do b. tech . this university is right for me or not.[/QUOTE]