21st September 2011, 01:04 PM

Default Re: Whether KARNATAKA STATE OPEN UNIVERSITY KSOU, Mysore is AICTC UGC approved or not?

I am Hasan from Sundarban Canning,south 24 parganas west bengal- Dear sir I have a question to you I want to know that I am persuing my M.A history final year from Vidyasagar university after completring M.A can i do phd.from karnataka state open univesity plz inform me [email protected]
22nd September 2011, 01:38 AM

Default Re: Whether KARNATAKA STATE OPEN UNIVERSITY KSOU, Mysore is AICTC UGC approved or not?

After complition my Graduation M-Tech (civil) in ksou mysore, will i quillify for GATE exam. Please gide me.
22nd September 2011, 09:17 PM

Thumbs up Re: Whether KARNATAKA STATE OPEN UNIVERSITY KSOU, Mysore is AICTC UGC approved or not?

Originally Posted by roopeshsahu View Post
I have complited my diploma in Mechanical Engg. in 2007.Now I want doing B.TECH. (distance education )From KARNATAKA STATE OPEN UNIVERSITY(www.ksoumysore.com). I want to know that this university AICTE UGC approved or not.this university is right for me or not.
yes this university is recognised by aicte & ugc. this is the best way you are selecting.
25th September 2011, 07:50 PM

Is Graduation from Vinayaka Mission University, Salem, Tamilnadu, valid for government jobs in India?
26th September 2011, 07:03 PM

name of college affiliated to this univercity in Maharashtra
27th September 2011, 09:47 PM

Is it AICTE approved or not????? Is it s courses are valuable?
30th September 2011, 08:10 PM

I want know that KSOU Probed in Govt. Sector.Please tell Me
30th September 2011, 10:58 PM
coolsam.9

The Karnataka State Open University (KSOU), Mysore is a pioneer of Distance Education in India.

The Karnataka State Open University has been recognized by the following:

1.The Distance Education Council (DEC) ,New Delhi.
2. Association of Indian Universities (AIU), Delhi,
3.Permanent member of Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) London UK,
4. Asian Association of Open Universities (AAOU), Beijing, China,
5. Associate with Commonwealth of Learning (COL).

So,I think there is no problem ,if you study properly,there will be no problem,so keep the basic knowledge in your all basic subjects.

They offers so many courses such as:

Under Graduation Program
Diploma Program
Post-Graduate Program
Research Program
Certificate Program
Post Graduate Diploma Program
IGNOU adopted Program

1:PG Diploma in Information Technology (PGDIT)
2:Master of Information Technology - M.Sc(IT)
3:Advance Diploma in Information Technology (ADIT)
4:Bachelor in Information Technology - B.Sc(IT)
5:Certificate in Information Technology (CIT)
6iploma in Information Technology (DIT)

You can get chance in the institute as a lateral entry.
for more visit its official site:http://ksoumysore.edu.in/

Good luck.

7th October 2011, 07:46 PM

Whether KARNATAKA STATE OPEN UNIVERSITY KSOU, Mysore is DEC-AICTE UGC approved or not?

Miss. Indira Pryadarshini
Mobile : 9861364999
9th October 2011, 02:02 AM

I have completed my BSC COMPUTER SCIENCE from calcutta university in 2011 .So, I'm find now UGC, AICTE and DEC approved univercity in kolkata that, I will be done in MCA course, so if you kindly inform me the details about MCA course which is approved by UGC, AICTE and DEC .
my email= [email protected]
14th October 2011, 02:40 PM

is the b.tech degree of your esteemed university approved by AICTE and valid for recruitment in central , state
govts and PSUs?
14th October 2011, 03:14 PM

dear, mr/mrs
if u have b tech 3rd sem study material for ksou mysore plz provied me siddu 7899499897
17th October 2011, 07:14 PM

is mysore open education university for diploma engineering education is approved by aicte
20th October 2011, 05:16 PM

sir i want to know about DEC-AICTE-UGC joint committe approvel. this approvel eligible for Govt employement
30th October 2011, 12:40 AM

Now a days their is a big issue between KSOU and DEC...
1)why DEC has sent showcause notice.
2)While admission time KSOU franchise shown us DEC approval letter and they gave permission for 5 years .now what happened
3) why DEC in its website annouce that ksou B.tech id illegal ,,,and they say students are theirself responsible if join...like that they announce.
4) Why this matter is delaying ,,DEC and KSOU both should think about students those who want to join for the course.
5) If anybody say that after completing of B.tech & M.tech from KSOU...it is illegal and their is no value for it...then what about our future..
where should we go.....
Sir I am Requesting to KSOU member Please Suggest me about this matter,,, and also request you please take decission ....

we are Egarly waiting for the FINAL JUDGEMENT.... from DEC and MHRD.....

Please Help us
31st October 2011, 12:44 AM

Hi Sir,

Please confirm after pursuing btech from KSOU. we can apply for UPSC and GOV. jobs or not Please confirm......
1st November 2011, 02:12 AM

Can one persue ENGINEERING FROM KSOU (ON 12 PCM BASIS)AND LLB (ON BA BASIS) FRM KSOU AT A TIME.i mean can i do BE AND LLB BOTH DEGREE FROM KSOU AT A TIME PARALLELY!
1st November 2011, 02:19 AM

Can one persue ENGINEERING FROM KSOU (ON 12 PCM BASIS)AND LLB (ON BA BASIS) FRM KSOU AT A TIME.i mean can i do BE AND LLB BOTH DEGREE FROM KSOU AT A TIME PARALLELY!
4th November 2011, 10:51 AM

Hi, I have Done BA from KSOU under age terms. I am only tenth pass and without doing 12 std i have joined BA under the Regulation -I. Am i eligible to do MBA?

Ashwin
7th November 2011, 08:17 PM

I complete my graduation through M.U. Gaya. I want to complete my post graduat from KSOU. Is KSOU approve for masterdegree in scienc by ugc aicte.

from,
Rajiv charan, Gaya
12th November 2011, 04:36 PM
kartik41

dear Friend,

The Karnataka State Open University (KSOU), Mysore is a pioneer of Distance Education in India.

So,I think there is no problem ,if you study properly,there will be no problem,so keep the basic knowledge in your all basic subjects.

They offers so many courses such as:

Under Graduation Program
Diploma Program
Post-Graduate Program
Research Program
Certificate Program
Post Graduate Diploma Program
IGNOU adopted Program
1:PG Diploma in Information Technology (PGDIT)
2:Master of Information Technology - M.Sc(IT)
3:Advance Diploma in Information Technology (ADIT)
4:Bachelor in Information Technology - B.Sc(IT)
5:Certificate in Information Technology (CIT)
6iploma in Information Technology (DIT)

You can get chance in the institute as a lateral entry.
for more visit its official site:http://ksoumysore.edu.in/
20th November 2011, 10:57 AM
pabitra_nayak

22nd November 2011, 03:11 PM

If i have complete be from ksou. Shall i appear for goverment exams
22nd November 2011, 03:13 PM

If i have do be from ksou. then shall i appear for goverment exams??
25th November 2011, 09:55 PM

Please tell me that KSOU BTech is recognised by AICTE or not .
Also tell me the Study centre in Jamshedpur(Jharkhand)

Sunil Tiwari
5th December 2011, 05:43 PM

SIR I HAVE COMPLETED MY THREE YEARS DIPLOMA IN ELECT. ENGG. SO NOW I WANT TO DO B.TECH. FROM KARNATKA UNIVERSITY BY DISTANCE EDUCATION SCHEME.SO PLEASE SEND ME NECESSARY ABOUT TAKEN ADMISSION IN THIS SCHEME IN MY E MAIL ID [email protected].
6th December 2011, 03:46 PM

please tell me the cours fees of civil diploma for iti holder
Avijit bag
9th December 2011, 02:08 PM

I passed diploma in Mechnical engg. in west bengal . I want to study B.tech (automobile engg.) distance mode. can I eligible or not.
9th December 2011, 10:37 PM

Sri,
dear sir i am doing Btec in civil engg in KSOU MYSORE after complition can i eligible to write compitative exams like KAS IAS pls answer me sir
11th December 2011, 04:56 PM

what is timetable for pune branch
11th December 2011, 08:48 PM

IS KSOU VALID OUTSIDE KARNATAKA?? DOING MBA CORRESPONDENCE MBA IN KSOU WORTH AND HOW ARE THE SYLLABUS THERE?
11th December 2011, 09:04 PM

List of university in west bengal for the distance education of B. Tech.(civil).How i can admission and give details of session,course fees. Also opinion please after achievement of this degree can i chance to examination of Ass. Engg. Under west bengal Govt.
12th December 2011, 05:39 PM

sir, please tel me per year fees for diploma in civil engineering. sir plz give me responce as soon as.
thanks for help
14th December 2011, 07:55 PM

Am doing my Diploma in Mech from KSOU distance education i want to know that KSOU is approved from AICTE.
16th December 2011, 11:39 AM

I wants to know about B tech mech 4th sem exam time table (KSOU distance education),please

Thanks & regards,
19th December 2011, 08:10 PM

FEE STRUCTURE OF M.A IN ECONOMICS
3rd January 2012, 01:09 PM

respected sir,

i stat a new study center at adilabad distict in viswadeepthi college of universial education at chittor ( collabrative institution of KSOU )
this is authintick or not please rplay sir thank q
10th January 2012, 10:22 PM

respected sir,

i have competed my diploma in mechanical engineering[Machine tool technology] at govt.CPC polytechnic, mysore in 2007, Now i would like to do MBA course in distance education.......
so i kindly request you to provide details for the same and obligue me...........
10th January 2012, 10:30 PM
hussainamjad_11@rediff

Default Re: For West Bengal Govt. Service

I am a Diploma student in Civill Engineering,now i get admission in B. Tech from karnataka open university when i will complete my degree then my marksheet is acept by West Bengal Govt. jobs.Please As Soon as.
Name : Amjad Hussain,Dist : Uttar Dinajpur,State :West Bengal
13th January 2012, 01:25 AM

I have complited my diploma in Mechanical Engg. in 2007.Now I want doing B.TECH. (distance education )From KARNATAKA STATE OPEN UNIVERSITY(www.ksoumysore.com). I want to know that this university AICTE UGC approved or not.this university is right for me or not.
KARNATAKA STATE OPEN UNIVERSITY KSOU, Mysore is AICTC UGC approved or not?

please tell
15th January 2012, 05:52 PM

how do get admission in ksou for b tech, what is admission procedure and when do i apply
22nd January 2012, 08:48 PM

I want to know about ph.d admissions to urdu deptt.
22nd January 2012, 11:30 PM

send me the time tables of 4 th sem exams to ([email protected])
24th January 2012, 08:02 PM

Dear Sir
I like to know whether a person who has completed M.Sc physics is eligible as lecturer in diploma colleges in Karnataka for teaching physics.
25th January 2012, 11:38 AM

dear sir, maine diploma civil engg. kiya hu, ksou se b.tech karna chahta hu, kya ksou aicte se approved hai ya nahi
25th January 2012, 04:28 PM

Let me know whether Karnataka State Open University AICTE approved or not and provide me the brief details about the same.
Thanking you Email:[email protected]
25th January 2012, 05:11 PM

sir, I have appeared 8th (final )semister of B.Tech (electrical) from JRN Rajesthan distance university. Now I want to take admission in M.Tech
at ksoumysore. Shall I take admission on appering basis. Kindly guide
1st February 2012, 08:45 PM

5th February 2012, 12:43 AM

Dear sir, i have interested study in B.teck in your university. i am complete B.sc. 12th my main subject BPCM. But i have passed in mathematics. so i have interested to join your university & complete B.Teck in mechinical. It's possible ? Now i was working in company with 10 year experience.
6th February 2012, 03:14 PM

sir i am govt employ passed in I T I (mmv) so who can i join the college tell me rules,