22nd August 2011, 03:58 PM
COOL.KAVITA

Smile Re: Details of ICWAI course: Duration of course, Procedure to apply and Scope after ICWAI?

Hello my name is kavita thakur. I am completed my B.COM.Now i doing M.com side by side i am working in company also.But i want to make my carrier in the best way. So tell me aboute ICWAI.I am specilized in costing and taxation.So ICWAI is the best course for me? Please guide me i am very confused about my carrier.?Or tell me the best carrier after B.COM
22nd August 2011, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of ICWAI course: Duration of course, Procedure to apply and Scope after ICWAI?

hello am a b-tech graduate and am intersted to do this icwai course . so will anybody tell me about where to apply and fess details and also eilgibilty .
24th August 2011, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of ICWAI course: Duration of course, Procedure to apply and Scope after ICWAI?

after completing this course which job is provided
25th August 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

hi,

i did b.com in 2003. now i am doing mba in finance. Apart from this i want to do icwai. i want to get full information about the ICWAI course, institute , fees structure & am i eligible for ICWAI. send [email protected]
26th August 2011, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

i want to know about ICWA couse and fees of course
28th August 2011, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

hi i completed my b.com in 2005. can i apply now for next year term?
28th August 2011, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

hi i have completed my b.com in 2005.can i aply next year for icwa?
30th August 2011, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

hi i am manish & i want to know that what icwa in hindi medium
30th August 2011, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Hi, pls may I know which course better C.A or ICWA ?
31st August 2011, 12:37 AM
cool.cristae

Hi dear,

The Institution of Cost & Works Accountants of India(ICWAI) ,which is set up under the Act of Parliament .
Its main aim for the economic activities of an organization by their sheer expertise.It provides the depth knowledge and perspective to manage business.

Eligibility for Admission:

(i) You should have any graduate in any discipline or equivalence from a recognized University/Institute.

or
if the candidates who have already passed the ICWAI Final Course ,they shall also be eligible for admission.

Duration: Minimum 2 Years
Maximum 5 years
ICWAI Final passed candidate can complete the course in one year.

Medium : English

Fee: Rs. 6,000/- consolidated for full course

Prospectus cost : Rs. 400/-

There are 4 Courses of IGNOU are:

1. Organization Theory and Behaviour
2. Research Methodology and Statistical Analysis
3. International Business Environment or Business Environment
4. International Marketing Management or Marketing Management

After passing the course there are so many top management positions like
Managing Director,
Accountant,
Finance Director,
Financial Controller,
Cost Controller,
Finance Manager,
Chief Internal Auditor etc. in Govt. and private sectors.

There are so many ICWAI institutions such as:

1:Bangalore Chapter of I.C.W.A.I., Bangalore,Karnataka

2:Badruka Institute of Professional Studies, Hyderabad,Andhra Pradesh

3:Ahmedabad Chapter Of Cost Accountants, Ahmedabad,Gujarat

4:Coimbatore Chapter of ICWAI, Coimbatore,Tamil Nadu

5:Cuttack Bhubaneswar Chapter of ICWAI, Bhubaneshwar,Orissa

6:Gurgaon Chapter of ICWAI, Gurgaon,Haryana

7:H.A.College of Commerce, Ahmedabad,Gujarat

8:Goa Chapter Of Cost Accountants, Vasco da Gama,Goa

9:Institute of Professional Studies and Research, Cuttack,Orissa

Thanks
1st September 2011, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

I Pankaj Kumar srivastwa i have passed B.Com in 2006 & i want to know full detail about ICWA course & entrence process.please send my e-mailid is under
[email protected]
8th September 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

i want to ask abt the course of icwai nd ca i do this course with ca???
8th September 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

WHAT ARE ALL THE SUBJETS IN ICWAI?
9th September 2011, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

i complete this year graduation. i do the job. so feel that i do job as well as ICWAi its possible for me work with education
11th September 2011, 07:03 PM
gopal kumar17u

hello friends
my name is gopal

plz help me
the detials of icwai courses and
14th September 2011, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

now vel i am studying m.b.a final year .i am interest icwai for postal have sucuess completed course
15th September 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir iam compleated 10 2 i want dou icwa cource
19th September 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

I Want to know Fees, Duretion & from which collages i can do this course & When this course will start?
22nd September 2011, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

hi iam vinay i wanted to know the full details of the icwa course and its fees structure what is the proceedure for it iam in bangalore
22nd September 2011, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

i completed gradutation on 2005 & have 4 years accounting experience & now i am 28 years can i eligible for icwai course?
22nd September 2011, 04:41 PM
praveendia

The Institution of Cost & Works Accountants of India(ICWAI) ,which is set up under the Act of Parliament .

Its main aim for the economic activities of an organization by their sheer expertise.It provides the depth knowledge and perspective to manage business.

Eligibility for Admission:

(i) You should have any graduate in any discipline or equivalence from a recognized University/Institute.

or

if the candidates who have already passed the ICWAI Final Course ,they shall also beeligible for admission.

Duration: Minimum 2 Years

Maximum 5 years

ICWAI Final passed candidate can complete the course in one year.

Medium : English

Fee: Rs. 6,000/- consolidated for full course

Prospectus cost : Rs. 400/-

There are 4 Courses of IGNOU are:

1. Organization Theory and Behaviour

2. Research Methodology and Statistical Analysis

3. International Business Environment or Business Environment

4. International Marketing Management or Marketing Management

After passing the course thereare so many top managementpositions like

Managing Director,

Accountant,

Finance Director,

Financial Controller,

Cost Controller,

Finance Manager,

Chief Internal Auditor etc. in Govt. and private sectors.

There are so many ICWAI institutions such as:

1:Bangalore Chapter of I.C.W.A.I., Bangalore,Karnataka

2:Badruka Institute of Professional Studies, Hyderabad,Andhra Pradesh

3:Ahmedabad Chapter Of Cost Accountants, Ahmedabad,Gujarat

4:Coimbatore Chapter of ICWAI, Coimbatore,Tamil Nadu

5:Cuttack Bhubaneswar Chapter of ICWAI, Bhubaneshwar,Orissa

6:Gurgaon Chapter of ICWAI, Gurgaon,Haryana

7:H.A.College of Commerce, Ahmedabad,Gujarat

8:Goa Chapter Of Cost Accountants, Vasco da Gama,Goa

9:Institute of Professional Studies and Research, Cuttack,Orissa
23rd September 2011, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

hi,my name is susmita.m a student of bcom 1st year want to do icwa course......when is the registration date for june 2012 and what is the fee structure fir the course.plz tell me
26th September 2011, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Hi I wanted detail information about ICWAI chapter in Pune.
28th September 2011, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

my name is venu am completed my graduation in commerce and now pursuing m.com i want the detail of icwa cource about intermediate and final cource of icwa
30th September 2011, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

i am in bcom 2nd year n want 2 join ICWAI course, is it possible?
what is the criteria to join ICWAI and where can i get its registration forms?
plz reply soon sir......... [email protected]
1st October 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

after 12 if there is any ICWA course pls advise me
3rd October 2011, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am a student of B.com final year in "North Orissa University".
The final exam of 3 final degree is going to held on 2nd march 2011.
kindly provide me all the details regarding ICWAI.
For this i will be highly oblised to you..
4th October 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

how many paper in intermediate?
6th October 2011, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sirs/Madam, My Name Is Azim I have cleared My S.Y.B.Com In April - 2004, At Present I M Working with Essar In Commercial Dept. As A Senior BPO.

We Request you to Please Guide me, Can I Apply for ICWA Course, If yes then what is the procedure??? and also provide the fees details.
8th October 2011, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Hello, sir i am completed in UG commerce.I want fees deatils and how to apply for the course ?
9th October 2011, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Myself Jay bajaj...i m in fy b.com....i'm looking forwad to do icwa...but i think i m too late to apply this year...so can any1 pls tel me detailed info abt icwa n its dates
9th October 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

how much salary,i will got?
9th October 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

I want to about the intitutes where i can apply for ICWAI corse.please tell me about fee structure for ICWAI
10th October 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

For June exam when I register?
13th October 2011, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

icwai is a distance eduction
16th October 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

hi,, i susmita passed 12th,,,now doing bcom 1st year want to do icwa plz tell me whats the fee structure and what are the scope after doing this course..............
17th October 2011, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

hi my name is manoj.i am already icwai admission during 2007-08,but due to some personal reason i don't attend exam.can i attend the exam & if yes, pls. send the procedure my mail.my mail id:[email protected].
19th October 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

I am studing 1 . My aim is to become CA. What are the steps to study CA. And can i join in icwa course by now? please reply me as soon as possible.
30th October 2011, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Hi Venu,

Please contact local ICWAI regional center for prospectus and you will get all the information from there. You can even go to their site to check the details.
30th October 2011, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

my name amit kumar chaurasiya completed my b.com and join icwai courses i want to fees and time and apply this course
1st November 2011, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Hi....i completed my b.com but had back in one paper n my result for that is abt to cum in decmember....i want to get registered in this year december.how can i get registered?? pls reply i m vry much intersested in doing ICWAI
2nd November 2011, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Dear,Hi now i am pursuing b.com final and i am thinking that is icwa good for me and my financial condition is not good
20th November 2011, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

i sreenivas completed post graduation i have obtained prospectus and got ready for registration instead of sending filled in application along with DD's by post can i come to chennai to get study material and get registration as intermediate student to avoid delay in process.
21st November 2011, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

what are the subjects of inter exams?
22nd November 2011, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

i am Aman Bhasin pursuing b.com 2nd year can i do icwa with b.com and what are the
medium of language in the icwa. and even about the fees of total course. mail id [email protected]
24th November 2011, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

hai i m supriya i m pursuing my b.com can i apply for icwai i want to know hw can i
9th December 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

i am finished MBA IN FINANCE I ELIGIBLE TO STUDY A ICWA COURSE OR NOT
16th December 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

hai,i am nandhini now i am doing B.com can i do ICWAI
11th January 2012, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

I M IN 9TH STD but very much confuse about my career, well my ultimate goal is to get a good and satisfactory job with high salary package. i am very much good in dance, art ,music , designing,and in fashion. but except art .
13th January 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

hello! sir/madam ,my name is venkatesh ,im percieving my final b.b.m in andhrapradesh, im not yet decided my destination , but in my mind icwai................
can you give me any advice?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?