13th July 2011, 11:51 PM
shekhar.379

Default Re: Should I do NIIT computer course in 11th?

Hi dear,

It definitely fetches you if you do so ...

because having knowledge in various fields makes a recruiter feel that you are capable of doing more than what you are hired for..

so definitely your course in any institute (preferably NIIT) will definitely fetch..you

Thanks
11th August 2011, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

hi iam in11 hving commerce with which course i should join in niit ?
15th September 2011, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

I'm a NIIT student myself,I was persuing GNIITand dropped it just when I started it and I just want to convey one thing here, and that is : never trust NIIT. believe they r all money eaters. If you really want to make your career in computers then join sum good universities after 12th. The best option is BE Comp Sc. and BSC Comp Sc. from DELHI UNIVERSITY. Don't just get attracted towards the TV and internet ads.
Just do one thing, go to this website: www.consumercomplaints.in and you will see the truth yourself.
You can join short term courses like 3 - 4 months courses but never join NIIT for long term courses like GNIIT blah blah blah!!! They r all frauds and one more thing never and ever pay the fees in lump sump.
15th September 2011, 08:13 PM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m in 11th and i m keenly interestd in comp. bt i m vry confused hw to go for it....... so if u can suggest me that hw can i move further with it it will b a great help for me... plzzzzzzzzzzzz suggest me something so that i can go up with my interest.... NIIT course helpful?

Yes you can do course from niit.Its the best institute in india.So its very good for you if you do any course from NIIT.You can choose any course which you have interest.There are many programming languages courses are available.So choose any one.

The several course that NNIIT provide

Java

.Net

C and C++

So go for it.

All the best.

Php

Orracle
16th September 2011, 12:57 AM
fahran

Hi dear,

Yes its definately helpful. You can join the NIIT institutes if you want to learn the basic or advanced computer course. This will inturn help you for your future

The NIIT has different courses like hardware and software. You will need to chose the one depending on your interest.

So go for NIIT

Thanks
23rd September 2011, 04:52 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

NIIT is the best institute in India for no doubt.
Joining in 11th will help you to learn some computer course but preparing for competitive exams is better for you now.
You can do computer courses in NIIT after securing seat in some engineering college.
26th June 2012, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

hey... ia m an arts student .. and have recently completed my second yr .. but i have a keen interest in computers .. so i wanted to ask that being an arts student ,can i join NIIT. ???
please help me i am too much confused .. and wht courses would be suitable for me ..???
30th August 2012, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

I am Akshay.p.Jadhav
And i have completed my 12Th standard and i have gote 45% and i want to go for IT can i go?
7th May 2013, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

how can i get started with NIIT course...................... i want to study software engineering; what are the requirements?
pls send answers to my email, [email protected]. thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?