4th February 2015, 09:53 PM

Default Re: Fee structure, duration of the course, eligibility criteria of Merchant Navy course? How much salary can I expect?

Hello i am durvesh i want to join merchant navy
So where can i get the forms?
What is the fee structure? I am 17years old so what should i do to join merchant navy
y [email protected]
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria required to join Merchant Navy? What is the Fee structure of the course?
  2. how can a mechanical engineer apply for merchant navy ? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to join Merchant Navy? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  4. Eligibility criteria, fee structure and duration to do Ph.D or M.Phil after M.Sc Zoology? How much salary I can get after completion of Ph.D? -- [New]
  5. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  6. Which colleges are good for Merchant Navy? How is the scope in it? Eligibility criteria for a Marine Engineering after diploma? What is the fee structure?
  7. How can I join Merchant Navy having 72% in 12th with PCM? Fee structure of the course to pursue?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria for a girl to join merchant navy?
  9. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of 10th class? How much salary I can expect after completion of this course?
  10. Fee structure and Duration of CA course? Required Eligibility criteria to pursue this course?
  11. Can I join merchant navy after completion of 12th in Arts stream?
  12. How to join merchant navy after completing 12th? What is the basic salary? Fee structure and minimum percentage for admission?
  13. How to enter into Merchant Navy after 12th? What is the eligibility criteria for Merchant Navy?
  14. How much salary can I expect after completing? What is the monthly salary of a fresher who joins Merchant Navy?
  15. Can i join merchant navy after passing 10th with 70%? How much salary can I expect?
  16. Is merchant navy a good option after 10+2 with PCM? Environment and duration of job?
  17. What is the fee of Indian Merchant Navy and duration of training period
  18. How shall I get into Merchant Navy after completion of 10+2? What will be the fee structure for this?
28th April 2015, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure, duration of the course, eligibility criteria of Merchant Navy course? How much salary can I expect?

I have compiler me MBA and my age 25 years old and plz navi course information and my contact no 9781981455
3rd May 2015, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

I am 20 years old. Had completed diploma in chemical engg. I am seeking for a job for atleast 4 years to join in merchant navy on my own. Is it possible to join merchant navy at the age of around 25 and also after completing course of merchant navy is it possible to get a better job.
29th July 2015, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

What we can do for merchant navy plz help me what we can study after 12 an how many percentage we have to do merchant Navy
26th August 2015, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
My son underwent small surgery and he is having only one testicle, will he be able to join the course or he will fail in medical test. please let me know.
Regards
Anu.
22nd January 2017, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I am 12th pass math's Student please inform me about the merchant navy course duration and fees.

mob.no.8888376541
15th February 2017, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

sir I'm a student of plus two
I'd like to join merchant Navy after my plus two
I had 87% marks in first year
I want the details of the application form,apply fee,course fee in a govt college.....?
Please help me
my email ID [email protected]
18th July 2017, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I am ajay and i have completed my b.tech degree in electrical engineering and i want to join merchant navy. My age is 27 and i am single. Can i join merchant navy. Please give details about it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?