13th August 2013, 10:22 PM
srikanth2207

Default Re: Am I eligible to join in IIT as a lecturer or professor?

You want work as lecturer in IITs.You have to follow below procedure
So now you are in B.Sc in Computer Science final year
First thing you have to do is prepare for the GATE in Computer Science.If you eligible for the GATE in the M.Sc in any IITs.If you want to get seat in IITs you must get rank below 400.
After you got seat in IIT.Then you have to study there for 2 years.After that you graduated.Then if apply for assistant lecturer post if you eligible you can appoint as Assistant lecturer then by experience you become lecturer.Or else you have complete you Ph.D in foreign university in any particular field for 3 years.Then you can have eligible to become lecturer in IITs
ALL THE BEST

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Professor, Assistant Professor and Lecturer in a polytechnic institute?
  2. Am I eligible to join in IIT as a lecturer or professor? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I become a Professor/Lecturer without NET/SLET being a Biotechnology postgraduate?
  4. How to get a job of professor lecturer in IITs/NITs
  5. What should I do after M.Com to be Professor or Lecturer? Eligibility criteria and future prospect?
  6. Which entrance exam to give for position of Lecturer or Assistant Professor or Associated Professor?
  7. If a candidate has passed NET exam after training is he eligible for government lecturer/Assistant professor job?
  8. How to enter into Assistant Professor or lecturer field? I have completed BSc Biochemistry with 64%
  9. Should I have to pursue M.Tech for becoming an Assistant Professor/Lecturer in a Government University being a B.Tech graduate?
  10. How to get a job of professor in IITs/NIT?
  11. Which course is a best choice for me to get into Teaching line after completion of BE?
  12. Is any Ex-Servicemen quota available in Teaching (in Delhi region)? I've done M.Com(education management) and pursuing PhD(Rural development) from IGNOU
  13. Can a MSc electronics passout candidate be eligible for physics lecturer or assistant professor in government colleges
  14. Is it mandatory to do PhD to become Professor/Lecturer for B.A.(Tamil) student? -- [New]
  15. How to be a Lecturer or Professor having 10 years experience as practicing HR professional?
  16. Opportunities to become a Lecturer for a Professor who is researching on Sahitya Rachna?
  17. Can I be a Lecturer or Professor in a government college?
  18. Am i eligible for the post of assistant professor in government aided colleges? I am working as a lecturer under self finance scheme in B.Ed college
9th September 2013, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have above 70% marks in every field but in B.Sc I have 59.75% marks in HONOURS,CHEMISTRY.I AM NOW STUDYING M.TECH FROM IIT KHARAGPUR, and shall do P.hd from here, so can I apply in IIT, AM I eligible?
24th May 2015, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to do reaserch in iits? If i qualify lecturship it means if i cross 33 years(obc) ?
24th May 2015, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

If i qualify lecrurership (it means if i cross 33 years 'obc')am i eligible to pursue my phd in iits?
17th February 2016, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I join any of the IITs as a visiting professor
I am a M.Tech in Foundry Technology from IIT., Kharagpur and since then I have had 45 years of foundry experience.
I have presented papers in foundry congresses and also taken training classes for foundry supervisors/engineers
I am keen to impart my foundry knowledge to students in Mechanical engineering/metallurgical engineering who have one semester of foundry engineering as an elective
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?