28th March 2015, 10:22 AM

Default Re: How to clear Pending Papers/Backlogs of BE/B.tech. (Engineering) after year gaps?

WILL THERE BE ANY CHANCES IF FAIL IN ONE SUBJECT IN SEVENTH SEMESTER EXAMINATIONS?

1. Will I be eligible to apply for campus placements if I have 1 back paper while am in 3rd year?
  2. Am I eligible for TCS campus placement with 72% in 10th and 76% in 12th and doing 3rd year B.E CSE?
  3. Am I eligible for placement if I have a backlog in 6th semester?
  4. Sathyabama University B.E/B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering-IInd Semester Principles of Electrochemical Sciences & Instrumentation (6C0019) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Can I join if got Offer Letter through CTS Off-Campus Drive but having backlog in B.Tech 8th semester?
  6. Sathyabhama University B.E/B.Tech-IInd Semester Engineering Mathematics-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Sathyabama University B.E/B.Tech-IIIrd Semester Engineering Mathematics-III(6C0032) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs if completed B.Tech with 2 backlogs?
  9. Whether backlogs can less the the Campus selection chances or not?
  10. Sathyabhama University B.E/B.Tech-Ist Semester Engineering Graphics - I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Is it possible to clear my pending subjects of Nagpur university from Pune university?
  12. Sathyabama University B.E/B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering-IInd Semester Circuit Theory (6C0026) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Am I eligible to get into software field after completion of B.Sc Computers?
  14. What is the TCS criteria for academic break?
  15. Am I eligible to attend TCS campus placement with 60% marks average in B.E?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for MCA if my BCA 2nd year result is pending? -- [New]
  17. Sathyabama University B.E/B.Tech-IInd Semester Applied Physics-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Sathyabama University B.E/B.Tech-Ist Semester Applied Chemistry-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
28th March 2015, 10:33 AM

Default Re: How to clear Pending Papers/Backlogs of BE/B.tech. (Engineering) after year gaps?

WILL THERE BE ANY RE-EXAM IF FAIL IN ONE SUBJECT IN SEVENTH SEMESTER?
28th April 2015, 11:27 AM

hi...i am a passed out student from Sathyabama Univ chennai, I still have two arrears left...is there any chance of clearing within one year??
21st May 2015, 12:10 AM

I am student of mech engineering 4sem i have 4 1st year papers in mercy attempt and as well as 4 backs in 3rd sem so broadly i am giving 8backs papers 5 current sem papers =13 paper.Please guide me how to clear my papers its my last attempt for 1st year papers i am studying frm rgpv university. Pls give some tips to clr it
1st August 2015, 05:09 PM

I have backlogs in 4th sem with 47,47,43,42 marks. Anybody can help me clear it out? Ready to pay. Mo: 09066182617
4th August 2015, 03:46 PM

I have completed engineering in a v.t.u Clg 2015 batch but I have 2 back logs plzz help me
4th August 2015, 03:53 PM

I have completed be in the year 2015 but I have 2 backlogs at present when will I get my degree certificate if I clear my backlogs in the year 2016 December
4th August 2015, 03:56 PM

I have completed be in the year 2015 but I have 2 backlogs at present if I clear them in December 2016 when will I get my degree certificate
16th August 2015, 11:32 AM

I had completed four years of my B tech in 2012 and cleared all the papers till 8th semester except mathmatics paper in 2nd semester.I had appeared in 2013 to clear the back but fell some marks short.Due to ill helth i could not appear or aplly for next year.How can I clear the backlog.
31st August 2015, 06:13 PM

Default why if you are getting re again and again?

i have completed my last sem in 2013 (MAY - JUNE) from KUK.. n still have to clear 4 re exams of 1st, 2nd and 6th semester.. its 2015 now.. its 6th year.. can i complete my degree?
4th September 2015, 10:01 PM

i passed my b.tech in 2014 but i have one back in maths..now i cant give exam..bcz i cant study more related to math one ...i have 35 marks now.plz tell me is their any another option to crack this exam..
11th September 2015, 08:22 PM

Hello sir,
MY friend has completed B.E in the year 2008.He has some arrear papers.....Is there possibility to clear the papers now and get degree certificate....Please reply to this..
12th September 2015, 04:35 PM
Rashmuu

For clearing the backlogs there is minimum 2 years or Maximum 4 years of gap.Your gap is so long.You must contact to your university for further information regarding your exam. they will better help you.
26th November 2015, 10:02 AM

Hi I'm b.com 3 year student I have back log last I write my exam in 2008 after that I not attempt any exam now I have to clear by the syllabus has change what can I do
11th December 2015, 02:21 AM

I want to clear my b com final year which I haven't attended of the year 2007-2009 batch plz help
23rd February 2016, 05:10 PM

I am BE 6th semi student and I have 1 back subject of 4th sem how to read that subject with 6th sem subjects and now that 4th sem subject is gate for me to enter 7 sem so plz tell me how to read
24th February 2016, 01:35 AM

I need help in clearing mathematics paper kurukshetra University... Will you help me... I ll pay u.... Contact me via email [email protected]. Thanks.
19th July 2016, 11:06 PM

Yes No doubt Kurukshetra university is pathetic.I am a student of JMIT Radaur affiliated to Kurukshetra university of computer science branch.If any body wants I can guide them and teach any paper of CSC Branch and i assure that they will be able to clear any paper in their first attempt.Contact 09956479580
22nd August 2016, 12:27 PM

How to clear Pending Papers/Backlogs of MBA 2011-2013 batch(MG University)after year gaps?
I have two backlogs in my first semester.What should i do now.Please suggest me any solution.

Ambily chithra
24th January 2017, 12:41 AM

I have backlogs in degree there is no chance to write....can I write this only this backlogs in other university
16th November 2017, 06:09 PM

Please Help Me..I'm 2015 passed out . I got an arrears in M3. I'm trying to clear that paper
29th January 2019, 05:47 PM

Hi, I have backlog for DIP MAT 2 still and i am from 2010 Batch, Can i appear for MAY-2019 exams? How many years we have time to clear?
21st September 2019, 12:44 PM

i have 4 backlogs 10 yeras done my period is 2006 2010 any scope of my complete degree