14th June 2015, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for TCS campus placement with 72% in 10th and 76% in 12th and doing 3rd year B.E CSE?

I have 3 arrears now..I am studying B.E.(CSE) 3rd yr ..

Am i eligible for placement campus in TCS? I have 72% in 10th and 76% in 12th.. I am also a physically challenged candidate.. Can you give me the basic eligibility criteria which they will follow? and do they consider physically challenged students in campus placement?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Campus Recruitment of TCS, Infosys, IBM and Satyam having scored 65% in 10th, 69% in 12th and 7.5 CGPA till 3rd year of B.Tech in CSE with an academic gap of 1 year?
  2. Am I eligible to attend TCS Off-Campus Interview if secured 75.67% in 10th, 65.71% in 12th and 6.71 CGPA upto 3rd year of B.Tech(EIE)?
  3. Am I eligible to site in campus placement with 60% above throughout studies?
  4. Am I eligible for TCS campus placement if I have scored only 54% marks in 10th?
  5. Eligibility for TCS campus placement after 67%, 72.25% and 59.6% marks in B.Tech, 12th and 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for TCS campus placement with 58% marks in pre final year?
  7. Can one appear for TCS interview within 6 months(probation period)?
  8. Am I eligible for TCS off campus placement after having 1 backlog in 3rd year with an aggregate of 69%?
  9. Am I eligible for campus interview of TCS? I have scored 87% in 10th, 76% in 12th
  10. Am I eligible to attend campus placement with 56.8% in 12th?
  11. Am I eligible to attend Accenture On-campus Interview if secured 71% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 64% till 3rd year of B.E.?
  12. Am I eligible for Campus Placement of Infosys having secured 64% in 10th, 66% in 12th and 68% in B.Tech up to 3rd year of B.Tech?
  13. Am I eligible for campus placement with 62% in 12th after improvement exam?
  14. Am I eligible for campus placements with 4 backlogs?
  15. Am I eligible for campus placement in Infosys after scoring 71% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 64% in B.Tech?
  16. Am I eligible for campus placements in TCS if I have 1 year gap between 10th and 12th and 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  17. Am I eligible to appear in TCS On-Campus Interview if completed 12th in 2nd attempt?
  18. Eligibility criteria for campus placement in Infosys?
14th June 2015, 06:32 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TCS campus placement with 72% in 10th and 76% in 12th and doing 3rd year B.E CSE?

Being a 3rd year candidate you are not eligible to apply for TCS Campus Placement. If you want to apply for TCS then you need to be graduate for the year of 2015 for 2015 Placements.

The eligibility criteria for TCS recruitment is bit tough rather compared with other Campus Placements.

Eligibility Criteria for TCS Placements :

* You must have secured minimum 60% of marks through out your education career from 10th onwards.

* Need to know programming and Communication skills.

* You should pass at the first attempt and also there is a Valid Reason for gap between the Education about 2 years.

* Minimum Age : 18 years

Maximum Age : 28 years.

* Once you have applied for TCS recruitment and there is a gap between the another registration for TCS atleast 6 months.
14th June 2015, 08:20 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TCS campus placement with 72% in 10th and 76% in 12th and doing 3rd year B.E CSE?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in TCS Campus Recruitment Process with the above mentioned percentages only after successful completion of B.Tech or during Final year of B.Tech/ B.E/ MCA/ M.Sc (IT). Generally Pending backlogs (Arrears) are not allowed in order to be eligible for TCS Campus Recruitment Process. Since you are still pursuing 3rd year B.Tech (Computer Science Engineering), I would strongly suggest you clear those pending arrears as soon as possible. Yes, General TCS (Tata Consultancy Services) Recruitment Team visits college campuses during your Final year B.Tech. So as there is a lot of time, try to clear all those pending backlogs with in this year in order to be eligible for appearing in TCS Recruitment Process. Yes, Physically challenged candidates are also eligible to appear in this recruitment process. Remember, No Pending arrears at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection Process and it is mandatory to declare pending backlogs if any in the TCS Application Form.
14th June 2015, 09:13 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Am i eligible for placement campus in TCS? I have 72% in 10th and 76% in 12th.. I am also a physically challenged candidate.. Can you give me the basic eligibility criteria which they will follow? and do they consider physically challenged students in campus placement?
As per marks criteria, you are eligible for TCS recruitment.

You are a physically challenged candidates so you are eligible for TCS recruitment process. But main problem is your pending backlog. If you have already cleared your backlog then you are eligible for TCS recruitment.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS is 60%.

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS recruitment.

Selection process for TCS recruitment:-

1. Aptitude test
2. Technical interview
3. Personal interview
14th June 2015, 10:32 PM
reconnect

Yes you are eligible for TCS campus placement..The basic eligibility criteria are-
*You must have 60% in 10 th and 10+2 examination.
*You must have 60% in graduation with 1 running backlogs only.
These are the basic eligibility........

****Best of Luck****
15th June 2015, 12:48 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

The basic eligibility criteria for TCS is 60 percentage throughout the career, i.e, you should have at least 60 percentage in your 10th, 12th and B.E. Apart from this, you should not have any active backlogs. Since you have three backlogs so you are not eligible for TCS. However, if you clear the backlogs before the recruitment drive of TCS, you will be eligible for TCS. Yes, they recruit physically challenged students.
16th June 2015, 12:01 AM
Sam James

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Sorry to say that the pending arrears may be a hindrance for placement. Please clear them as soon as possible in the next given opportunity itself. All the best.
29th August 2016, 02:48 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

Yes, you are eligible for TCS. But usually they hire students who are in their 7th semester means they are in their last year. Few years back they used to hire students in 6th semester.

As you are eligible you have to wait another semester and then you must ensure that you have 60% marks in your graduation, then only you are eligible for TCS.

In addition you should not have any active backlogs and study gap of more than 2 years.
31st August 2016, 12:07 AM
EngineerSolution

Exclamation Re: Am I eligible for TCS campus placement with 72% in 10th and 76% in 12th and doing 3rd year B.E CSE?

TCS do recruit physically challenged candidates in their campus recruitment. But the basic condition for recruitment is to have no current arrears or supplementary. One reason for the strict elimination is because, as per NASSCOM report tech companies are reducing their recruitment in coming years owing to automation.

Regarding your case, please clear all your backlogs in the next attempt itself so that you can take part in campus recruitment. All other requirements are fine.
1st September 2016, 02:30 PM
adityasingh89

You can make provisional mark sheet, if you request your college, but at the time of joining you will have to show original all passed mark sheet.
Back Logs must be removed.

Based on the Requirement of recruitment, TCS set their % eligibility, but 60% is sure to be present in 10th, 12th and B.Tech,
Sometimes it rises, if requirement is less.

Prepare well, you can also apply for special back paper in college. It takes more than usual re exam charge, but if you pass, you will not have to worry.
1st September 2016, 05:06 PM
PAN2HELP

Yes, you are eligible for TCS campus placement.

You have good marks in your 10th and 12th standard but you haven't written your marks in your graduation till now. If it's above 60% you are eligible for TCS.

In addition you should not have any active backlogs while applying for TCS campus placement and study gap of more than 2 years.

TCS campus placement have these procedure :

1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical Interview
3. HR Interview.
6th January 2021, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

I have backlogs in my diploma 1st year, but I have cleared them in the next year(I mean in my 2nd year). I got placed in TCS through NQT. Does TCS recruit me or not? I have all eligibility for that job,I have 60% in my 10th,diploma and graduation also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?