27th February 2012, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for NRI students to take admission in MBBS Medical Colleges in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI EVERY1, I WILL COMPLETE MY 12 BOARDS AFTER 2 MONTHS CAN SOME1 TEMME ABT DA PROCEDURE 4 NRI IN GETTING ADMISSION BEST COLLEGE IN PUNE ?? PLZ... I M REALLY TIRED ON FINDING ON NET.
'''''''"""''''''''HELP ME"""""""""""
pls cal me on 09923900888 my indias no.. wl help u out

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college?
  2. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical colleges? Yearly charges in government medical colleges for NRI students?
  3. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical of Tamilnadu? What is the yearly fees in government medical college of Tamilnadu for NRI students?
  4. Mbbs - NRI Quota
  5. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study MBBS in AIIMS for NRI students?
  6. Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Rajindra Parshad Government Medical College? Do we have to give any entrance test? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  7. Can I apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quora
  8. Entry regulations for nri students in medical colleges?
  9. Can I get NRI quota in Government or Private Medical college for my son studying in class 7th in U.A.E? -- [New]
  10. Can my daughter apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quota? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  11. Which government medical colleges have NRI sponsored seats in India? What is the procedure for admission?
  12. List of the colleges which provide NRI quota for students in MBBS?
  13. Are NRI students allowed for EAMCET? What is the selection criteria? How much is the fee structure for NRI students in Medical Colleges?
  14. List of government medical colleges in India that accept donation? Any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college? What is the fees?
  15. Procedure for admission for NRI candidates through MHT CET? What is the fee structure for NRI for Medical and Engineering?
  16. Any entrance exams for PG admission under NRI quota? Which medical colleges have NRI quota for PG courses?
  17. Details of MBBS admission process for Bangladeshi students in government/private medical colleges of India?
  18. Which are the colleges taking admission for B.Arch in India for NRI students? Do I need to give any exam?
28th February 2012, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for NRI students to take admission in MBBS Medical Colleges in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

My daughter is studying in 11th standard in Bahrain (CBSE Board) PCMB as main subjects. She wants pursue MBBS course. We prefer admission in medical colleges in Mumbai, Bangalore, Mangalore or Manipal.

What is the procedure for NRI students to get admission in the normal route. Can they take the entrance exams like Indian students or is there any restrictions of domicile etc. I recently read that there will be All India level common medical entrance test, how to go about for that.

Rgds...thomas
Dear sir ,
There are lot of private medical colleges providing management quota seats for NRI's you can enroll ur daughter in medical colleges in chennai , pondicherry, mangalore .. im an educational consultant i can provide you the details for admission in private colleges in chennai , pondicherry , mangalore and bangalore .. my contact details Aravind : +91-9941497040 or mail me at [email protected]

Thanks and Regards
Aravind
5th March 2012, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is studying 12th std, CBSE in Dubai. How to get admission in Tamilnadu Govt. engineering colleges? I am a native of Tamilnadu. Please help.
Shanthi
6th March 2012, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir. my son studing in grade 12th in Dubai(U.A.E.) For further study of Architecture (B. ARCH) he want to take add. in aney of Pune collage ... is he need to give aney enternas exam ?? when we can applay for addmition ? please replay. thanks
19th April 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

sir i m medical graduate from bangladesh.........how can i get adm in pg in ortho in india...????
23rd April 2012, 04:08 PM
monisha_sarabhai

You can apply for admission if you have a minimum score of 55% in 12th standard. Some colleges ask for higher score. Very few colleges offer genetic engineering as a separate course. It is available along with subjects like bio technology. Some of the colleges are-
Bharathiar University, Coimbatore
Bose Institute, Calcutta
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
Centre for Plant Molecular Biology, Tamilnadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore
Department of Marine Sciences, Goa University, Goa
Department of Biotechnology, Jadavpur University, Calcutta
4th June 2012, 04:01 AM
Unregistered

my daughter is doing her A levels in uk with chemistry, biology and maths and english. Will she get admission in nri quota in private college in bangalore without taking physics?
5th August 2012, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO TAKE ADMISSION IN MBBS IN HARYANA UNDER NRI QUOTA.PL.INFORM ANNUAL FEES AND INTIAL EXPENSES DURING ADMISSION.WHAT ARE THE MEDICAL COLLEGES OFFERING MBBS SEATS UNDER NRI QUOTA.
THANKS AND REGARDS.
15th May 2013, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

I am From Nepal, I have Completed my 10 2 with major (PCB and Math also). I would like to get admission in India....
Help Me!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
19th June 2013, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

MY DAUGHTER HAS STUDIED 11TH & 12TH IN A CBSE SCHOOL IN SINGAPORE ON SCHOLARSHIP AND CLEARED HER CLASS XII CBSE EXAM IN 2013. SHE STUDIED TILL CLASS X IN INDIA. HER PARENTS ARE RESIDENT INDIANS AND NOT STAYED ABROAD. WILL SHE BE CONSIDERED NRI?
PLEASE CLARIFY
THANKS
PAVI NAMBIAR
22nd July 2013, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure of nri sponsored seats in govt medical colleges???
and which govt medical colleges have nri sponsored seats??
24th December 2013, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

I am an Indian and I study in a British school in Qatar, is there any way in which I can do the entrance exam and get it by merit, is it open to everyone 17 years and old.
27th May 2014, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Hii i m now currently studying in dubai (kerala board) , should I change it to CBSE in the commingle year(11 standard)
I m frm Pakistan , hurry up , pls advice me
7th June 2014, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

please provide us information and guide for mbbs admission for nri quota for the year 2015.
20th August 2014, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Hello,
My son is pursuing his 10th IGCSE from an international school in Tamil nadu. Until his 5th standard he was in Africa and later on he studied in an international school in Hyderabad. Where he completed 8th std(cambridge) I am planning to take him to kerala either in cbse or icse syllabus. This I feel will be better as he can be given a parallel medical entrance coaching. Will he be able to write the state medical entrance test? Firstly will he get admitted for 11 in any of these syllabus? Kindly help me to figure out my doubt.
Regards
Prabhath
3rd January 2015, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Hi I m a Nepalese student but I did my 2 from India so can I appear for medical entrance exam as general students.
28th March 2016, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

there is another way to get admission in medical college tanda means paid seat what is price of paid seat
13th July 2016, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

my neice is now in the 10th std in bahrain. She intends coming to mumbai to study and wants to do her mbbs. Will she get admission in govt colleges in mumbai if she clears the enterance exams and if so will domicile certificate be compulsory. pl advice documents that will be required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?