15th November 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: ssc tax assistant skill test what type of paragraph will be given for typing?

Hi dear, There is nothing in guessing about what type of paragraph, or the words that will be given, it is to test your typing skill and not your perfection in the language. So it can be anything, like any simple English paragraph you read in books, newspaper etc. So don't worry about the paragraph, just practice to increase your speed by using typing tuto
17th November 2011, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: ssc tax assistant skill test what type of paragraph will be given for typing?

sir, i have got 314 marks. I am from obc. I have not given priority of tax assistant. Can i expect to get a job. Which one cut off is high udc or tax assistant. Please reply.
23rd November 2011, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

ssc stenographer skill test what type of shorthand & dictation will be given?
24th November 2011, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

What is the date of the skill test that ssc is going to take?
28th November 2011, 03:17 AM
Unregistered

what is the gross take home salary of an SSC tax assistant, and inspector of Income Tax after the implementation of 6th pay?
And what will be the initial salary for both the jobs? Please update me.
29th November 2011, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

i have qualified in SSC stenographer grade C and D Exam. i want to know for the next level that is shorthand that which kind of paragraph should be given in Skill test, which kind of dictation. Pls reply me on my mail id....
1st December 2011, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

i typed only 1700 strokes in the dest. am i able to clear the tax assistant/ i am nervous please help me out.
2nd December 2011, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me dat what type of paragraph they give for ssc steno skill test for shorthand and in computer where do take exams?Is it in ms word or something else?and is it compulsory that the speed for the shorthand test for grade d should be 80w.p.m.?Ihave got 50.Sir please reply me .M y e-mail id is "[email protected]".Sir please reply me as early as possible .I will be very thankful to you.
16th December 2011, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

when will be result declare of ssc deo\ldc 2011 , and skill test will compromise of what type of passage . where will be test held .
21st January 2012, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about the skill test for data entry speed for ssc tax assistant exam. Can i have any sample for skill test. What type of paragraph will be given to us for skill test on computer. Is computer stops immediately in exams if we made any mistake in typing. Can i have any sample paragraph for practice purpose.
Thank you,

Skill test is very simple only...usually one page containing three paragraphs that too, you can finish it in time..within 10 minutes itself..
18th February 2012, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have qualified in CGL tier exam 2011, and I have appear in typing test but I cannot my attestation form at that time, after test I have sent my attestation form by speed post. Sir, I want to know if has my atteatation form recieved by ssc.
Vikas kumar, Roll- 3206043429
20th February 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

sir i just want to know that will ssc take the typing test in Nagpur or wil it be in mumbai
14th July 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

What type of dictation is given in ssc stenographer skill test
13th August 2012, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Is Tax Assistant Skill test require short hand typing or steno typing or simple computer typing please tell me .
16th October 2012, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

pls anyone tell me is there hindi typing test also
18th October 2012, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Someone pls answer the following questions
1. Minimum how many words per minute are required?
2. Passage would be in english only?
3. Interview hoga kya for Tax Assistants' post?
4. Test location probably kahan hogi??
19th October 2012, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

will numbers and special symbols be included in the paragraph?
23rd October 2012, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

ssc tax assistant skill test what type of paragraph will be given for typing ?
30th October 2012, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir if i qualified the typing test in tax ass. then is it possible to make final merit list for me in tax ass..bcoz my score is 275/600
31st October 2012, 05:18 PM
NIREEKSHANA BABU
Member+

Thumbs up Re: ssc tax assistant skill test what type of paragraph will be given for typing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gupta.vipul.85 View Post
I want to know about the skill test for data entry speed for ssc tax assistant exam. Can i have any sample for skill test. What type of paragraph will be given to us for skill test on computer. Is computer stops immediately in exams if we made any mistake in typing. Can i have any sample paragraph for practice purpose.
Thank you,

VIPUL GUPTA.
MY ANSWER:

There is nothing in guessing about what type of paragraph.
it is to test your typing skill and not your perfection in the language.

So it can be anything, like any simple English paragraph you read in books, newspaper etc.for more information go to library

So don't worry about the paragraph, just practice to increase your speed by using typing tutor softwares.

Thanks
6th November 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Is the BACKSPACE ALLOWED after typing a wrong word????
18th November 2012, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: ssc tax assistant skill test what type of paragraph will be given for typing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrmohantysmile View Post
dont worry the paragraph will be a simple one and an ordinary one just like the one you read in any book with all signs and symbols the typing speed must be 40 words per min and i hope that you can learn with just 15 days practiceon the computer takke any software which teaches typing and then improve your skills and remember the computer doesnot stops but has a error limit and i thinkk that is for 3 words you must not exceed that or you will be rejected and hence practice accordingly good luck and take any any paragraph for practice.... good luck
I saw on the internet that the required speed is 8000 key expression in 15 min. that make the speed require almost 27 wpm so can u plz confirm me which is the correct one ??
25th March 2014, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Hello,
My name is PRASHANT NIGAM, I have cleared the written exam of SSC 10 2 in 2012, but failed in the typing test. Although I have completed the whole paragraph. I need to know the rules of typing for SSC exam i.e how many spaces are given after full stop, comma and ! ' "...etc.
please reply me on my email id- [email protected]
as i want to clear my typing test this year.
4th September 2014, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I'd a doubt that each mistake we make while typing is it immediately counted by the software?? Or all the mistakes are counted after everything is packed and done..i mean after evrything is complete?? I am really confused about how the mistake counting thing goes. Is it immediate or all the mistakes are counted by the software after the time is over. PLZ Reply. Thanks.
12th September 2014, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

anyone sir or maam pliz help me. i will attend typing test exam for the post,crpf headconstable but i don't know much about rules n regulations n also i want to know, is it allowed to used backspace while error is make?
2nd August 2016, 07:01 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I have qualified for Data entry opertor. kindly suggest me about the skill test preparation. is there any institute which coach for skill test for DEO?
Thanks & regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?