19th April 2010, 08:50 PM
83a01004

What is psychometric test? what type of questions are asked in mass communication entrance exams?

i want to know dat wat type of questions r put in d entrance exam for mass comm nd wat is a psychometric test

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Where to get TCS Placement papers with solutions?
  3. What type of questions are asked to pursue Mass Communication Master Degree from JMI?
  4. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta?
  6. What is Psychometric Assessment test?
  7. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Mass Media and Society Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Am I eligible for Mass Communication course after completing masters in sociology from North Bengal University? What type of questions appear in the entrance test?
  9. What kind of questions are asked in Xavier Mass Comm entrance test? How can I prepare for it?
  10. Type of questions asked in MSW entrance exam? Which Books to refer?
  11. Syllabus and Pattern of ICICI Bank PO exam
  12. What type of questions are asked in an aptitude test?
  13. How can I prepare for TCS aptitude and technical?
  14. Can I join journalism or mass communication after graduation in arts? -- [New]
  15. Date of examination and syllabus for probationary officers in Mazagon Dock ltd
  16. Which subjects should I prefer to prepare for a job in TCS company? What is the criteria for selection?
  17. What type of question can be asked in the entrance exam of MSW? Which books to refer?
  18. What type of questions will be asked in job interview? How to prepare for the interview?
22nd April 2010, 12:56 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is psychometric test? what type of questions are asked in mass communication entrance exams?

Dear friend
‘Psychometric’ means the tests have been carefully developed to measure abilities, aptitudes, skills, interests or aspects of personality. The ones you will most commonly encounter are ‘ability’/‘aptitude’ tests or ‘personality’ measures.

Find the details of psychometric test in the attachment with this message.

You can download a model question paper from
http://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/106562-Psychometric-Test-Question-Paper.aspx
Thank You
Good Luck
Attached Files
File Type: doc preparing_for_tests.doc(136.0 KB, 1840 views)
10th May 2010, 11:11 AM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is psychometric test? what type of questions are asked in mass communication entrance exams?

you can read the complete artical on psychometric test at http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-psychometric-testing.htm.
and you can get the idea about the types of questions asked in mass communication through sample papers which you can downlaod from
www.70620.com/.../indian-institute-of-mass-communication-entrance-exam-sample-question-papers
4th June 2010, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

what type of questions asked in mass communication entrance test
10th June 2010, 01:36 PM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

dear friend ,
you can download a model question paper from the web i providing .
by this you will be able to have approx. idea about the peper ,

the web is ..
www.indiastudychannel.com

best of luck ..!!!
21st August 2010, 07:43 PM
anki_8816

In psychometric exam they check your personality.They see whether you stick on to one thing or not .Example in one question they will ask you:You like cricket or tennis?
And in other question they will ask whether you like playing single games(swimming ,tennis) or group games?Technically your both answers should be same example in question 1 if you have selected cricket then in second question you should select group games.Similarly every question is repeated 2-3 times in different manner.
25th August 2010, 12:00 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

hello friend,
psychometric tests are taken to check the mental statistics factors like intelligence ,aptitude, personality etc.
It may involve a nuber of steps in its whole complete procedure.

Generally,in the mass communication entrance exams the questions are asked from social subjects like history,culture etc.

There are questions from current affairs and general knowledge. You have to be aware of the things happening around the world.

good luck..
14th November 2010, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

I want to know that what is the format of questions ask in mba entrance exams.
30th January 2011, 08:27 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii

type of questions are asked in mass communication entrance exams
you can download a model question paper from the web i providing .
by this you will be able to have approx. idea about the peper ,
the web is ..
www.indiastudychannel.com

good luck
12th October 2011, 01:29 AM

hi,
can u plz tell me which type of psychometric questions are asked in Graduate marine engineer exam for shipping...
30th October 2011, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

how to master my self with different kind of psychometric test. any books i can download from internet sites?
iam from tata group and for selection process i have to prepae psychometric test. please help me.
ramanan
24th November 2011, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

what type of questions are asked in ongc psychrometric test
7th January 2012, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

please say how to dowload model questions for psychometric test
16th January 2012, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

what type of questions are asked in tshwanemetropolice after a physical evaluation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?