1st August 2010, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How get a job after Btech (ECE)?

good day sir,
I am 3rd b-tech student of ECE,i hav a single backlog in 2-2 semester.Is i'm eligible for getting a job in banking sector.
2nd August 2010, 12:03 PM
gaurav jindal

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjeev solanki View Post
Hello sir I am in final semester of Btech(electronics and communication).I want a job immediately after B.tech.I don't want to go for higher studies because of money problem.So what should I do ?.should I go for embedded system or VLSI course?.Can I get a job without doing these courses?.Is there is any other job oreinted short term course for ECE branch?
companies also visit in the college in the last sem . which depends on your college from you are doing b.tech. there are many offline opportunities also
which depends on your knowledge in your field. you should have good communication skills also. send resume online to various companies
2nd August 2010, 01:11 PM
August
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How get a job after Btech (ECE)?

dear friend

after completion of your b.tech in ece u will get a lot of scope to work in different companies like

1.BSNL

2.AIRTEL

3.BEL

4.SAIL

5.DEFENCE

6.LG

7.VIDEOCON

8.SAMSUNG

and many more companies are there .

all the best.
2nd August 2010, 07:00 PM
ravi6

dear,
there are several methods to get jobs after B.TECH(ECE).you can get job through your own college placment cell. several companies placed students from the colleges.you can also search jobs off-campus. you are eligible for govt jobs and find govt jobs in engineering field read employment news every week.there are several companies which recruite Electronics and comm. engineers. so don't worry you will get job easily and quickly.
best of luck.

REGARDS
ravi6
22nd August 2010, 10:34 PM
Raj333

dear friend
now a days every engineering college will provide on campusing , pul campusing to the student to get jobs according to there merit . you will also get job via off campus . you must registered yourself in different website who will always updating the information about the job for this you can sign in these site
www.naukri.com
www.fresherworld.com

best of luck.............................................. .....
23rd August 2010, 01:03 AM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
please dont get dishearted for job.in my opinion if money is a problem do not do any kind of courses.just post your resume to the various sites like monster,naukeri.etc.keep visiting freshersworld.com and keep an eye on the employment newspaper.and have confidence in you will definately land a job.
Goood Luck!!!!!!!
23rd August 2010, 03:11 PM
cenaetion
Senior Member+

dear friend,

ECE is the only stream , from where you can apply for job in govt.sector,as well as in private sector.. so, there is huge possibility to get a quick job after completion of your Btech..

As you are not interested in doing higher study, so there is no need to go for that..

you can do some short term course in Embedded system , which will help you a lot for getting a job in core companies.. now a days there is huge demand for embedded system in India..

so you can go for that.
don't worry, you will surely get a job..

all the best..
23rd August 2010, 05:48 PM
poplu13
Senior Member+

After B.tech I suggest you not to hurry for a job..Instead Study and do various tehnical courses that would help you increase your qualification,,,Do Embedded System courses IN CITD,HYDERAbadhttp://www.citdindia.org or PREpare for MBA or Do M.Tech as per your intrest...Because once you are higly qualified your job will be permanent and secured...

Good luck !!
24th August 2010, 10:34 AM
compaq123
Senior Member+

you have score good percentage and 1 year industrail experience so you have no problem for the jobs so take it and good luck for jobs.
24th August 2010, 09:12 PM
answers_for_you

Helo Friend
If you immediately need the jobs then better option other then the college campussing is apply online jobs for which you are eligible ..

You will surely get the jobs out there ,you can also search for the jobs in the website
http://www.freshersworld.com

Orhttp://www.monsterjobs.com

These website are generally for the freshers, and i hope that you will immediately get the job.

All the best...
25th August 2010, 08:29 PM
drdo99
Banned

hi,
yes as ece engg. ,you can go on to fill vacancy of army in many resounding fields from ssb,ekt & ues scheme in army.
apply in final year.
it is a good carrer.
28th August 2010, 01:19 AM
robart
Senior Member+

dear friend,

you can get job after completing your b.tech.

just follow following tips..

make command over your branch's subjects.also improve your soft skills.you will get jobs in placements drive conducted in your college.

also you can do prepare for GATE.after selecting in GATE you will get scholarships from the government.

after b.tech. you can also join any private college as a lecturer while doing m.tech.

all the best..
28th August 2010, 01:36 AM
robart
Senior Member+

dear friend,

you can get job after completing your b.tech.

just follow following tips..

make command over your branch's subjects.also improve your soft skills.you will get jobs in placements drive conducted in your college.

also you can do prepare for GATE.after selecting in GATE you will get scholarships from the government.

after b.tech. you can also join any private college as a lecturer while doing m.tech.

all the best..
28th August 2010, 10:42 PM
subhash5687
Banned

Arrow Re: How get a job after Btech (ECE)?

Quote:
Hello sir I am in final semester of Btech(electronics and communication).I want a job immediately after B.tech.I don't want to go for higher studies because of money problem.So what should I do ?.should I go for embedded system or VLSI course?.Can I get a job without doing these courses?.Is there is any other job oreinted short term course for ECE branch?
you can find job for you on the internet by lofing in on the site as
www.fresherworld.com
30th August 2010, 11:24 PM
KHAN20

Thumbs up Re: How get a job after Btech (ECE)?

dear friend
don't worry u must get jobs after b.tech in ECE .for that u have to maintain some process.first of all u submit ur resume in every companies.and to know about job vacation &other job related news u must follows job related newspaper likes employment news.from that u can get total enquary about jobs.or u may follow various job related magazine from where u get ur information.for more information u can visit the web site like freshers world .com,monster .com etc.
so take decission &make ur future bright.
good luck.
6th September 2010, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

hi
i have completed btech ece with 70. 70 % .
how to get job in core side
& any one know abut gud consultacy in NCR..
8th September 2010, 03:30 PM
bapuram

dear friend,

i think, at first you should register your name at naukri.com ,shine.com,monster.com etc sites to get e-mail alerts to your inbox, then as per notice you should follow the instructions.

good luck
15th September 2010, 11:38 PM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

hi friend,

It is good that you are thinking of these type of trainings . I can just give you an idea of them. Embedded course would cost you almost 50000INR for the period of six month and VLSI course would also lie in this range.

Since you have done BTech in Electronics and Communication hence your courses vary according to their course contents. Like in embedded system , course of six month will provide you practical training on 32/64bit microcontroller (i.e AVR and ARM). It is better that you learn them after your BTech before getting job and call letter of any company.
16th September 2010, 12:48 AM
avinash kr.
Banned

if you are in final semister in b.tech , ECE branch . and if your college give the campus palacement then you can take part and you can find a job. otherwise you you can get a job by off campus palacement.. thanking you
16th September 2010, 12:49 AM
mini rani
Senior Member++

HI!

yes, off course you can get good jobs without studying VLSI or embeded system design.

The career prospects for an engineering student in the discipline of electronice & communication is very bright with good salary.

An electronics engineer can get a job in Central Government, State Governments and their sponsored corporations in public enterprises.

He will also find employment opportunities in private organizations like All India Radio, Indian Telephone Industries, MTNL, National Physical Laboratories, AIR, Civil Aviation Department; Post and Telegraph Department; Co-ordination Department, National Physical Laboratory, Bharat Electronics Limited, Development Centers in various States etc.
16th September 2010, 02:47 AM
Mathur.

There is no need to worry about the jobs because ECE students are can get jobs in software companies or some electrical companies also through campus placement. You can also apply for various government jobs for electronics field. You can get details of government jobs in newspaper.
18th October 2010, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

how many %marks are reqired in b.tech for qalification
19th October 2010, 01:02 PM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

If u r looking for job please visit-www.fresherworld.com. U can apply for several gov and private jobs. Ex-ntpc,bsnl ,ies, bhel e.t.c so dont get tense try for these. Good luck.
19th October 2010, 09:56 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Hello friend,
keeping in mind your financial problem , try to get a temporary job ,and then u may apply for IES, CSE ,GATE ,GRE etc. to get lucrative job.
Try to be in touch of placement cell of your college , they are very helpful rather than searching on websites for job.
5th November 2010, 07:34 PM
Gaurav.jain88

You have to choose among the private sector or govt sector then start preparing accordingly.
If you want to in private sector then register yourself on job sites like monster, timesjob, naukri and many more.
Prepare your resume in well manner.
Prepare couple of your core subject.
Strong any of the electronics technology.
Deep study about the subject.
Apply in small industry.
search for reference.
6th November 2010, 12:12 AM
Sachin Narayan

Hi,
U can easily get a job, after Btech there are lot of opportunities, as u r a graduate job opportunities for u are:
1. Banking- u can go as a probationary officer in government banks.

2. Armed forces- If u want to serve ur country, this is the line for u, u can join Indian Airforce, Army, or Navy, through SSC or CDS.

3. Teaching line- U can be a PGT teacher in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, and also in other government schools.

4. Civil Services- u can prepare for IAS, IPS, and other civil services.

thank you
6th November 2010, 11:49 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Hey ECE is the best subject in my view because after completion of B.tech you can choose any field either software or core companies.....so based on your caliber you can opt for any field.........and also there are plenty of jobs for those who want to go towards core side that to in government sector which is a plus bonus..so keep eye on freshersworld.com..........and ALL THE BEST FOR FUTURE.........
8th November 2010, 01:05 PM
avinash kr.
Banned

yes, you can get a job in a big company after completing the b.tech.. many company offer for this..please read the employment news . it is helpfull for you... thanking you.. best of luck..
30th November 2010, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

your answres r not satisfying
14th December 2010, 05:54 PM
lavanyaratala

you need to develop communication skills and also leadership qualities.......
16th December 2010, 12:59 AM
Swaminathan077

Smile Re: How get a job after Btech (ECE)?

dear,

there is a lot of scope for this good stream because many sectors are hiring the engineers of ECE

the field of scope is govt. and private both

good day
7th January 2011, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

will having knowledge in c,c ,c#, networking help in getting job for ece stud?
7th January 2011, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

hiii i m vaishali n i m a passout of2008. i hvnt got a job yet.i cnt go for furhther studies due to financial problems.i hv reg n updates resume on monstree n naukri tec but no use plz help.
9th January 2011, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

how can i get the information about which company is doing the off campus placement when and where?
18th January 2011, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

If anybody hav done his B.Tech(ECE) from any newly situated private college then what is the opportunities for him of getting job just after compleating his degree
24th January 2011, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Hamka koe naukari dilaye diyo.
4th February 2011, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

next year i complete my btech in ece branch,after that which one is better to go softweare side or core side n i expect my monthly income is above 1lack plz giv suggestions..........
11th February 2011, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

i have got 69.6 % in BE is their any chances to roung it to 70%. From Ramesh CBIT Hyd ECE
22nd February 2011, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

i m b.tech ece 2nd yr 4th sem student i m keen to join IAF or navy..my ques. is that is there any industrial tranig of 1month, which is related to IAF or navy.
10th March 2011, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

hello sir am persuing Btech final year civil engg.i came through diploma and my aggregate is above 80%.i was waiting for l&t(ece) but due to over age they delete my name from selected list.after that no one company didn't came to my college.my aim is getting job in any company because am financially very poor.if i go my native place no communication is there.plese show me any good job for me as soon as possible.my e mail id ([email protected]).my parents have lots of hopes on me......please sir.
18th March 2011, 05:11 AM
pankajparihar

Quote:
u will have to do sex course
21st March 2011, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

I want to do job in communication or networking field. I have got 63% in b.tech ECE.how to get job?
28th March 2011, 04:24 AM
saswat1989
Senior Member+

Hi
ECE is quiet good branch and theirs a lots of scope for it .
After passing you can do any short term courses on VLSI and embedded system as by adding this to your skill you can surely make into good companies.
7th April 2011, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

is there any job oriented course for a B.tech(ece) student.
7th April 2011, 12:15 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

hii go ahead with telecomm companies,or LnT embedded is good sure you will get.
9th April 2011, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

which is the best job for an ece engineer? production, quility or any thing else:?
13th April 2011, 12:05 PM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

Many companies require many B.tech ECE students so you need to post your resume or CV to that companies or you can try patani satyam etc.
1st May 2011, 03:47 AM
kishoreb4

Cool Re: How get a job after Btech (ECE)?

hi,
dont worry there are many jobs for ece students try for these govt jobs
drdo
isro
be
hal
bhel
ntpc etc all the best.
23rd May 2011, 07:43 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Post Re: How get a job after Btech (ECE)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I wanna get through some core companies based on ece... I don't have good academics.. What companies offer me job and How to get prepared for them?
hii, friend you can make in to the core companies like BSNL, you need to write the BSNL JTO exam, if you get qualify you will get good job of junior engineer, with salary ,benefits .
28th May 2011, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

pls tell me about getting job i was completed by my education loan so i should to u but without job this is not possible pls tell me pllllllllllllllsssssssssssssssssssss
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?