21st September 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Want to do MCA after BSc(IT) from NIIT. What are Best colleges, there admission procedure and fee structure for MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by david View Post
i am persuing B.Sc.(IT) from NIIT. I want to further admit for M.C.A cources from regular colleges . so pls. provide me the detail inormation about best colleges , their adm. procdure and fee structure.
want to know how to take admission

Related Questions:
  1. Want to do MCA after B.Sc(IT) from NIIT : Colleges offering the course and their fee structure?
  2. Is it better option to do MCA after B.Sc. in IT? Minimum marks required in CET for getting admission in Mumbai? Fee structure and Duration of the course?
  3. How should I join any institute like NIIT while studying BSc IT
  4. Can I get admission in MCA in regular institute after completing BScIT
  5. Which are the colleges offering direct admission in MCA PG course? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  6. What is MCA admission procedure? What is the syllabus of MCA? Study material for MCA?
  7. Can I continue my studies in USA doing MCA after completing B.Sc IT through NIIT?
  8. List of government colleges offering direct admission in MCA PG course? Fee structure for it?
  9. Fee structure, facilities and admission details of MCA in Pune?
  10. Details about the fee structure of all the colleges offering MCA course? Maximum marks required to get admission in the colleges? Best colleges in Chennai for getting admission in MCA?
  11. List of collefes along with their admission procedure and fee structure, offering MCA course under north Gujarat university?
  12. Admission procedure to do MCA from IGNOU, Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  13. Any affiliated institute for MCA course through correspondence? Procedure for admission and fee structure?
  14. What should I do after BSc IT? Which is better between MBA and MCA?
  15. Can I get admission in MCA if secured 87.5% in BCA? Last year CET cutoff rank and fee structure of MCA?
  16. How can I get admission in MCA in Maths after completing BCA? What will be the fee structure? -- [New]
  17. Can MCA be done through correspondence? If so, is it valuable?
  18. Which are the best colleges in Bangalore for MCA and B.E? What is the fee structure for MCA?

23rd September 2011, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Want to do MCA after BSc(IT) from NIIT. What are Best colleges, there admission procedure and fee structure for MCA?

I am doing bsc(i.t) final from (GNDU) and want to do MCA from panjab university. so plz tell me admission procedure and fee structure? from sonam

14th October 2011, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Want to do MCA after BSc(IT) from NIIT. What are Best colleges, there admission procedure and fee structure for MCA?

sir i have completed my bsc it after my diploma, am i eligible to take regular mca

14th October 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

i am currentlly in 3rd year bsc it mumbai .....iam confused to do between mca and msc it ....wat is minimum criteria for entering in msc it or mca?....
and please mention some of the colleges that require mimimum critererion for entering in msc or mca ..... .....

15th October 2011, 12:40 AM
imcool.force

Hi dear,

yes you can go for mca, you are eligible for that, these are some institute offers mca, apply in these institute-

Dr. BR Ambedkar University, Agra

Regional Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur

Delhi University, Delhi

Amravati University, Amravati

University of Bombay, Mumbai
Thanks

24th October 2011, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
i am student of BCA final year. And i want to take addmission to MCA. please tell me fee structure of Karim city collage and what is the criteria for addmission?

31st October 2011, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

I am completed Bsc(IT) from NIIT,i want to do MCA under BPUT Odisha,What are Best colleges, there admission procedure and fee structure for MCA in Odisha?

1st November 2011, 12:48 AM
gamble007
Senior Member++

Hi dear,

yes you can go for mca, you are eligible for that, these are some institute offers mca, apply in these institute-

Delhi University, Delhi

Thanks

1st November 2011, 07:18 PM
millan1

Location: At- Ainshamula; Po- Chhanijanga; Dist- Puri; Pin- 752113; Odisha

Dear Friend;
MCA will lead you towards a bright future in software industry. 1st thing now you have to do is to chhose a perfect college.
here are some best colleges:

Pune University
J. N. U., New Delhi
MNNIT, Allahabad
IIT Roorkee
GNDU Amritsar
Andhra MCA
Cochin Universit
Kurukshetra University
H.P.Shimla University
V.J.T.I., Mumbai

all the best

6th December 2011, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

I have Biology in my 12th and I am doing B.S.C.I.T from niit and want to do MCA from delhi university. Can i get admission in mca?

6th December 2011, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a BSc(IT) student from niit mathura and i have got 55% and my 12th I have taken bio not maths can i go for mca in regular basis in delhi university?

10th January 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

I done my graduation in B.A(Economic)60% & now i want to do MCA it is possible for me. Can you please advice me.

28th January 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

sir i am doing BSc .IT from niit what are the carrier scope after doing mca

29th January 2012, 12:59 PM
mani_baban

Smile Re: Want to do MCA after BSc(IT) from NIIT. What are Best colleges, there admission procedure and fee structure for MCA?

Delhi University, Delhi

10th May 2012, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

Want to do MCA after BSC it . But i have not the math subject in 12th.. sowht can i do.

11th May 2012, 12:36 PM
tyler_durdun

B.Ed is Bachelor of Education which is a course done to become a good and well trained government teacher.

Eligibility Criteria:

>A Graduate Degree of 10+2+3 model with atleast 50% of marks
>The admission is based on the merits of the candidates.

The top B.Ed colleges in Banglore are:

>Vijaya Teachers College

>R.V Teachers College

>B.E.S.College of Education

>SJES College Hotel Management

>Rajaji NagarM.E.S. Teachers College

>ChickpetAl Khateebi B.Ed. College

>MathikereM.S. Ramaiah College of Education

>J.P. NagarOxford Teachers Training Institute

>R.M.V. Extn. 2nd St.Maharshi Savitha College of Education

>KrishnarajapuramS.J.S. Training College

Good Luck!

10th June 2012, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Want to do MCA after BSc(IT) from NIIT. What is there admission procedure and fee structure for MCA,also tell me that am i able for GATE and IIt-JAM.

15th June 2012, 09:19 PM
tl.com

hi dear friend,
Following is the list of colleges in India with addres, eligibility criteria and course duration which provides MCA degree. Please note that this list of colleges is created dynamically based on the keyword 'MCA'.

Degree / Course College / Institute State Eligibility Course Duration
MCA Affiliated to Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Institute of Technology and Science, Gaziabad Uttar Pradesh Graduation 3 years
MCA Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh Uttar Pradesh Bachelor's degree with Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics. Etc. 3 years
MCA Banaras Hindu University, Varnasi Uttar Pradesh Graduation (must have Passed Class XII with Mathematics) 3 years
MCA Motilal Nehru Regional Engineering College, Allahabad Uttar Pradesh Bachelor's degree with Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics. Etc. 3 years
MCA Dr. BR Ambedkar University, Agra Uttar Pradesh Bachelor's degree with Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics. Etc. 3 years
MCA Institute of Management-Education, Ghaziabad Uttar Pradesh Bachelor's degree with Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics. Etc. 3 years
MCA College of Engineering, Department of Computer Science and Technology, Kakinada Andhra Pradesh Bachelor's degree with Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics. Etc. 3 years
MCA Kakatiya University, Warangal Andhra Pradesh Bachelor's degree with Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics. Etc. 3 years
MCA Mahatma Gandhi College, Guntur Andhra Pradesh Bachelor's degree with Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics. Etc. 3 years
MCA Visakha Institute for Professional Studies, Vishakapatnam Andhra Pradesh Bachelor's degree with Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics. Etc. 3 years
MCA Hyderabad University, Hyderabad-500046 Andhra Pradesh Bachelor's degree with Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics. Etc. 3 years
MCA Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam Andhra Pradesh Graduation(50%) 3 years
MCA JNTU College of Engineering, Mahaveer Marg, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh Bachelor's degree with Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics. Etc. 3 years
MCA Assam Engineering College, Dibrugarh Assam Bachelor's degree with Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics. Etc. 3 years
MCA Tezpur University,Tezpur Assam Bachelor's degree with Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics. Etc. 3 years
MCA Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Banasthali Rajasthan Bachelor's degree with Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics. Etc. 3 years
MCA Birla Institute of Information technology, Pilani Rajasthan Bachelor's degree with Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics. Etc. 3 years
MCA Jodhpur University, Jodhpur Rajasthan Bachelor's degree with Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics. Etc. 3 years
MCA University of Rajasthan, Jaipur Rajasthan Bachelor's degree with Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics. Etc. 3 years
MCA Magadh University, Patna Bihar Bachelor's degree with Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics. Etc. 3 years
MCA Regional Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur Jharkhand Bachelor's degree with Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics. Etc. 3 years
MCA Birla Institute of Information technology, Mersa, Ranchi Jharkhand BSc./ BA with Mathematics(50%) 3 years
MCA Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi Delhi Bachelor's degree with Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics. Etc. 3 years
MCA Delhi University, Delhi Delhi Class XII 2 years
MCA Delhi University, Delhi Delhi BCA/ BSc. 3 years
MCA jamia Hamdard University, hamdard Nagar, New Delhi Delhi BCA/ Graduation with CIC 3 years
MCA Guru Gobind Singh IP University , Kashmere Gate Delhi Graduation 3 years
MCA Goa University, Talcigas Plateau Goa Bachelor's degree with Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics. Etc. 3 years
MCA Gujarat University, Ahmedabad Gujarat Bachelor's degree with Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics. Etc. 3 years
MCA South Gujarat University, Surat Gujarat Bachelor's degree with Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics. Etc. 3 years
MCA Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidya Nagar Gujarat Bachelor's degree with Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics. Etc. 3 years
MCA Bhavnagar University, Bhavnagar Gujarat Bachelor's degree with Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics. Etc. 3 years
MCA MS University of Baroda, Vadodara Gujarat Graduation(55%) 3 years
MCA Gulbarga University, Gulbarga Karnataka Bachelor's degree with Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics. Etc. 3 years
MCA Indira Gandhi National Open University, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi Delhi BCA/ Graduation with CIC 3 years
MCA Karnataka Regional Engineering College Karnataka Bachelor's degree with Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics. Etc. 3 years
MCA Christ College, Houst Road, Banglore Karnataka Bachelor's degree with Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics. Etc. 3 years
MCA Banglore Insttute of Technology, banglore Karnataka Bachelor's degree with Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics. Etc. 3 years
MCA Visweshwara Technological University, Banglore Karnataka Bachelor's degree with Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics. Etc. 3 years
MCA Manglore Unversity, Mangalagangotri Karnataka Bachelor's degree with Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics. Etc. 3 years
MCA Adminstrative Management College, JayaNagar,Banglore Karnataka Bachelor's degree with Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics. Etc. 3 years
MCA Mahatma Gandhi Uniersity, Kochi Kerala Bachelor's degree with Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics. Etc. 3 years
MCA Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra Haryana Graduation (60%)/ Must Have Passed any 2: Pysics/mathematics/Electronics/Computer Science/Statistics/management/Economics or BE/Btech./Bcom (60%)/PG (55%)/Post BSc./ Diploma in Computer Science and Application/Post MA/MSc. Diploma in Computer Science 3 years
MCA Vikram University, Ujjain Madhya Pradesh Bachelor's degree with Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics. Etc. 3 years
MCA Pt. Ravi Shankar Shudra University, Bhopal Madhya Pradesh Bachelor's degree with Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics. Etc. 3 years
MCA Devi Ahilya Vshwavidyalaya Institute of Management Studies, Indore Madhya Pradesh BSc./Bcom/BA with mathematcis at Class XII level (55% aggregate) 3 years
MCA Madhya Pradesh Bhuj University, Bhopal Madhya Pradesh Bachelor's degree with Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics. Etc. 3 years
MCA Maulana Azad College of Technology, Bhopal Madhya Pradesh Bachelor's degree with Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics. Etc. 3 years
MCA Jiwaji University of Technology, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh Bachelor's degree with Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics. Etc. 3 years
MCA Amravati University, Amravati Maharashtra Bachelor's degree with Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics. Etc. 3 years
MCA North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon Maharashtra Bachelor's degree with Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics. Etc. 3 years
MCA Government College of Engineering, VidyaNagar, Karad Maharashtra Bachelor's degree with Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics. Etc. 3 years
MCA University of Pune, ganeshkhind, Pune Maharashtra Grauation(50%) pass mark for Reserved Category/inal year graduate/appearing in GATE 2001 3 years
MCA Bharti Vidyapeeth's Institute of Management and Entreprenuership Development, Pune Maharashtra Bachelor's degree with Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics. Etc. 3 years
MCA University of Bombay, Mumbai Maharashtra Graduation in any Dicipline 3 years
MCA Behrampur University, Behrampur Orissa Bachelor's degree with Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics. Etc. 3 years
MCA Punjab University Chanigarh Bachelor's degree with Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics. Etc. 3 years
MCA Bharatisadan University, Thanjavur Tamil Nadu Bachelor's degree with Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics. Etc. 3 years
MCA PSG College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore Tamil Nadu Bachelor's degree with Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics. Etc. 3 years
MCA Nehru Mechanical College, Tiruchchirappalli Tamil Nadu Bachelor's degree with Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics. Etc. 3 years
MCA Anna University, Guindy, Chennai Tamil Nadu Bachelor's degree with Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics. Etc. 3 years
MCA Bharathiar University, Coimbatore Tamil Nadu Bachelor's degree in Mathematics/Stats/Communication/Physics/Chemistry/Electronics/BBM/Computer Science/APSC/Computer Technology with Ancil Mathematics in ICI 3 years
MCA Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai Tamil Nadu bachelor's(1 division) in Applied Science with mathematics as Major Subject/ Bcom/BBA wth Mathematics at Senior Secondary 3 years
MCA Ponicherry Engineering College, Pondicherry Tamil Nadu Bachelor's degree with Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics. Etc. 3 years
MCA Sri Vasavi College, Erode Tamil Nadu Bachelor's degree with Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics. Etc. 3 years
MCA Madras Christian College, Chennai Tamil Nadu Bachelor's degree with Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics. Etc. 3 years
MCA Presidency College, Chennai Tamil Nadu Bachelor's degree with Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics. Etc. 3 years
MCA University of Calcutta, Kolkata West Bengal Bachelor's degree with Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics. Etc. 3 years
MCA Vidyasagar University, Midnapore West Bengal Bachelor's degree with Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics. Etc. 3 years
MCA North Bengal Unversity, Darjeeling West Bengal Bachelor's degree with Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics. Etc. 3 years
MCA Jadavpur University, Jadavpur, Kolkata West Bengal Bachelor's degree with Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics. Etc. 3 years

thank you

14th July 2012, 10:09 PM
Anil kumar prajapat

Wink Re: Want to do MCA after BSc(IT) from NIIT. What are Best colleges, there admission procedure and fee structure for MCA?

ph .. 9680709184
Name Amil Kumar Prajapat
id [email protected]

19th August 2012, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, i m roohi kumari. I am pursuing b.sc(it) from niit and i want to do mca but my physics is cross in 12th and chemistry and math is gud marks.can i do mca.plz reply me in email id [email protected]

27th March 2014, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

mca lateral entry college under uptu for admission 2014 through management quota

17th July 2014, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

hey friends...
im in first year of BscIT.
my question is after BscIT I want to do job and do MCA private...is it possible ? and if yes then tell me the colleges of MCA in Mumbai. I live in Bhayandar.
please help me ...

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?