18th July 2013, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Magazines and News Papers to read to prepare for IAS Exam being a candidate of pursuing 10th standard?

Hai mam/sir,
I have completed my graduation in eee and i want to become an ias officer so please guide me as to how to to start my preperation
23rd July 2013, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Magazines and News Papers to read to prepare for IAS Exam being a candidate of pursuing 10th standard?

sir,
Is it Inevitable to join in a coaching centre for ias preparation?
24th July 2013, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

my branch is is computer science @engg. so how to choose optional subject.
27th November 2013, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Post Re: Which Magazines and News Papers to read to prepare for IAS Exam being a candidate of pursuing 10th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello, i am studying in the 10th standard. i just want to know how to prepare really well for the ias exams,what magazines to read,which newspapers to be regular with? do only brilliant students get to go for the ias exams?
its not like that... no one is brilliant if one is not focused..
everyone can crack ias.. hard work is nacessary.
first of all u must be a graduate,
develop your communication skills in the language prefered.
and about newspares and magazines, i wud like to say that make a habbit of reading a newspaper (ENGLISH), preferably... THE HINDU, TIMES OF INDIA. National and international news and issues at priority.
2nd December 2013, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/ma'am
I don't have a clear clarity about what to be done i want to know how the exam process goes on .I know it is three steps but I have to know whether it goes like school exams I mean to say that whether we have to write all the seven papers at a time help me there is only less time to go help me
28th January 2014, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Hello myself shreya vishwakarma, i am persuading b.com s.y. Plz suggest some best magazine or newspaper for the preparation of civil services
1st March 2014, 03:52 AM
Unregistered

sir
I am shrafat ali studiese in b.tech 1st year how can do i prepare of i.a.s plz guide me i am from Gr noida
15th May 2014, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am bellongs SEBC in odisha state. Can I reserve OBC in central level exam like UPSC exam??
2nd June 2014, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

i have cleard my 12th std n want to start my studies for IAS...... could you please guide me
4th June 2014, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

What are the time shadule and maintain my daily routin in prepretion of this exam?
9th June 2014, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

myself a candidate of ECE plz
guide me in choosing the optional subjects...................
24th June 2014, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

For ias main exam my optional subject is mathematics.
I want know this subject suitable or not for ias main exam
My name is ashish gupta.
I have graduated form computer science stream.
30th July 2014, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Sir,I am students of BA final year.My honours paper is Economics.I am student of Hindi medium,so i request you to suggest me that. Which magzine is best for me and other student like me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?