29th July 2011, 11:48 PM
kartikayan

Default Re: for how many years tancet marks is valid?

Hi dear,

TANCET (Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test) is going to be conducted by Anna university on behalf of Tamil Nadu Government .

This exam is for giving admissions into M.Tech/M.E./MBA/MCA/M.Arch/M.Plan programs.

As you requested, TANCET marks are valid for a period of 1 year.

So you can use your TANCET score only for the academic year you have gone through the exam.

For the next academic year,this marks will not be valid and you have to appear again for TANCET exam.
Thanks
16th November 2011, 01:12 AM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

TANCET (Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test) is going to be conducted by Anna university on behalf of Tamil Nadu Government .

This exam is for giving admissions into M.Tech/M.E./MBA/MCA/M.Arch/M.Plan programs.

As you requested, TANCET marks are valid for a period of 1 year.

So you can use your TANCET score only for the academic year you have gone through the exam.

For the next academic year,this marks will not be valid and you have to appear again for TANCET exam.
26th November 2011, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

I am persuing 7th sem in B.E.(E.C.E) can I appear for may 2012 term TANCET exam
21st April 2012, 01:33 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

TANCET score is valid for only one year,that means if you have appeared for it in 2009 then it is only valid for that year,for taking admission this year you have to appear for it this year again.

Best of luck.
18th June 2014, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I wrote tancet exam then i score 13.5% and i want to study mca, so is it possible to get and join college in chennai side by through tancet councelling...please give information about this
19th June 2014, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Hello,
I wrote tancet exam and i scored 13.5%, so i want to study mca, is it possibile to get and join in chennai side college through tancet counseling based on my mark.
19th June 2014, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I wrote tancet exam and also scored 13.5% and then i want to study mca course so is there any possibilities to get or join chennai side colleges through tancet based on my score . if u know please tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?