30th July 2012, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is better after BCA, MBA or MCA?

hi sir myself arpit,i want to ask that i m persuing my bca 2nd year .after bca i want to do mba in mba in which course i have to go either for HR or for FINANCE or IT field which is better option for me after doing bca .i want to do mba but i m confusing that in mba which course will be right for me either HR,FINANCE or IT.pls help me sir
29th August 2012, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

which is batter after bca mca or mcm
22nd October 2012, 01:34 PM
wisdom12

BCA is a new age degree course in the field of computer applications.

The duration of the course is normally three years.

After completion of the BCA course, students can opt for MCA or they can even try for job opportunities.

The Master of Business Administration (MBA ) is a master's degree in business administration, which attracts people from a wide range of academic disciplines.

The core courses in the MBA program are designed to introduce students to the various areas of business such as accounting, finance, marketing, human resources, operations management, etc.

Students in MBA programs have the option of taking general business courses throughout the program or can select an area of concentration and focus approximately one-fourth of their studies in this subject.

Master of Computer Applications (MCA) is a postgraduate degree in computer application awarded in India.

It is a three year (6 semester) course.

The students entering MCA must have a bachelor degree degree with Mathematics as one of the subjects at higher secondary or graduation.

The degree study information technology, business management and mathematics.

it is depend on your interest which course you want to join....

best of luck.....

29th May 2013, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

I Have just completed my 12th in commerce stream, what do you suggest should i go for a BCA and the MBA or do a integrated MBA course(BBA MBA) ?????
7th July 2013, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

bac management sci final year subject
25th October 2013, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

I was take one year gap after completion BCA program and what should do me as I have 68.88% marks in BCA.
13th May 2014, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Hllo sir/mam
i am sneha nd i complete my 2(non medical) with 80% marks . . . .but m very trouble to choose tht wht i do now i means whch course is bettr between bca or bsc?? Please reply me soon . . .i m very thnkful to u. . . .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?