7th December 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Institutes that are conducting evening engineering courses in bangalore?

Dear sir
I looking foe B.E in civil engineering(evening college) in bangalore near by chandapura.please mail me
the details for joining & also last date to [email protected]
7th December 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Institutes that are conducting evening engineering courses in bangalore?

hello sir my name Chandru. i have completed dimploma in mechanical engg. presently i am a engineer in reputed company in banglore i want to do BE/B tech in mechanical engineering in banglore please suggest me the evening college and fee structure,how to join the course and that should be approved by AITCE
7th December 2011, 05:47 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,

The Top Institutes For evening engineering courses in bangalore

R V College of Engineering (RVCE)

International Institute of Information Technology, Bangalore (IIIT-B)

PES Institutions

University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering (UVCE)

Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore

East West Group Of Institutions

BMS Institute of Technology
16th December 2011, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Hello,

Can any one tell wat is the eligibility and procedure for doing mtech in evening college of any university in bangalore?
15th February 2012, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

hi am arun kumar working as a JE in irrigation dept. plz help me whether it is der r not eveng eng collage in belgaum
2nd March 2012, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am udaykumar,

i have completed my diploma in nov 2011 and i have job experience of 2.5 year, can i do the Engineering can some answer my question. please help me on this so i can appreciate them. My branch is Information Science and even which colleges are having computer science and inforamtion science branches some can explain the thing.

Thanks
Udaykumar
7th March 2012, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

can we study engineering without attending classes and get the degree certificate?
6th April 2012, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

hi,
i done my diploma from bangalore and i want to joint evening classes in btech from bangalore itself .can you plz suggest me is there any lateral entry for non-karnataka student for evening class in btech.
27th April 2012, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I am a Asst. Engg., working in a multinational conglomerate company in Jharkhand. I have Diploma in Electronics & Instrumentation. I want to take admission in B.Tech in Electrical or Electronics/Instrumentation through distance education/evening course/part time. Please suggest me the better idea, and if any college have this facility in West Bengal or Jharkhand.

Regards
Himalaya Mukherjee
24th May 2012, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
im looking for an engineering college(evening).and also i wanted to know eligibility
13th September 2012, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

hi sir im completed diplomo in mechanical in the year 2012. now im doing a job in Bangalore... can u guide about evening engineering colleges as parttime engineering
11th March 2013, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

i had completed diploma in other state can i join evening B.E in banglore but i had studied upto 10th in banglore i am eligibele to join in banglore if possibele what are the procedure
which are the mechanical orented coureses and fees structure atleast approximately
11th March 2013, 07:45 PM
anky6656

Hello friend ,
Refer the following institutes for evening engineering courses -

.Visveswaraiah College of Engineering
.Amrita School of Engineering
.Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology
.J.S.S. Academy of Technical Education
.J.B Institute of Technology
[/B]
14th June 2013, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

hello sir my name is shashibhushana am a diploma E&C holder and am working in one of electronic company and now i decided to join engineering evening collage.....

so plse tell me evening engineering collages in Bangalore
and full adress and information
25th November 2013, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Re: Institutes that are conducting evening engineering courses in bangalore?
25th November 2013, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Institutes that are conducting evening engineering courses in bangalore?

Dear Sir
I looking for B.E in environmental engineering(evening college) in bangalore please mail me the details
[email protected]
26th December 2013, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i want to know his their any evening colleges for b.tech near yelahanka bangalore pls mail me to [email protected]
28th December 2013, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Hi, im rajesh compeleted diploma in aeronautical engineering now i hav decided to do my B.E in aeronautical in evening college can anybody pls suggest me good college in bangalore.
18th March 2015, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Hiii all, I'm suresh I've completed diploma in eee at 2014 batch I want take admission to b tech at evening college so plz tel me is experience necessary
7th November 2015, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

sir i leaving in bangalore and have completed my diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering in may 2013 and working now i am planning now to continue my education in evening class so please provide me collage names and procedure
25th June 2016, 04:03 PM
mahimas

Institutes that are conducting
---------------------------------

>Visveswaraiah College of Engineering
>Atria Institute of Technology
>jss Academy of Technical Education
>b.n.m Institute of Technology
>amity universiyty
>Amrita School of Engineering
>loyala college
>Atria Institute of Technology
>j.b Institute of Technology
>aps College of Engineering
>Acharya Institute of Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?