17th December 2012, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for SBI PO exam based on my marks in 10th, 12th, Graduation and Post Graduation?

Hello Sir,

I have 61 % in class 10, 75% in class 12 , both from CBSE..have done Computer science Engg scoring 7.8 percentile from WBUT and
have 1 year experience at Sify Technologies Ltd.
Am I eligible for the exam??

Thanks and Regards
Abhijeet Deb
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for SBI bank PO exam after scoring 70% marks in 10th, 58% in 12th, 45% in graduation and 68% in PG?
  2. Eligibility for SBI PO exam after MCA, 60% marks in graduation, 54% in 12th and 60% in 10th standard?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for SBI PO post if I have 49% marks in Graduation?
  4. Is there any University take in candidates for B.Ed based on the post graduation course?
  5. Can I apply for SBI PO Exam after completing 10th with 70%, 12th with 65%, graduation with 54% and post graduation with 64%?
  6. Eligibility for SBI PO examination after 10th with 70%, 12th with 78%, graduation with 58% and post graduation with 70%?
  7. Am I eligible to give the exam for SBI PO and IBPS PO after scoring 85% in 10th, 83% in 12th
  8. Am I eligible for Infosys campus placement? I have 75% in 10th , 54.83% in 12th and 69% in B.Sc(CS). Currently I am perusing MCA
  9. Is the student eligible for SBI Bank PO exam after scoring 57% in 12th and 83% in graduation and PG?
  10. Am I eligible for SBI PO Exam having secured 81% in 10th, 82% in 12th and 54% in Graduation?
  11. Am I eligible for campus recruitment in Wipro after completion of 10th with 64%, 12th 52.4% and graduation with 59%? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible for SBI PO with 69% in 10th, 48% in 12th and 50% in graduation in SC category?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for SBI Bank PO exam after scoring 70% marks in MCA?
  14. Am I eligible to apply in SBI PO exam with 71% in Post Graduation and 50% in Graduation?
  15. Am I eligible for SBI bank PO exam after scoring 51% in graduation and 65% in PG?
  16. What is the need of doing graduation? Am I eligible to do graduation with 89% marks?
  17. Am I eligible for SBI PO after scoring 57% in 10th and 59% in 12th?
  18. Am I eligible for SBI IBPS clerk and PO exam after scorign 42% in 10th, 75.6% marks in 12th
12th February 2013, 06:22 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for SBI PO exam based on my marks in 10th, 12th, Graduation and Post Graduation?

yes
you are eligible because 10th & 12th standard scores are not counted after your graduation/diploma/post graduation.

If you are post graduate then its minimum requirement is 55% & you fulfill it ,gradustion marks are not consider.

beat of luck
20th February 2013, 07:11 PM
dyco

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapskool2005 View Post
sir

i have got 57% in 12th 50% in graduation 66% in post graduation mba am i eligible for sbi po exam
Sorry to say dear but as per eligibility criteria for applying a candidate must have 60% marks in graduation and you don't fulfill the same.
So you are not eligible to apply.
21st February 2013, 01:08 AM
end of query
Senior Member+

Yes you are eligible for the bank PO exam as you have more that 60% marks in your graduation. the minimum percentage required for the bank PO exam is that you should be a graduate in any stream with a minimum of 60% marks. Moreover, your age should be in between 21-30 years of age.
A relaxation of 5% is given to the sc/st candidates in the percentage criteria, whereas a relaxation of 3 and 5 years is given to the obc and sc/st students respectively
Gud luck
27th May 2013, 03:36 PM
shrish777
Senior Member+

Dear Aspirant,

The abbreviation of SBI is State Bank of India.

The abbreviation of PO is Probationary Officer.

Exactly, you are preferable for State Bank of India Probationary Officer exam.

The educational qualifications regarding with State Bank of India Probationary Officer exam are below mentioned:-

# Candidates must have finished their bachelor degree in any curriculum from any approved institution.

# Candidates of last year of bachelor degree are also preferable for this exam.

# There is no need of percentage for this exam.

Age limit and relaxation regarding with State Bank of India Probationary Officer exam are below mentioned:-

# 21-30 years.

# Relaxation:- 3 years, 5 years and 10 years are assumed for PH candidates.

# Citizenship:- Must be Indian.

The paragon of State Bank of India Probationary Officer exam is below mentioned:-

Thanks.
4th June 2013, 08:17 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapskool2005 View Post
sir

i have got 57% in 12th 50% in graduation 66% in post graduation mba am i eligible for sbi po exam
Yes you are eligible to give the SBI PO Examination.

SBI PO Exam Eligibility Criteria:-

## You need to be a citizen of India.

## You need to be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.

## The minimum age limit is 21 years. The maximum age limit is 30 years.

## There is age relaxation for the following categories:-
  1. Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe: 35 years.
  2. Other Backward Classes: 33 years
  3. Ex-Servicemen: 35 years
  4. PWD Candidates: upto 10 years

## If you apply for this post then you need to have prior knowledge of handling a computer. At least the basics should be known properly.

Selection Procedure:-

The selection procedure will be based on three stages:
-Written test
-Group discussion & interview

Written Exam Pattern:-

The written exam comprises of both objective test and descriptive test.

Objective Test:-

-English language
-General awareness, Marketing and computers
-Data analysis and interpretation
-Reasoning

Descriptive Test:-

-Comprehension
-Short precis
-Letter Writing
-Essay

SBI PO Exam Books To Follow:-

## How to Crack the SBI PO Exam: State Bank of India and Associates Probationary Officer Success Master (Paperback)
by Arihant Experts
Publisher: Arihant Experts

## State Bank of India (SBI) and State Bank Associates: Probationary Officer (PO)Exam Solved Papers 2000 to 2011
by Kiran Prakashan
Publisher: Kiran Prakashan

## SBI State Bank of India Probationary Officers' 2013 Recruitment Examination: Previous Solved Papers (Paperback)
by GKP
Publisher: G.K. Publications

## SBI PO Previous Papers (Solved) 1st Edition (Paperback)
by RPH Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

## Comprehensive Guide to SBI Bank PO Associates (Paperback)
by Disha Experts
Publisher: Disha Publication

Hope this helps :-> :->
20th October 2019, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

I have 50% in bcom can i do banking if i can then which level i can do and what is the salary .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?