1st February 2012, 10:43 AM
adlsm

Default Re: 12th Arts without Maths : Am I eligible to do MCA after completing my BCA?

you completed your 10+2 with arts
and m sure you dint have mathematics
sorry
if u dint have maths
you aren't eligible for BCA or MCA
24th February 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: 12th Arts without Maths : Am I eligible to do MCA after completing my BCA?

hello sir,
I hav completed my 12th wit med stream with 73%mks and nw persuing b.sc. C.s. Frm MDU final year!
Am i eligible to apply for MCA at JNU
29th February 2012, 08:38 PM
edward1989

1)Hi friend sorry to say this, you cannot do MCA with out maths in 10 and 12th, it is most important, don't worry, there are lot other option.

2)you can study in part time at any university, get the degree, you thing you are studying in Full time, that is the only thing you can do.

3)Now don't forget if your friends , did't do maths in 11th say them to do Maths in 12th
18th May 2012, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: 12th Arts without Maths : Am I eligible to do MCA after completing my BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreksha chaudhary View Post
hi dear ,
i want to inform that u can easily apply for MCA.....................
thank you
22nd November 2013, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

I hav passed my 12 th having maths...but could not clear maths in 12 aftr tht i completed BSCIT... How can i do MCA?
11th May 2014, 12:17 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Yes. You are eligible to join MCA course at Post Graduation level having completed BCA course at Graduation level.

Have a glance over the required academic criteria to join MCA course.

One should have completed Graduation with any of the stream from a recognized college.

The minimum percentage of marks that are required for the candidates in Graduation are 50%.

One more important criteria is that the candidate should have gone through Mathematics as one of the subject either at 10+2 level or at Graduation level.

As you have completed your BCA course, you have gone through Mathematics at this level.

It is not at all a problem for you of not having Mathematics at 10+2 level.

The admission for MCA course will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

Have good preparation for the Entrance Exam and get good rank in the Entrance Exam.

Get admission in a top college and make most out of the course by gaining good subject knowledge and communication skills.

Try to look for the job opportunities from the 2nd year of your MCA course itself.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?