12th January 2012, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the tancet application form be issued?

Hello sir,
This is abirami,i am doing B.TECH final year in Mahendra Engineering College For Women please can you inform me when will the application issued by TANCET exams because i will study my M.TECH in ANNA UNIVERSITY please my mail id is [email protected]
13th January 2012, 12:47 AM
cool_dwar

Hi dear,

TANCET application form.

Tamil Nadu common entrance test date has not been announced yet.
It is expected to be announced during the mid of may.

Application from
The TANCET exam application form can be directly obtained at the centre which are given on the notification.

The form can also by obtained by post. Candidate has to send a demand draft with a application for form of TANCET exam.

The candidate can also fill the online form. The online form is available at the web site www.annauniv.edu

So keep visiting the web site of TANCET given above for the latest update of TANCET examination.

Thanks
14th January 2012, 11:15 PM
sureshcbe
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir,
This is abirami,i am doing B.TECH final year in Mahendra Engineering College For Women please can you inform me when will the application issued by TANCET exams because i will study my M.TECH in ANNA UNIVERSITY please my mail id is [email protected]
Tancet exams dates are announced.
But the registration dates are not announced yet. But probably it will be february 1st week.

Important dates
M.B.A.- 31.03.2012 (Saturday)- 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon
M.C.A.- 31.03.2012 (Saturday)- 02.30 p.m. to 04.30 p.m.
M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Arch/ M.Plan.- 01.04.2012 (Sunday)- 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon.
16th January 2012, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

I'm doing BCA final year sixth sem.........So I 'm interested to join MCA...,When will be the TANCET application form be issued?
21st January 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

when will be issue the tancet application for MCA?
21st January 2012, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

when will be issue the tancet 2012 application?reply to my mail id .
[email protected]
21st January 2012, 11:09 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
Tancet is state level entrance exam conducted for admitting aspirants to masters degree in engineering, computer application and business administration. Each course have different question paper and pattern.
For the oncoming year the application for will be issued from february. Through the exam the aspirants are admitted to various colleges under the state government.
The last date for applying has not yet been declared. The aspirant can apply for it both online and offline. The exams for the different degree courses are held on different days
24th January 2012, 06:58 PM
Aravindpadman

Au has amounced date of commencement of registration starts from feb 1st ends on feb 23. Check official website for more details
25th January 2012, 08:15 PM
eswaraaa

TANCET 2012 application form now available online.

To check complete notification and further spot registration, online registration go through the following link.

Visit TANCET Online Application 2012 and Latest news
26th February 2012, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

i have registered through internate on 23rd february and sent to on 24th february by courier but
the report shown that by courier service that the university was close on 25th feb,2012 for
weekly holiday,i am just want to know why the last date of submiting application in university was closed?
i have work hard for this exam can i not able to give the exam due to some technical fault??
if anyone can help me regarding to this plzz contact me my email address is:--
[email protected]..
26th February 2012, 10:45 AM
Ayan_mitra16

i have registered through internate on 23rd feb,2012 and sent it to 24th feb,2012 by courier but the report shown by the courier service that the application was not delivered because the the university was close on 25th,and 25th was the last date of submitted the application to the university.
i just want to know if the application was not delivered due to this reason can the the application be accepted on 27th because the 26th is sunday?
i have prepeared realy hard for this exam and i am from westbengal so it's not possible for me to go chennai and enquery for this problem.plzzzz help me..am i not able to give the exam due to some technical fault?
28th February 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir, please let me know, where the tancet 2012 application will be sold, if i want to do M.E/ M. Tech in part time??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?