16th December 2015, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do summer internship in L&T,DLF while doing Civil Engineering?

Sir, i'm studying in final year B.E CIVIL..,, i want to do internship in L&T company....but i haven't best % ....will i get the internship training in L&T ??.......If not what will be the alternate way to do internship in reputed companies???................
16th December 2015, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do summer internship in L&T,DLF while doing Civil Engineering?

I am VANDANAPU.AARATHI persuaing my b.tech ......our college doesnt offers intenship...iam intrested in l&t so please allow students through their certificates.....we are requesting that many students are intrested in l&t.................our college doesnt allow any permission letter............
20th March 2016, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

What are the basic need of an Company to be in CV of an civil engineering student who wants to do the internship from DLF ,L&T...
24th January 2017, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir , I am studying in laxmi narayain college of technology and I want to do training in l&t
3rd February 2017, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Medam,
Sir I am pursuing MBA in finance from sir padampat singhania university udaipur
And my willing to do internship for 2 months (may-june).sir please guide me for how to apply for internship . what document required for internship
Thanks
Name suraj gwariya
3rd June 2018, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to do interested in dlf company chennai while studying 'it' engineering??
8th November 2019, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to do my summer intern in L&T.Now iam pursuing B.tech 3rd year.please tell me what the procedure and how can i approach?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?