22nd December 2010, 11:20 PM
vici

Procedure to do summer internship in L&T,DLF while doing Civil Engineering?

i am studying civil engineering in nit bhopal .i need to do summer internship in L&T,DLF.tell me the procedure to get internship.pls

16th March 2011, 06:02 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to do summer internship in L&T,DLF while doing Civil Engineering?

To obtain the summer internship from the company of your choice, you need to send a CV of yourself and a request letter addressed to the HR manager of the company.

If you receive an acknowledgement letter from the company, get it signed by the head of your institution and also get an NOC or the No Objection Certificate prepared from the Training and Placement cell of your college.

Now send the Acknowledgement letter and the NOC back to the company.

Companies such as L&T and DLF are big daddies in the private sector and im sure a training certificate from such companies would be very helpful for your future placement.
17th March 2011, 08:33 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Procedure to do summer internship in L&T,DLF while doing Civil Engineering?

Dear friend yes you can do summer training in L&T ,DLF but you first make a letter from your college to training and placement department then you send that letter to that organizations in which you want to do training.............

but you make letter immediately there is no more time and you should remember there is fixed SEAT is there ...............

he give reply to you after 7-15 days then you can go training in L$T,DLF..........

THE LETTER FORMAT SHOULD BE THIS TYPE..........

TO
THE
GM/AGM
L&T OR DLF...................
17th March 2011, 09:00 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to do summer internship in L&T,DLF while doing Civil Engineering?

Since your from NIT its better that you contact the regarded Officials of L&T through your college head.You can contact the

Larsen and Toubro

DLF

in the given link.You can visit the contact page of the respective companies and either mail them or contact them through phone regarding this matter.

Its better that you contact the respective officials months before the commencement of the internship programme since its tough to get into companies like L&T for internship.

It totally depends upon the Director of the specific company.If the respective Director of the company allows you for the internship programme then you need to forward him your resume along with your college details.
18th March 2011, 02:50 AM
Shine_14

I think as you are from NIT then you should first contact there through your college,
a good approach is very important for getting a internship,
and if you have some really good efforts you will surely get a positive response from them,
as these are very big companies you should really need some approach.
If you get a positive response from them and seats and sessions are available then you immediately send a letter to the concerned HR department and as soon as they acknowledge your application give other required documents like NOC from your college and join the internship.
Do take care that all this process require a lot of time so start doing this before 2 or 3 months before your real requirement.
18th March 2011, 11:44 AM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Hello Friend,

Procedure to do summer internship in L&T, DLF while doing Civil Engineering are as follows: -

Contact training & placement officer of your college regarding summer internship in L&T or DLF and through your college you may contact to the personnel department OR HR department of L&T or DLF.

The personnel department Or HR department of L&T or DLF helps & guide you regarding summer internship, summer internship schedule, summer internship duration etc.

All the Best & Best Wishes
4th April 2011, 05:40 PM

Post Re: Procedure to do summer internship in L&T,DLF while doing Civil Engineering?

my self Rahul jain ...studying in Nit-durgapur, having my U.G. in civil engineering...
Please tell the procedure to apply for vocational training under DLF..
26th April 2011, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Is there any special "specification" for applying an internship????i mean the age???? any thing like that???.....is it possible to specify our preference???on "which section".."place of interest"....any thing like that?
-Teena
8th May 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Larsen and Toubro

DLF

in the given link.You can visit the contact page of the respective companies and either mail them or contact them through phone regarding this matter.

Its better that you contact the respective officials months before the commencement of the internship programme since its tough to get into companies like L&T for internship.

It totally depends upon the Director of the specific company.If the respective Director of the company allows you for the internship programme then you need to forward him your resume along with your college details. i pass in diploma civil in 2009 with first class distriction. 9909974990
23rd May 2011, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

i m studing civil eng. in NIT rourkela i want to do internship in DLF or L&T is it possible to get it?
24th May 2011, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

question: l&t offers internshp for a duration of...????
i,m doing btech degree in electrical n electronics...completed 2nd yr,..passing on to 3rd yr,...is there any chance 4 doing intershpin L&T????
28th May 2011, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

hello sir may name is neha chauhan am doing aerospace engg from iiae dehradunence on 13th may i alrady send my resume and noc and refrence letter from my clg i want to do 2mnth internship kindly pls tell me when i'll get my confirmation letter...............
15th June 2011, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

can i directly come to d company along with d my training letter nd join training
8th July 2011, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I am civil engineer in Hindalco Industries Limited Renukoot Sonebhadra UP.
then I want to working in your company.In this time my age is 44 years.

Nandlal Singh Yadav
L-79A Hindalco Colony
renukoot, sonebhadra ,UP
Ph no. 05446209698
21st July 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

I AM ABHINABA JHA ....A U.G. CIVIL ENGINEERING STUDENT.....I AM NEITHER FROM IIT NOR NIT .... I AM FROM HINDUSTAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY & SCIENCES......IT IS IN CHENNAI...CAN I GET A CHANCE TO DO INDUSTRIAL TRAINING IN COMPANIES LIKE "DLF" & "L&T"?
12th August 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, I was interested to know whether we can do internships and summer projects at the educational institutions of our choice like the elite IITs??
1st September 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

procedure to do summer internship in l&t ,while dong electrical engg ,3rd yr.??????
14th October 2011, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

hello sir m doing civil eng.(3rd year) and can you tell that the good companies of civil engineering for summer training and how i can apply to them plz help me.......
11th December 2011, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

you need to have a very strong reference in companies like DLF & L&T to get an intern
8th January 2012, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

when does summer internship really starts from????? i am persuing civi engineering from DTU ( 4 th sem) and have to attend survey camp in june......can i do summer internship from any of these reputed
companies???????? please let me know that.........
2nd February 2012, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

i'm doing mba dual from(international business and HR) 2nd sem from (gyan vihar university)jaipur and i want to do summer internship.... plz help me how can i apply..... help me as soon as posible.
26th August 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

sir i m student of civil engg in 3rd sem can u tell me about the good company for summer tra after 4th semning
11th December 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am doing civil engg. and now in 3rd sem.I want to know that is there any criteria of internship for ug students in companies like l&t,DLF????
5th January 2013, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

plz dnt feel that NIT and IIT are eligible for intership in l&t ,dlf but normal class student too can get inter but the thing is u should gv clear picture on wat topic ur like to inter and if possible send good recommendation letter form ur h.o.d and resume

shoaib malik
l&t manager at tcl site hyd
9th January 2013, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

i am studying civil eng.(3rd year) and can you tell that the good companies of civil engineering for summer training and how i can apply to them plz help me.......
13th January 2013, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

sir,i m the student of govt.eng.collage jhalawar(rajasthan) of 3rd year,and i want to do intership under dlf assosiation,
kindlypermit me and gide me for intership from dlf..............
thankes
kuldeep nagar
civil(6thsem)
19th January 2013, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

as i am from manipal institute of technology, manipal....
so hw and whr to contact for that....
pls reply asap
5th March 2013, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

sir, iam the student of ace engineering college ,Ghatkesar ,Hyderabad pursuing my b.tech 3rd year in civil engineering i want to do internship in l&t iam very much interested in that and iam hgaving my aggregate of 77% so can u please tell me iam i eligible for that if so can u please tell me the procedure for applying.........
thanks
b.karthik
civil 3rd year.
20th March 2013, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of lpu,jalandhar 4th sem and want to do my summer internship from kolkata..kindly help me with the companies out there providing civil internshp.
23rd March 2013, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

i am studying civil engineering in sri krishnsdevaraya engg,,college.,anantapur,A.P.i need to do summer internship in L&T,DLF.tell me the procedure to get internship.pls
12th April 2013, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i'm studying 3rd b.tech from sri prakash college of technology rajahmundry ion a.p i would like t do an internship in l&t company wats the pocedure to apply to it and the format of letter head to be submitted to company
5th May 2013, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

i am 6th sem civil student. what is basic requirement for internship in L&T, what is the procedure for it my i.d [email protected] please reply
thank u!!!!!!!!!!
24th June 2013, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

I Just completed my first year and civil engineering from INDUS UNIVERSITY Ahmedabad gujarat. I am looking for Internship in L&T,DLF in my next summer vacation. Can anyone help me by telling me the PROCEDURE to apply ? ... and even the eligibility criteria for applying. Waiting for reply,thank you.
27th October 2013, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

I am shubhankar das now i am study in ssn engineering college, due to some politician problem our exams are posepond, that's why our next semester examination date also changed, so can i joined L&T company in this particular time
23rd December 2013, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

is d recommendation is compulsory to do internship in L&T or DLF
13th January 2014, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

I am civil 3rd year student in gla university, mathura.i want to done summer tranning from L&T.please tell me the procedure of applying in L&T. PLEASE inform me on ([email protected]) THANKYOU.
13th January 2014, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

I am studying civil engineering in BHARAT INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY .i need to do summer internship in L&T,DLF.tell me the procedure to get internship.pls
18th January 2014, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i an student of 3rd yr civil i want to do intership in dlf ,what is procedure for that my no :8857935445
27th January 2014, 11:54 AM
Ramya IIITB

Default Procedure to do summer internship in L&T while doing Civil Engineering?

Sir I am a 3rd year civil engineering student in RGUIIIT Basara
I am interested to do summer internship in LNT and I am intersted in Highway Construction Can I know whether LNT company can provide internship for this topic
24th February 2014, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I'm a 2nd yr mechanical student..I want to do summer training in L&T kanshbahal..please tel me the procedure and format
22nd March 2014, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

sir I am 2nd yr civil student.
i want to do summer training in rajasthan in L&T company can i get any site here if there is any site in rajasthan than tell me.
21st June 2014, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam iam the student of civil engineering 7th sem, and i want to take summer training or intenship in dlf so how and when i can get derised willings?my fb id is 'keshav762'
17th August 2014, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam,I am the student of civil engineering 3rd year,and I want to take summer training in DLF of Delhi and NCR region,neither I m the student of IIT nor NIT,can I get chance to have summer training in the company like DLF......?plz reply me.
Suraj Singh,agra
27th January 2015, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

l am studying Civil engineering at DELHI TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY (formly known as DCE) and going to complete 2 nd year in may 2015,and I want to take summer training in l&t in delhi

Prashant
[email protected]
9th March 2015, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

sir I am 2nd year civil engineering student.
i want to do summer training in L&T company any where sir tell me the process and format
and internship link open date
vinod Kumar yadav
[email protected]

17th July 2015, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I am civil engineer in fresher
then I want to working in your company.In this time my age is 22years.
18th July 2015, 07:05 PM
john215

Re: Procedure to do summer internship in L&T,DLF while doing Civil Engineering?

I think as you are from NIT then you should first contact there through your college,
a good approach is very important for getting a internship,

If you have some really good efforts you will surely get a positive response from them,
as these are very big companies you should really need some approach.

If you get a positive response from them and seats and sessions are available then you immediately send a letter to the concerned HR department .

And as soon as they acknowledge your application give other required documents like NOC from your college and join the internship.

All this process require a lot of time so start doing this before 2 or 3 months before your real requirement.

All the best..........
21st July 2015, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Hlo sir
I m neha .currently i m 3rd year student of civil ebgineering. I want become a very famous civil engineer.nw i want get training through D.L.F reputated company.sir plz help me
26th July 2015, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am doing my Final year Civil Engineering at Coimbatore. I need to know about how i may get an internship at L&T.
27th October 2015, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any special "specification" for applying an internship????i mean the age???? any thing like that???.....is it possible to specify our preference???on "which section".."place of interest"....any thing like that?
-Teena
If you are doing your b.tech in any college then you are obviously above 18. The minimum criteria is not specified but usually 2nd year is completed before doing internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?