13th June 2013, 12:57 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Default Re: IASE university approved by UGC DEC AICTE?

Hello friend ,

The Institute of Advanced Studies in Education (IASE) was sponsored by a non-governmental, Non-profit-motive making registered society, namely, Gandhi Vidya Mandir (GVM).

The Government of India has accorded it the formal recognition of Deemed University, under Section 3 of the UGC Act-1956 vide notification F.9-29/2000-U.3 of 25th June 2002, and by the UGC vide notification F.6-25/2001 (cpp-i) of 27th DECEMBER 2002.

* * The institute is recognized by UGC, DEC , but not by AICTE .

INSTITUTE OFFERS :

On-campus Courses - On-campus Programmes
  • Engineering
  • Management
  • Physiotherapy & Allied Health
  • Traditional & Home Science

Distance Courses -Distance Programmes

• Information Technology
  • Management
  • Engineering
  • Traditional

OFFICIAL WEBSITE : http://www.iaseuniversity.org.in/

GOOD LUCK !
3rd July 2013, 07:42 PM
debarjoy

Sir, I complete my diploma in distance mode on IASE university but any office was not grant this diploma certificate,they was say me this certificate was not valid and i was not face any interview, so please tell me what was i do and my diploma certificate was valid or not?
4th July 2013, 07:32 AM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear frined IASE University approved by UGC(University Grant Commission).

The Institute of Advanced Studies in Education (IASE) was sponsored by a non-governmental, Non-

profit-motive making registered society, namely as Gandhi Vidya Mandir (GVM).

The Government of India has accorded it the formal recognition of Deemed University, under Section 3 of the UGC Act-1956 on 27th December 2002.

IASE is a unit of Gandhi Vidya Mandir (GVM). GVM was founded in 1950 by Shri Kanhaiyalal Dugar who later embraced sanyas & came to be known as Swami Shri Ramsharanji.

This University is approved by Distance Education Council but this is not approved by AICTE.

Best of luck......
4th July 2013, 06:47 PM
Ravi dikshith

IASE University has been granted the status of deemed to be university under section 3 of the ugc act.So the degrees awarded by that university are valid and recognized.Even the distance education programmes in this university are also recognized by the Distance Education Council.So the students of the IASE University are entitled to apply for central and state government jobs and also for promotions based on the degrees awarded by the IASE University.
4th July 2013, 07:18 PM
The Mask Man
Senior Member+

Yes

IASE University is approved by UGC as well as DEC.

To see its recognition letter, you may visit the below links..

All The Best

http://www.iaseuniversity.org.in/impdoc.asp
6th July 2013, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

I M PASSED BSC(IT) FROM IASE UNIVERSITY IN OCT 2011.COULD YOU TELL ME THIS IS APPROVED FOR GOVT JOB IN INDIA, AND THIS IS VALID. PLS TELL ME ABOUT THIS .I M APPLIED FOR GOVT JOB BASED ON BSC(IT). EMAIL: [email protected]
18th July 2013, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: from Ex IASE student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am passed dme in dec 2009 .i submit diploma certificate in my office. But my office not agreed this diploma valid for ugc dec aicte request suitable answer please

Reply : I am also a student of IASE and my diplima (DCE) has considered by my company.

I think Nalayak Persons like u who do papers blindly but dont know abc of english.
What you have written is totally BULL-SHIT...
Meri salaah : Chutiye pehle Nakal ke saath apni thodi akal bhi sudhar.. aur thoda
Tense bhi seekh le. so that you can write ur letter in proper sentence

What is this "I AM PASSED" ?? Meray saamne hota tujh jaise nalayak ko thappar maar deta.... Nalayak kahin ka....
19th July 2013, 10:10 PM
Vamshi.Kothari

The Institute of Advanced Studies in Education-IASE is recognized by University Grant Commission.
As far as approval of the Distance Education Council is concerned, the institute was provided provisional recognition by the council only for a period of one year, and was asked to submit a fresh application for the same in order to avail the recognition for the June-July session for the year 2008. Till now, there hasn't been any official confirmation which clarifies the re-validation of the institutes recognition by the Distance Education Council.
The technical programs offered by the Institutes are not approved by All India Council for Technical Education.
25th September 2013, 05:20 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, maine 2012 main B.com kiya hai, kya main ye degree govt. Job ke liye use kar sakta houn, plese sugestion me on my id - [email protected]
25th September 2013, 05:24 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, maine 2012 main B.COM Main degree kiya hai, kya main ye degree govt. Job ke liye use kar sakta houn, plese sugestion me on my id - [email protected]
11th October 2013, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

All the courses are approved under UGC
4th August 2014, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

How I will get my provisional Certificate from IASE University becoz I was passed B Tech on 2008 but 2 times I was sent my application thru my study center.
But not response fro IASE. please help me some one. My email Id [email protected]

Thank you
8th August 2014, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,

I was studied B.Tech in IASE university thru Study Center. I Was Passed in Year 2008. But Still Not Get My Provisional. Some one please help to Get My provisional.
My mail ID [email protected]
6th July 2015, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

I have done p g diploma in yog and health In 2008-09 Is it valid or not for govt. Job
27th August 2015, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am passed DEE 2008 in iase university. But Now no online verification shown on university web site .I can not see my results online.pls help me...my mail id [email protected],contact no -7381978095
27th August 2015, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
i am passed out DEE in 2008 at iase university.Now i am not able to see my result university web site for on line verification.verification. Pls help me...my mail id [email protected] contact no 7381978095
1st September 2016, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
My company hr saying that IASE university was not approved in 2008-2010 for Diploma & Degree. IASE university is not approved university in UGC's university lists....Refer UGC website .
Please help me,..This is humble req.
Regards,
Toni.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?