6th January 2014, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Advantages of doing BCA and maximum and minimum salary offered after doing BCA in India and other countries?

ser please tell me,whose university and college best for mca in rajasthan and panjab .who give a better campus placement.?please quickly reply.
29th March 2014, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Advantages of doing BCA and maximum and minimum salary offered after doing BCA in India and other countries?

sir , im going to graduate bca in may 2014 so wat should be my next step .if i join a company after i graduate wat will be my expected salary?????????????????? plz specify
12th May 2014, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

i am very confused for choosing the course weather bca or b.com which one is best?
27th January 2015, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

I am finished 12th Arts and science( computer science my joined subject) so na patikalama BCA course
9th May 2015, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

iam a bca 2 nd year student.wemen in middle class.i think iam not a good programmer.but after completion of bca I want to work wht can I do for this
4th June 2015, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir,my name is sameer and i want to know that if i do bca from ignu...so will it be a disadvantage in getting job?
1st May 2016, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

I am a bio student i dont get any offer in doing medicine so i chose to do bca many people said that it have lots of advantages bt i get little nervous abt my job so can u plz tell me abt the job opportunities and which institutions in chennai is suitable for job opportunities
17th March 2017, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

I have done BCA from distance Education Sikkim manipal university and I got only Basic Of C Programming and i want do job in a IT company So Please Suggest me What Should i do?.......
13th May 2017, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

My question is - Are they giving the same importance to MCA degree students that as engineering students ?
What are the jobs offered after the competition of MCA ?
What are the exams to be written for doing our Ms in computer science in abroad ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?