16th May 2018, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification required to do M.A English literature? Is it possible to do M.A English literature after BSc Biotechnology?

i have completed m.tech but i want to do MA ENGLISH. Am i eligible to do MAIN ENGLISH ?
28th July 2018, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification required to do M.A English literature? Is it possible to do M.A English literature after BSc Biotechnology?

Can I do ma in english with 44%marks and I belong from sc caste
30th July 2018, 01:13 AM
Ramabai L

After the complition of your +2, with required marks from any stream Science or Arts and other in a recognized Board or university. Aspiring candidate can apply for the under graduation course Bachelor of Degree in English Literature. Admission process will be under the Merit or the entrance exam marks. A candidate who complete the Three years degree in English with maximum 55% can able to apply for the Post Graduation or MA in English. Admission conducts as the same entrance results
30th July 2018, 12:25 PM
PRATYASHA RAY

Hello,
You can most certainly do your MA in english literature given that you score more than 50% marks in your graduation and your college is AICTE or UGC recognised.
3rd August 2018, 11:38 PM
DeepanshuVerma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
WHAT ARE THE JOBS AVAILABLE AFTER MA ENGLISH
One can go in field of teaching and can pursue lecturership in college or as a teacher in school.
Other options are Content writer In a reputed company .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?