7th May 2019, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for IITs or NITs having scored less than 50% in 12th class?

Can i get admission in nit with 60% marks in pcm and 70% overall???

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study BCA from any NIT, IIT or NIIT?
  2. What is the procedure to get the admission details after B.E? Fee structure and the admission schedule?
  3. What can I expect from my score 34.39 marks in GATE CS if I am from SC category? Can I get into IITs or NITs?
  4. Is there any scholarship to get admission in NITs or IITs or any other Government institution? -- [New]
  5. Procedure to apply for an internship in IIT's or NIT's or any other companies?
  6. Number of seats for the candidates of OBC category for M.Tech course in IITs and NITs?
  7. Which all NITs or IITs offer Nanoelectronics? Study material to prepare for GATE?
  8. Admission to IITs or NITs after 38 marks in GATE CS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to appear for AIEEE to get admission into NITs having scored 56% in 12th class and 46% in PCM being a candidate from SC category?
  10. Am I eligible for any universities, NITs or IITs after scoring 3467 in GATE? Can I get in Osmania University in Hyderabad?
  11. How much percentage is needed to get admission in a good government college?
  12. What is the procedure of admission in M.Tech(Mechanical)?
  13. Can I get IITs, NITs or DCE after scoring 573 in GATE, 2434 in electronics and communication engineering? I have scored 98.6 percentile
  14. How can I get admission in IIT after completing 10th? I have completed diploma in mechanical with 80%
  15. How much score is needed to get into IITs, NITs?
  16. In which college would I get a seat after scoring 32.6 marks in GATE?
  17. Am I eligible for NIT and IIST after passing 12th? What is the eligibility
  18. What condition would be better for me to be Professor in IITs and NITs?
12th May 2020, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for IITs or NITs having scored less than 50% in 12th class?

Am I eligible for iit having 50 percent marks in diploma
14th September 2020, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir i will qualify jee Mains but my score in class 12 is 60% so I am eligible to give jee advanced or not
19th September 2020, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

I got 60.715969 percentile in jee main forBE/B.TECH .shall I get seat for any NIT or union territories also in OBC/NCL category

Plz Help me
21st September 2020, 05:55 PM
OllieMartin

“For admissions in NITs and other centrally funded technical institutions (CFTIs), apart from qualifying JEE Main, the eligibility is to secure a minimum of 75 percent marks in 12th board exams or rank among the top 20 percentile in their qualifying examinations,” the minister said. “Due to prevailing circumstances, Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB) has decided to relax the eligibility criterion for admissions to NITs and other CFTIs.”

Those who have qualified in the JEE Mains 2020, he added, will now only need to obtain a passing certificate in Class 12 examination “irrespective of the marks obtained”.

Print Custom Boxes - Cosmetic Boxes Wholesale
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?