18th June 2012, 01:29 PM

Post Re: Question papers of Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India? How to prepare for it and what is the exam date? How many sections are there?

please send me the date for junior executive hr in aai and please mail me the syllabus for this post and mail id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get model question papers of Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India?
  2. How can I prepare to qualify Junior Executive(Airport Operation) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?
  3. Previous year question papers of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive exam?
  4. Question papers and syllabus for Junior Assistant Fire Service in Airport Authority of India?
  5. Syllabus and Model question papers of Junior Assistant(Fire Service) written exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?
  6. Syllabus and examination date of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment exam?
  7. Model question papers of Junior Assistant(Fire Services) exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?
  8. Question papers for Airport Authority of India Operations Junior Executive exam
  9. Electronics study materials, previous year question papers and suitable books to prepare for Junior Executive written exam of Airport Authority of India?
  10. Download previous years solved question papers of Airport Authority of India Junior Traffic Executives recruitment exam -- [New]
  11. Electronics Sample question papers for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment exam?
  12. Airport Authority of India Junior Executive Previous years question papers?
  13. Previous years question papers for Junior Executive for Airport Authority of India? Syllabus for it?
  14. Previous year question papers for Airport Authority of India junior executive (civil)?
  15. Previous year question paper of Junior Assistant(Fire) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority Of India?
  16. Syllabus and previous years question papers of Airport Authority of India Junior Executives Air Traffic Controller?
  17. When the application form of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Electronics) recruitment will be released? Syllabus and sample question papers for preparation?
  18. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive IT exam?
19th June 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Question papers of Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India? How to prepare for it and what is the exam date? How many sections are there?

Hi ...will anyone please send the reference books for AAI (HR) & date of exam T my email id [email protected]
25th June 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Question papers of Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India? How to prepare for it and what is the exam date? How many sections are there?

sir,
Pls send me the syllabus and previous year question paper for junior executive(IT) to my mail id [email protected]
25th June 2012, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

RE: Question papers of Junior Executive (HR) of Airport Authority of India? How to prepare for it and what is the exam date? How many sections are there?

Hi....

This is Vinay here and I have completed my PG in HRDM, I have applied for post of HR Junior Executive in Airport Authority of India. I would like to know the type of questions asked in the written test for HR applicant, and kindly send me with previous year papers. my email id is [email protected]. and [email protected].

Thanks & Regards,

S.Vinay
28th June 2012, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Hi..I want the model question papers and syllabus for Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India.Please send it to my mail id [email protected] and I also want to know the exam date..
20th July 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

PL PROVIDE PREVIOUS QUESTION PAPAERS RELATED TO JE(HR)? ITS QUESTION PAPER PATTERN AND SYLLABUS?
5th August 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam i have applied for junior executive(hr) please send me the syllabus and model question papers of previous years to my mail id [email protected] and also want to know when the exam will be conducted?
6th August 2012, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

When are the exams for Jr. Exec HR to be conducted??
31st August 2012, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Can anyone tell me the details of the exam, date and syllabus for the jr executive (hr). plz send the deatils to my mail id [email protected]
1st September 2012, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Can anyone tell me the exam date for Jr. Executive (Human Resources) in Airport Authority of India. My email id is [email protected]
1st October 2012, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

i want to know previous question paper of jr. executive ( Commercial ).
plz send me some information regarding this on this Id - [email protected]

Thanks
Ruchi Gupta
26th October 2012, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Plzz send me the sample question papers of AAI for junior executive (HR) examination on [email protected]
3rd November 2012, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I have applied for the post of junior executive(HR). Please mail me the previous papers or model question paper so that I can prepare well. My mail ID is [email protected].

Thanks
4th November 2012, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

i have also applied for the airport authority of india (finance)me too wanted the question paper
7th November 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
This is Swati kindly sent me previous year question paper of AAI JUNIOR EXECUTIVE (HR) urgently. My mail id is [email protected]
Waiting eagerly
Swati.
7th November 2012, 07:38 PM
rajeshno008@@gmail.com

hi kavitha garu me too hunting for the same if u get plz let me know
[QUOTE=kavita5467;2344032]Good morning...!
This is Kavita, MBA(Hr) graduate & applied for the post of AAI Hr junior executive 2012.I want Previous question paper, question paper pattern & the date of exam.So Kindly send it to my mail id [email protected] or [email protected]

Regards,
Rajesh
7th November 2012, 07:38 PM
madhuratti

AAI Hr exam date nov 11th , 2012
9th November 2012, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Haiiiii
this is is brahmam, MBA(Hr) graduate & applied for the post of AAI Hr junior executive 2012.I want Previous question paper, question paper pattern.So Kindly send it to my mail id [email protected]
2nd February 2015, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Hi.iam karthika.please send me the model question papers for junior executive electronics exam for airport authority of india.
9th April 2015, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Hi Sir
i will be appearing for the first time for Junior Executive Hr 2015 exam. I want previous question papers and the syllabus of HR to get an idea about the pattern. So kindly send it to my mail adress, which is [email protected]

Regards
Priyanka
23rd April 2015, 01:20 PM
VarunCH478

Please send me the model question paper for AAI junior executive (HR) to my mail id.
My mail Id is: [email protected]
18th May 2015, 07:51 AM
Unregistered

Good morning Sir/Ma'am,
Please send last year Question paper for the post of Assistant manager HR on my Email.id [email protected]

Thanking You
Neha Tyagi
29th May 2015, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the model question paper for HR at <[email protected]>
1st July 2015, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

I do apply for the same.if some have model question paper please send to this mail [email protected]
7th July 2015, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Please anyone send me the previous year question paper for JE HR and paper pattern on my [email protected]
17th July 2015, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

I need model papers of junior hr executive exam plz kindly if possible
11th August 2015, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

where are previous questions papers link for aai jr executive for hr link
you r showing al d unecesaary msg rather than information
29th December 2015, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

It would be great if anybody can send me sample paper for AAI, Jr. Executive and Manager role. It would be of great help. My e-mail id is [email protected].
Thanks.
30th December 2015, 03:02 AM
Unregistered

Hi, Karuna here from Mumbai.I want the model question papers for Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India as I have applied for this post.Please send it to my mail id : [email protected]
30th December 2015, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

I am apperaing for this hr junior exe exam can i get the previous year question paper on my [email protected].
7th January 2016, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Please share the DGM - HR sample question paper for AAI to [email protected]
19th July 2017, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

Can you guide me and send me the previous year or sample paper of junior executive HR.
at [email protected]
I am not able to get such information that is why i had to write.
Hope you'll help me.
16th July 2018, 06:00 PM
Naushu123

I want question papers of juniour executive(HR) of airport authority of india ??Please send me on my mail [email protected] I want to prepare very seriously for this and also want to know the exam date ?HOw many sections would be there???????
19th July 2018, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the syllabus ,best book and sample paper for junior executive HR examination? My email id is [email protected]
20th July 2018, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

This is priyanka, MBA(Hr) graduate & applied for the post of AAI Hr junior executive 2018.I want Previous question paper, question paper pattern & the date of exam.So Kindly send it to my mail id [email protected]. i want to know pattern of examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?