8th May 2016, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Tricks to score good marks in board exams? I am a student of class 12th

I am a student of 12th suggest some tips to score good marks I secured 441 in the 10th board exam I like to score above 1150 in 12th board exam plz say some useful tips and ideas
15th May 2016, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Tricks to score good marks in board exams? I am a student of class 12th

I am so dense after coming to class 11 because in class 10 I study freely without any tension but after 10 its to hard to manage our studies
14th August 2016, 08:05 AM
Unregistered

I am a 9th student in the 1st term I get very bad marks. so what can I do to get good marks in board exams please help me
4th September 2016, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

I have 5 months for public exam how can i study to score 100 percent mark . I am biomaths student
5th September 2016, 04:50 PM
Prt_91

There are no tricks as well as short cut method to get high score in any of the exams. You have only one option i.e work hard ,concentrate on your study and take revision more & more.
You can make time table for your subjects and study accordingly. If you study in the early morning its very good for you..
8th September 2016, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

If you studied well from starting then nobody can stop you in getting good percentage
1st August 2020, 09:47 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

If you are determined to work hard you will be able to score good
First of all make a schedule and start working towards it
Pay attention to what is taught to you in class and clear your concept's do not cram
Practise past papers and solve many questions
Focus on your weak subjects
Try to complete you syllabus 2 months prior to the exams so that you get enough time to prepare for the exam
If you follow the above procedure than you will easily be able to get good marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?