16th November 2010, 05:08 PM
lakveldi

Default Re: Is computer engineering necessary for animation?

it is helpful if u have otherwise no problem u can learn from animation itself.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I join Animation after doing Computer Engineering? How much salary is offered and which is the best course in Animation?
  2. Which are the courses needed for Animations?
  3. Diploma in Computer Engineering holder can pursue Animation course? -- [New]
  4. What should I study after completing 12th Science to become a Cartoon Animator?
  5. Can I get a job in Animation field after passing 12th standard? I am planning to join computer science and engineering
  6. After Diploma Civil can I do Animation course? What is the future in Animation course?
  7. Is animation better option after passing B.Tech?
  8. Can I go for Animation course after B.Com? How much does it cost? Which Animation course is better for me between B.Sc in Animation and M.Sc. in Animation?
  9. Opportunities after Animation & Computer Engineering in INDIA as well as USA?
  10. Which course is suitable for me after passing B.A from correspondence university
  11. After B.Tech which course is required to become an Animator?
  12. How to get a job in Animation? I am a bachelor in computer animation and web designing
  13. How can I find a job in Hyderabad after completing diploma in computer engineering and a course in animation?
  14. What are the job courses after B.A? I have completed B.A with 47%
  15. Can I study B.Sc(Animation) after completing Diploma in Computer Technology?
  16. List of Animation courses to join after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science? What will be the career scope for these courses?
  17. Diploma in Animation holder can do B.Sc in Animation?
  18. How to get a degree in Animation? What is the criteria to get degree in Animation?
16th November 2010, 07:51 PM
enterexam

Default Department of defense 8570,DoD 8570 ,Certified Information Systems Security Professional, CISSP Training/Course/Certification Exam

hiii guys looking for computer engeneering courses just go through following site this is all about online computer courses .i hope this will help u.

Department of defense 8570,DoD 8570

CISSP - Information Security Training - CISSP Certification - CISSP Training - Security Training - Logical Security - Shon Harris

Department of defense 8570,DoD 8570,8570,Dod 8570-a,Dodd 8570,cissp, information security training, cissp certification, cissp training, shon harris, information security professional
29th December 2010, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

but i hav wasted my 4 years in engineering ....but im much intersted in animation so should i go for it.......
30th December 2010, 11:46 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

no not all it is not necessary to do computer engineering for animation .......
you can do the animation courses only from the college....
31st December 2010, 02:59 AM
yajvendra

dear friend
As i know there is no need to do engineering in computer science to get admission in animation you can take admission bachelor courses of animation after your 12th.
good luck..............
31st December 2010, 06:47 AM
SUMAN BHARADWAJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by okiee View Post
  • I really want to go into animation but should i just go into it after 12th or should i do computer engineering first and then animation??
  • my parents say first computer engineering is better and then animation, but i FEEL that if i get into engineering i'll have to become an engineer and then i wont be able to get into animation
  • or even if i do get into animation what is the point of going through the engineering first???
In short...is computer engineering necessary for animation?
No,computer engineering isn't necessary for doing animations.You just need to pass 10+2 exam for this.After 10+2 you can join any good institute which offers animation courses.There are many colleges in Delhi which offers regular as well as short term animation courses.
31st December 2010, 08:35 AM
sandipk
Senior Member+

hello friend,

no it's not necessary to put yourself in computer science for animations.
better you go for it separately , which is better for you..

good luck....
31st December 2010, 07:11 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Hi,

It is not necessary to go for Computer engineering. but it is better as it is more wider scope than only animation.
But it also has a very good scope in India these days.
11th February 2011, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

hello friends...
i am completed engg with computers,now i want to go into "car designing" field.Is there a way to go for it and how to enter into the designing?.I have one doubt,what is meant by animation and multimedia?what is the difference b/w them?.
18th March 2011, 12:48 AM
amlendu
Senior Member++

hi,
if you are doing animation then computer engineering is not required, if you are doing animation from computer engineering, then you should know the basics of computer................
thank
28th March 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

best colleges????help me out....
15th May 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to have maths as a subject in 1 and 2 to make a career in animation?
19th May 2012, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to take computer in class 12 for animation?
19th May 2012, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to take computer in class 12 for animation?
12th August 2012, 11:55 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Hi dear..

Well Computer Engineering can be done or not to be done.
It all depends on you, because Computer Engineering involves software development and learning of core languages.But as you are mainly interested in Animation,
It is highly recommended not to opt for CSE or IT, as it would be a complete waste for you, instead join a good college or University in Animation and spend time which you will spend in Engineering, to build up your skills in Animation and learn about new softwares related to animation.

All the best.!!

Regards
Sammy11
14th August 2012, 06:17 PM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

Dear friend,

There is no any needs to do computer engineering for going into animation,

you can do animation course even after 12th,

there is no need for doing computer engineering.

All the best.
15th August 2012, 01:06 AM
randeephooda.2012

Hi dear,

It is a good question, because you can easily get into animation course just after your 12th class by enrolling yourself into bachler in Animation design. But at the same time you can also persue the same after you engineering graduation. But I would like to say that if you persue it through engineering then you would have knowledge in depth of software at programming knowledge and if you choose animation in early stage then you will have knowledge of softwares at application level only.

In my opinion , it is of no use to know the programming fundamental or indepth knowledge of computer since only application level software knowledge is enough. But if you have a bit interest in the programming fundamental then you can persue engineering. But I dont think so that you join engineering.
Thanks
28th March 2013, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

How much cost will require for animation course?
15th May 2014, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

i have done be in cse.. but i want to do animation.
can i do animation now??
is it a better choice ?
25th May 2019, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

I want to do Anime courses after doing computer science engineering. Is is suggestible?
25th September 2019, 01:34 PM
harini.consultant

Computer engineering is not mandatory for animation. But there are bachelor's degree programs in multimedia and animation. Or you can join animation and multimedia coaching centers as the minimum qualification needed is passing 12th grade.

Get to know the best training centers for animation in Sulekha- India’s leading digital platform that seeks to understand the user needs in detail for expert services
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?