13th October 2014, 03:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility and selection procedure to become a customs officer at Airport?

Sir . Iam a b.b.m degree holder.i want to become a coustom officer.but my degree percentage is below 50%.sir I want to know is am eligible for to became a coustom officer
12th November 2014, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility and selection procedure to become a customs officer at Airport?

Hello sir my name is umamahesh from chennai I doing my b.com in open university can a person from coresspondence is eligible in customs.
1st December 2014, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

hiii sir my name is pawan yadav.now i am study in banking and insurance cources from mumbai.i am belong in obc caste.what is eligibility and selection proceduer about of custom officer . please give me guide
5th January 2015, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir my self kiran I have done my B.com taxation with 65% I have full knwokedge of import and export customs duty and also sales tax vat..let me confirm examination dates&notification my mail I'd [email protected]
27th February 2015, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

what are the fees to be paid for customs officer?
how long is the procedure to complete all formalities ?
Pls reply urgently.
9th March 2015, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

sir i am completed BE,I would like to become an officer in airport,whether i want to complete any additional course or to write the exam. i do no the procedure please help me sir
16th April 2015, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am Agnel and i am doing Master of Engineering and i want to work in airport as a customs officer. Is I am eligible for that
23rd May 2015, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Im wearing specs and im having long eye sight can i apply for the post of assistant commissionor or inspector in customs......
11th May 2016, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my degree in andra university but I am serving in army , when I come retairment any chances to be customs officer or any other vacancies for ex man , my age is 40yrs
23rd March 2017, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

My friend who completed ita electrical from a private institute. Is it possible to write exam to become customs officer with this qualification???
26th March 2018, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

I just completed my BBA with 80% with the specialization of finance and marketing. I want to know the process of selection and the criteria or eligibility, and in which upsc exam i have to apply for further process. please reply on my mail id ([email protected]).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?