30th July 2015, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility and options for Pilot training after 12th standard?

Hiii my brother complete 10TH and inter mpc ariphysics 70, mathmetics 75, english 80 sir i want become pilot sir what I have do next please gauid me my email:kumari.parimi9 @gmail.com

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship to do Pilot Training for a candidate with 782% in 12th HSEB?
  2. Am I eligible for Pilot training if done 12th from distance education?
  3. What subjects to take after 10th standard to become a pilot in future? -- [New]
  4. How to become a Pilot after pursuing B.Tech and 90+ marks in 12th standard?
  5. What is the salary of a commercial Pilot? Qhat is the qualification? What type of training is needed?
  6. What should I do to become a Pilot being a candidate of pursuing 12th standard?
  7. Is it possible to do Pilot Training with less expenses covered?
  8. Is there any free or sponsored seat available for poor student to join Pilot training course? Is there any bank which can pay the whole loan?
  9. Pilot training courses in AP after 12th standard and age 19? Fee structure?
  10. How to do Pilot training after finishing 12th?
  11. How to become a Pilot after completing 12th standard
  12. Institutes in Mumbai, qualification required and entrance exams for Pilot training after 12th standard? Fee for course and available jobs?
  13. Which steps should I take to become a Pilot? Which is the best Pilot training school?
  14. Any government training institute for Pilot Training? What is the next step and the eligibility criteria? Any entrance exam to get selected for government institute? What is the physical eligibility for training?
  15. Is it mandatory to get above 90% marks in 12th to become a pilot?
  16. Is it beneficial to do Commercial Pilot Training in Abroad after completing 12th?
  17. Total fee expenses of Commercial Pilot Training?
  18. Can I join Pilot training institute after scoring 40% marks in 12th standard exam
16th August 2015, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Hello.
I am from commerce background. I want to do pilot course. Its impossible to do this course in India as it need science.
So is it possible to do this course from outside India having no science background?
21st October 2015, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I've passed my 12th with 89% but my background is science and I've scored 60/60 in physics and 55/60in chemistry the only subject I dont have is math can i join the pilot training academy as a science student. Looking forward for your reply.
Thanking you.
27th October 2015, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

I want to be a pilot but I am poor in maths. Now I am trying to improve it. I am good in physics, chemistry and English.
I am not wealthy . now I am studying 12th standard. I am sure I will be a pilot because impossible is nothing in this world.
27th October 2015, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in 12th standard, interested in pilot training. And I am a girl. Its a passion for me. But I am bothered about that I am not good in maths, but good in English, physics and chemistry. Once a doctor said that my right eye have less power of vision. But I don't believe that because I can see and observe anything that is too far away from me. And I am physically good but I am not wealthy or rich. But I am sure I will fly aeroplane.
10th April 2016, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

I took pcm combination in my 12th, but I dnt have a good hight, can I able to join pilot course.. plz suggest....
21st July 2016, 03:13 AM
Unregistered

Hey
If a person who had discontinued his/her engineering course which he/she was studying. Are they eligible for pursuing this course for pilot.
8th January 2017, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

I am studying 12th standard, How much percentage mark I needed to study pilot.
14th March 2017, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I've done my arts in 10 2 , so can ibe a pilot or aircraft maintenance still??? Please reply me at [email protected]
6th July 2017, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BBA and 10 2 in commerce , i want to become pilot so is there any possibility that i give a separate test for maths and physics of 10 2 and pursue pilot course??
8th March 2019, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

My parent's earning is 25000 per month only and the training centres in india are too expensive, their fee structure is very high so can I hold my career in this field???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?