15th December 2012, 11:48 AM

Default Re: Scope as a Dentist after BDS? Is switching career from a Dentist a good option?

i want o become a best sentist but how ? n how many year i want to give to became a best dentist
21st December 2012, 01:02 AM

Question Re: Scope as a Dentist after BDS? Is switching career from a Dentist a good option?

m 2nd yar bds student nd ma pratical work is nt so good so what can i do
27th February 2013, 06:04 PM

Default Re: Scope as a Dentist after BDS? Is switching career from a Dentist a good option?

there are already too many dentists in india please do not waste time and money doing dentistry
28th February 2013, 09:19 PM
martha.anjaneyulu

Originally Posted by rdhakhar View Post
I am a student of B.D.S-3rd year,want to know what scopes are thare as a dentist? should i switch to some else option as i complete my graduation or it's better to pursue as a dentist?
HI!
After passing B.D.S you have option like:-
> Civil Services
> Indian Army
> Indian Navy

You can join Dentist in top dental hospital:-
> A.I.I.M.S
> M.A.D.C
> Manipal Dental College
etc

ALL THE BEST!
20th June 2013, 07:38 PM

I have completed my BDS in 2011. Somehow i am unsatisfied with this profession with respect to earnings. Which are the other career options i can switch over to besides MDS ?
22nd June 2013, 12:32 AM

i am also a dentist, having my own clinic from past 9 years. I am totally satisfied by what i earn, and its actually a decent amount. Be positive guys & don't insult our profession
14th July 2013, 09:16 PM

m bds fnl yr student...i want to prepare fr mds ent exam......plz help me
14th July 2013, 09:19 PM

m bds fnl yr student...i want to prepare fr mds ent exam......plz help me
15th July 2013, 05:22 PM
Home 4

Dentistry is a good option, if you are pursuing the career. in india, people apparently, in the social status ladder,

think they are 1 notch lower than MBBS.

You can start practicing in private after completion of your B.D.S
Don't change you line carry on with it
29th September 2013, 09:39 PM

am doing enggnrng .. nw i got seat in denal college .....now am fully connfusd ,whch course shall i select???help me
29th September 2013, 09:47 PM

wch is gud???engg or dental??/
18th October 2013, 04:08 PM

im doing my 1st bds in b'lore..! i want to do my mds abroad but which is the best place to do mds and earn money?? how much money will i have to spend to go to abroad!? is there any scholarship programs as such any place abroad???
31st October 2013, 11:57 PM

how is the option of doing mba after bds
i need to know abt the universities which provide pg diploma courses to practice in newzealand and canada
25th November 2013, 12:53 AM

please switch your career...its total waste of time and money...
2nd February 2014, 09:33 PM

i really dont understand what to do i am a bds graduate there is no job and no money for mds i have done hospital administration diploma also but it is also very slow and has an limit what to do i am literally frusteted
3rd February 2014, 01:36 AM

useless course......we shd blame govt for starting this many college in a short span of time
13th February 2014, 02:36 PM

i am also a bds graduate......6 years after graduation now....still no money no gud job...had job but pay is very low...thnx 2 parents support,otherwise situation would b worse...For MDS cant afford management seat....not married thinking, 2morrow job n everything will b fine ...but situation never changed..now nothing.....frustrated with everything..dont know which course i shuld do sothat 2 get money atleast better than bds....medical transcription or msc....or....pls suggest...
15th March 2014, 01:45 PM

hi I have complete my bds in 2012 . I want to join international jobs or government jobs what I am doing guide me please
3rd April 2014, 10:16 PM

there is no scope of earning descent money after a bds degree. you definitely need an mds.. these days you may even need a phd.. to be the best in the profession.
so its better to change your profession now than regret later.
7th April 2014, 12:11 PM

I finished my 10th I like to become a dentist plz help me by saying truth w
thr it is good or bad
18th April 2014, 09:03 AM

I am a BDS 2nd year student I started this course bcz I went 2 proper career guguidance centers.thinking BDS waste of time and money is nonsense and false notion.excelling depends on d way of or out luk 2wards it.
2nd May 2014, 11:12 PM

hello guy:s i want know about that if i completed my bds in india and will going to further study in nz, canda. is it good idea?
5th July 2014, 03:37 AM

If u have lot of tym n money atleast 60lacs then do dentistry open a gud clinic rest there.with a.name of a dr for rest of ur life bt don'texpect to earn. That'sthe.misery.with this profession ....evn if uknw.evrything n nt getting pt. Then watt ......those who r saying it lucrtive comparing it with us or britain ........its india man poor man's country....... u havnt put ur ass on hearth blown below ....... ...do it practically n then.suggest it
11th August 2014, 12:24 PM

hi, i m BDS 2nd yr student of King Gorge DENTAL COLLG. just want to know that IS really there no better scope aftr graduation??
PLZ Reply me....
There is no scope for either BDS or MDS in major towns & cities in India. Be prepared to work in small towns/ villages if u want to make a career in dentistry.
13th October 2015, 03:22 AM

How can i pursue my career in law with regards to my bds degree?
Is there any specialized stream wherein a bds graduate is qualified to get into law?
If there is any can i know?
13th October 2015, 03:27 AM

How can i pursue career in law after doing bds?
Is there any such branch available for bds graduates?
If any is this stream prosperous and worth thinking about?
22nd June 2018, 02:42 PM

im very confusd....what to do??should i do bds.....but i heard dat dere is no career in it..it is just waste of money n time..as there are many dentist nw in locality...n colleges tooo for it....or should i do b.pharmacy with dietician??? plz help me..
Pharmacy is a lot more beneficial than BDS. you have lots and lots of scope. you can have your own business, or else do masters and go into academics, corporate companies etc where you will easily get a good job with a handsome salary.