8th May 2011, 02:57 PM
laluls212

Default Re: How to check application status for Indian Engineering Services examination(IES)?

I know how to check the status for upsc online exams..

First, if u have applied for ENGINEERING SERVICES EXAMINATION, 2011 and still haven't received the hall ticket, please follow the procedure..

1. Go to http://www.upsc.gov.in/

2. To the left, you can see a menu under the heading UPSC.. It includes Citizen's Charter, Composition of Commission, Examination, Recruitment, etc..

3. Click Examination.

4. In examinations, click Venue Information.

5. Click ENGINEERING SERVICES EXAMINATION, 2011.

6. To the bottom of the page, you will see the space to provide your form no, or reg no. or roll no.

7. Enter Your Form No/Registration Id/Roll No and click submit.

8. That's it..

If you do not remember the registration number, do check your mail. If you registered, you would definitely have got a responding email from upsc.

By checking here, you can know whether your application was rejected or not..

I hope this clears everyone's problems.

All the best for the exams, everyone!!! :-)
29th July 2011, 09:21 PM
kunjeyan5282

Default Re: How to check application status for Indian Engineering Services examination(IES)?

First, if u have applied for ENGINEERING SERVICES EXAMINATION, 2011 and still haven't received the hall ticket, please follow the procedure..

1. Go to http://www.upsc.gov.in/

2. To the left, you can see a menu under the heading UPSC.. It includes Citizen's Charter, Composition of Commission, Examination, Recruitment, etc..

3. Click Examination.

4. In examinations, click Venue Information.

5. Click ENGINEERING SERVICES EXAMINATION, 2011.

6. To the bottom of the page, you will see the space to provide your form no, or reg no. or roll no.

7. Enter Your Form No/Registration Id/Roll No and click submit.

8. That's it..
16th December 2011, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

SIR
I LOST MY ENGINEERING SERVICE EXAMINATION 2011 ADMIT CARD.HOW TO GET MY ROLL NO. WITH MY REGISTRATION ID
14th March 2012, 04:05 PM
joginder malik

I have applied for Engg. extrance exam.2012 in SRM University. My application Number is:2021686. Please tell me my application status.
14th March 2012, 04:08 PM
joginder malik

I have applied for Engg. entrance exam 2012 in SRM University. My application number is 2021685. Please tell me the application status urgently.
21st April 2012, 11:47 PM
srinivas933

hi. IAS (Indian Administrative Service) exam is conducted by the
UPSC (Union Public Commission) once in a year.

Eligibity Criteria :
-> The candidate should be complete graduation from a recognised university.
-> Final year candidates are also eligible.
-> Age limits is 21 years to 30 years, 3 years age relaxation for the OBC candidates, 5 years age relaxation for the SC/ST candidates.
-> Candidate should be a citizen of india.

Selection Procedure :
i. Preliminary exam,
ii. Main exam,
iii. Interview.

For more details visit http:// www.upsc.gov.in
4th June 2013, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

sir, i lost my ies application form number then how do i check my application status?i had kept my form number very safely in my pc,but my computer hard disk was crashed,due to that problem i had lost my ies application form number.so plz help me sir.... how to get my hallticket???
email:[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?